15 days ago

Topic Stats

• 543 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by bssbllr
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bat (resized).jpg
    DSCN6390 (resized).JPG
    Williams-Black-Knight-2000-Pinball-Promotional-T-Shirt (resized).jpg
    DSCN6389 (resized).JPG
    momm (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_4BagSkillA (resized).jpg
    348s (resized).jpg
    exterior-shot (resized).jpg
    broken balls (resized).png
    DSCN6378 (resized).JPG
    C959C0B1-9F01-45F3-9DA0-34E4337697E4 (resized).jpeg
    22096B82-2A0B-46D1-A64A-547523543DC8 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN6376 (resized).JPG
    12E84631-09F5-4039-8A1E-297B9531968D (resized).jpeg
    38484q (resized).jpg
    f1-storefront2x (resized).jpg

There are 543 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
    #351 6 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

And if I remember correctly, we once talked on that very landline.

Seems fitting that I sold you an Electrical Mechanical machine using that phone.

#352 6 days ago

And they are both priceless now.

#353 6 days ago
    #354 6 days ago

What the hell happened to Whysnow? Anyone know why his account is frozen? Iceman44 deactivated??????

#355 6 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

What the hell happened to Whysnow? Anyone know why his account is frozen?

He may have taken on a full-time consulting gig offering tips and suggestions for running pinball tournaments and shows.

Or, he probably retired and is living the good life from his payout thanks to the Lamborghini lawyer.....

#356 6 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

What the hell happened to Whysnow? Anyone know why his account is frozen? Iceman44 deactivated??????

No idea on Whysnow. Iceman44 must have deactivated cause they booted him for 30 days.

#357 6 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Iceman44 must have deactivated cause they booted him for 30 days

I thought his 30 day boot was just over.

#358 6 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I thought his 30 day boot was just over.

Yeah it was, I went to look at his account after his time was up and it had changed to "deactivated" by him.

#359 6 days ago

Like the never ending story, people just disappear without explanation

#360 6 days ago

It's like taking a trip to Hawaii, some never want to come back.

#361 6 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

What the hell happened to Whysnow? Anyone know why his account is frozen?

zzzzz65a72fb0c878e2aa7a8bf93b385b6a9a (resized).jpg
    #362 6 days ago

Jack looks like he could use a couple weeks in Hawaii.

#363 6 days ago
    cde071f0-e038-0132-4640-0ebc4eccb42f (resized).png
    #364 5 days ago

People who say "idea" with an "r" at the end. Hopefully my new boss does not read this.

#365 5 days ago
    Quoted from SteveO:

People who say "idea" with an "r" at the end. Hopefully my new boss does not read this.

Upper Northeastern Atlantic border states are known for it.

#366 5 days ago

Stairs...

#367 5 days ago

When I'm on a website and a pop-up comes up trying to sell something that I have no interest in, and the only way to close the pop-up is to click on a button that says "No Thanks". Adding "thanks" implies that I'm appreciative that you interrupted my session and wasted my time with a useless pop-up. I just want to say no!

#368 5 days ago

When someone is in line at a 7-11 or Walgreens or any store for that matter, trying to buy a menial item like a candy bar with their credit card and it won't work and they keep trying instead of whipping out some cash and getting it over with.

Or the person who has been standing in line to order food and waits until they are at the front of the line before looking at that huge menu board and deciding what they might like to eat.

Or being behind someone that whips out their phone for some kind of discount, but can't figure out how to make it work in a timely manner.

#369 5 days ago

People at the cashier with a coin purse counting out pennies and nickels instead of using a credit card.

#370 5 days ago

If there is a nail, screw, sharp rock, scrap of metal... anything to puncture a tire in a 25 mile radius, I will eventually run over it!

#371 5 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

People at the cashier with a coin purse counting out pennies and nickels instead of using a credit card.

I'll take the coin purse and checkbook over the credit card and phone anyday.

At least those people know how to do it and eventually it will get done.

#372 5 days ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

I thought this thread was gona be pics of women on pinball machines.......

This is 2019...And you sir have hurt my feelings!

#373 5 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'll take the coin purse and checkbook over the credit card and phone anyday.
    At least those people know how to do it and eventually it will get done.

Why the F&%K did you have to mention the checkbook. I'm not over the coin purse yet.

#374 5 days ago

When your bill at 7-11 is $12.53 and you hand the cashier $22.53, and he gives you back $2.53 and proceeds to give you the rest of your change from the $20.00.

#375 5 days ago
    Quoted from SteveO:

People who say "idea" with an "r" at the end.

Which also results in them saying "Cuber" instead of Cuba.

Quoted from RWH:

Upper Northeastern Atlantic border states are known for it.

And yet the same people drop the "r" off words that do end with it.
    Which results in them saying "pahk the cah" instead of park the car.

#376 5 days ago

Buying gas at Costco is like waiting in a 1970s gas line for no good reason. But we do it to get our rewards.

If only everybody in front of us didn't act like this is the first time ever they had filled up their tank, or decided this would be a good time to carry on a phone conversation, it would be a much more efficient and pleasurable experience.

#377 5 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Buying gas at Costco is like waiting in a 1970s gas line for no good reason. But we do it to get our rewards.
    If only everybody in front of us didn't act like this is the first time ever they had filled up their tank, or decided this would be a good time to carry on a phone conversation, it would be a much more efficient and pleasurable experience.

This is one of those time value of money deals where it is not worth my time. I'm only a base member as the upgraded card is not worth it. (I know, they will refund the difference, I'll keep my money to myself). And around here, Costco is maybe six cents cheaper than stations near my home.

Now in Reno, where I was this past weekend, it's 60 cents cheaper than nearby stations as the Airport is nearby.

#378 5 days ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

This is one of those time value of money deals where it is not worth my time.

Especially when there's an Arco a block away. If the line at Costco is spilling out into the street and I'm on empty, Arco it is.

#379 5 days ago

“Irish” pubs or others on St. Patrick’s day that offer or acknowledge a Black & Tan drink request- learn the culture exploiting bastards. Half and half is Irish- doesn’t matter what the clear beer is. Irish Fest in Milwaukee this weekend!! no Guinness allowed on Summerfest grounds

#380 5 days ago

People that don’t like Guiness

#381 5 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You too? Here, it's the same thing at BJ'S discount gas. Idiots who act as if they've never been to a gas station before. They sit there waiting for a pump on their side, blocking the entrance for others, when there are pumps vacant. Too damn lazy to stretch the hose to the other side of the car (they're made to reach either side). Pull up behind someone, damn it! Don't block me from a pump I can use.
    I have to get aggravated every time I go there for gas!

#382 5 days ago
    Quoted from Trogdor:

“Irish” pubs or others on St. Patrick’s day that offer or acknowledge a Black & Tan drink request- learn the culture exploiting bastards. Half and half is Irish- doesn’t matter what the clear beer is. Irish Fest in Milwaukee this weekend!! no Guinness allowed on Summerfest grounds

This fake one at Chicago's Midway did not impress.....

20190812_125041_1565632302377_001 (resized).jpg
    #383 5 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Or the person who has been standing in line to order food and waits until they are at the front of the line before looking at that huge menu board and deciding what they might like to eat.

#384 5 days ago

To be fair, although I don't go often, Taco Bell has an ever changing menu so each time I do go there it is completely different. Totally confusing.

"Can I get an enchirito and an all beef burrito?"

"Sorry, we don't have those anymore, but we do have a seven layer of slop burrito with four different items on it"

"How bout meximelts, you still got those?"

"No"

"Mexican pizza?"

"Yes, we still do that one"

"Good, gimme one of those and a five layer beef slop burrito with the three items on it"

#385 5 days ago

In regards to DirecTV's recent battle with CBS, they told me they could send me a device for free that would hook to my box and get it any way.

Oh, my box isn't compatible so an upgrade is necessary. But I like my old equipment. They said it's free so I said send it then. It arrives so I call to activate and they say an onsite tech needs to do it but can't use the box they sent me. Meantime, the day before he arrives they resolve the issue with CBS.

So I get all hooked up and it's cool and the tech tells me that device for CBS wasn't going to work anyway. But he likes pinball so I let him play a game.

So they send me another box to send that first receiver back in which I just tried to do. Take the equipment out of one box and put it in another. But the new box is completely different than the box the equipment is in and is apparently for a different kind of receiver. I'd be surprised, but it's not the first time this has happened.

#386 5 days ago

Grocery Stores period.

#387 5 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Grocery Stores period.

Really? This is one of my sacred places that there is really nothing to complain about. In fact I'm going there after work.

The butchers are totally cool and when they were out of fresh beef rib racks on display, I asked one of them if he could cut me some. He asked if if I wanted them thick and of course I said yes.

He took an entire rib roast and basically cut it down the middle. Yeah, they were thick alright. No complaining here.
    f1-storefront2x (resized).jpg

#388 5 days ago

Know I remember that I hate the fact that Taco Bell got rid of the chili cheese burritos and there's no more Nogales or Taco Tia's

#389 5 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Really? This is one of my sacred places that there is really nothing to complain about. In fact I'm going there after work.
    The butchers are totally cool and when they were out of fresh beef rib racks on display, I asked one of them if he could cut me some. He asked if if I wanted them thick and of course I said yes.
    He took and entire rib roast and basically cut it down the middle. Yeah, they were thick alright. No complaining here.
    [quoted image]

Whenever I'm in the LA/Inland Empire area, I get my snacks & beverages from Stater Bros. super markets. Exclusively. You can tell it's not a big, corrupt corporation.

#390 5 days ago

Stater Bros rules!

And prices are low without some stupid membership card.

#391 5 days ago

I hate that almost all Mexican food places suck and we border the country. I don't want seeds in my chili relleno. I don't want canned beans and tortillas you can buy off the shelf. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought carne asada meant grilled steak. Not this unseasoned flat top bullshit.

#392 5 days ago

And stop harassing my special lady friend man!

#393 5 days ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I don't want seeds in my chili relleno. I don't want canned beans and tortillas you can buy off the shelf. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought carne asada meant grilled steak. Not this unseasoned flat top bullshit.

38484q (resized).jpg
    #394 5 days ago
    Quoted from Mageek:

People that don’t like Guiness

People who can't spell Guinness

#395 5 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Stater Bros rules!
    And prices are low without some stupid membership card.

Dude the stores here are packed, people don't watch where they're going with carts... ARGGGHHHHH and every one of the SOB's! turn in to cripples the minute they come through the doors and ride the disabled carts, but it gets better, they them see someone they know who also happens to be riding a cart and both stop side by side blocking the entire isle looking at you like you've done something wrong.

#396 5 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Dude the stores here are packed, people don't watch where they're going with carts... ARGGGHHHHH and every one of the SOB's! turn in to cripples the minute they come through the doors and ride the disabled carts, but it gets better, they them see someone they know who also happens to be riding a cart and both stop side by side blocking the entire isle looking at you like you've done something wrong.

OK. I get it.

When I'm ready to do that kind of battle, I just go to Costco. Run over my toe with a cart and you better run!

#397 5 days ago

Old bitch. Burger King got rid of the Yumbo.

LTG : (

#398 5 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Old bitch. Burger King got rid of the Yumbo.
    LTG : (

But the Arby's Ham & Cheese was a good substitute until they '86'd it in the '90's.
    Hardee's/Carl's Jr's Ham & Cheese is pretty good.

#399 5 days ago

Carl's used to have a steak sandwich with onion rings.

#400 5 days ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Carl's used to have a steak sandwich with onion rigs.

I worked there when they had that. It also had a special beef spread.

When somebody wanted one without we marked on the ticket NO BS. And that's no bs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 49.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pinball Haus
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 1,000.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 9,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 156.50
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 67.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 689.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    There are 543 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside