New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 248856)

That Pinside bitch thread

By o-din

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 2,197 posts
  • 254 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

85F393AB-20D6-42F0-A85A-23C819F5E9E6 (resized).png
    B632AAD4-B51C-44C7-87F2-48B8F8BB6A87.gif
    Rock n Roll (resized).png
    o (1) (resized).jpg
    downloadfile-4 (resized).jpg
    zuckerburg truth on fb (resized).jpg
    49412E83-A62C-460C-99FD-0D3D215FB7DC (resized).png
    DE3416B5-15C7-4679-A326-DA4E1229BAC0.png
    C54A32A8-695D-4768-84A1-707532F50AA3.jpeg
    1C98585E-4C83-4DAB-94D7-D47D71F858C3.jpeg
    BD15A0C8-33EB-4948-B35D-CC9D915026E0.jpeg
    0EB7EF9B-2B0C-4239-8F19-A76D8BC70E14.jpeg
    51KD1X5C7kL._AC_ (resized).jpg
    129F765B-2D04-4722-8A15-6B8F6119B5A4 (resized).jpeg
    chia (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20201107-181238_Solitaire (resized).jpg

There are 2197 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 44.
    #1701 3 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

It's so lifelike, someone is a fabulous sculptor!

It was Brad Czernik ( many years ago )

LTG : )

#1702 3 months ago

I really miss o-din's weekly leaf blower bitch.

#1703 3 months ago

RIP Odin on pinside

#1704 3 months ago

Yeah.
    Hope he comes back again.

#1705 3 months ago
    Quoted from RWH:

That nowadays IQ is directly proportional to the amount of cell phone battery life.

That nowadays IQ is inversely proportional to the amount of cell phone battery life

Fixed it for you

#1706 3 months ago

What happened to Odin? He is one of my favorites. He's silly

#1707 3 months ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

What happened to Odin? He is one of my favorites. He's silly

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/o-din-2#post-5796081 He is in time out.

#1708 3 months ago

Awe, Odin is awesome and he is comic relief. I will miss him. If you read this Odin you can always email me with your crazy shit. zr11990@sbcglobal.net

#1710 3 months ago

Looks like it is gone

#1711 3 months ago

Odin starts and contributes to some of the best threads on here. He's also funny as hell. Let him back on.

#1712 3 months ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Odin starts and contributes to some of the best threads on here. He's also funny as hell. Let him back on.

Agreed, get him back in the loop....

#1713 3 months ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

+1 for team Odin. Always found him funny! Never offended me with his comments or topics!

#1714 3 months ago
    Quoted from henrydwh:

+1 for team Odin. Always found him funny! Never offended my with his comments or topics!

That is because you are, most likely, a deplorable and have a sense of humor.

#1716 3 months ago

This is a result of a certain group teaching a certain ethnic group that all their troubles are because of another ethnic group and then allowing the former to rob and pillage and do whatever they want without recourse. This child was killed because he was white. The man just killed this kid for no reason. People are being taught to hate each other because if they are busy hating each other they wont stop to see what is actually going on in the world.

#1717 3 months ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Awe, Odin is awesome and he is comic relief. I will miss him. If you read this Odin you can always email me with your crazy shit. zr11990@sbcglobal.net

Odiner is one of the best!

I hope he will be back even if it’s the neutered version

I’m gonna tip a beer for you today buddy

#1718 3 months ago

If anyone’s in SoCal who knows Odin, can you swing by and give him a tug...for me?

#1719 3 months ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

then allowing the former to rob and pillage and do whatever they want without recourse.

Oh I'm pretty sure there will be a recourse, put this guy in gen pop, he will make some special friends!

#1720 3 months ago

Just think if the murderer was white. It would be plastered all over . Since he is black , doesn't fit the narrative. Sad this world is.....

#1721 3 months ago

WTF happened?

#1722 3 months ago

Yeah what happened to Odin?

#1723 3 months ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Yeah what happened to Odin?

He was still up at 0500 central and making controversial topics. I think he had a hard day yesterday.

#1724 3 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I thought so.
    LTG : )
    [quoted image]

Lmao

#1725 3 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

He was still up at 0500 central and making controversial topics. I think he had a hard day yesterday.

Shit a lot of that going around. Don’t know him but always find him a good time on these treads .I like all sorts of people it’s the yin n yang of the universe individuality is the spice of life .I have no idea what’s goin on in the world with all this turmoil I’d imagine only a select few do .Best wishes to all find your happy place n help others find theirs that’s all we can really do .

#1726 3 months ago

Sometimes noticed he was still up and posting around 6:00am eastern time. That’s when I’m getting ready for work. He definitely has some hard nights.

#1727 3 months ago

OD typically blows a fuse after pushing the line a couple times a year. His personality alone the rest of the time should earn some immunity.
    We shall see!

#1728 3 months ago
    Quoted from henrydwh:

He is in time out.

odin's can continues to get kicked down the proverbial road.

cankicking (resized).jpg
    #1729 3 months ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

This is a result of a certain group teaching a certain ethnic group that all their troubles are because of another ethnic group and then allowing the former to rob and pillage and do whatever they want without recourse. This child was killed because he was white.

They caught the guy right away and he's obviously going away forever, not sure what's "without recourse" about that. I also haven't seen that they've established motive, etc., did you read something legit or are you just speculating or spamming Facebook hyperbole that it was racially motivated?

[EDIT: Fox News reports the killer's parents say that they think he was on drugs and hallucinating, for whatever that's worth]

Quoted from chad:

Just think if the murderer was white. It would be plastered all over . Since he is black , doesn't fit the narrative. Sad this world is.....

How does everyone in this thread seem to know about the story then? I saw it front page on CNN.com this morning, cute kid murdered by wacko stranger is right up their alley. Fox News is all over it, they love this stuff too. And it made local news in Houston with no obvious connection there. So which part of the mainstream media is burying the story exactly?

#1730 3 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

So which part of the mainstream media is burying the story exactly?

That is yet another narrative. Who is doing all this narrating?

#1731 3 months ago
    Quoted from skink91:

That is yet another narrative. Who is doing all this narrating?

Too meta for me, I stopped taking English classes freshman year for a reason. But I'll say this, the day CNN walks by a dead kid story without stopping for weeks of gratuitous coverage, I'll have to admit that America has truly changed.

#1732 3 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Place all your grievances here. Pinball or otherwise.
    I, for one, have a thing about 7:00 AM leaf blowers and their users.

When threads veer way off topic.

#1733 3 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

So which part of the mainstream media is burying the story exactly?

All of them, you won't hear any more after a day or two. We still hear about George Floyd!

#1734 3 months ago

Bubba Wallis and his garage door rope got more coverage than this kid getting killed.

#1735 3 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

All of them, you won't hear any more after a day or two. We still hear about George Floyd!

Floyd is just an excuse they use now to loot, burn and tear shit up without any recourse whatsoever.

Austin just cut 1/3 of the police force. Wtf is going on

Stupid blzzaro world

#1736 3 months ago

The medical report showed that the knee on Floyd’s neck isn’t what killed him. Let them find that cop innocent and watch the mayhem that comes next.

#1737 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Floyd is just an excuse they use now to loot, burn and tear shit up without any recourse whatsoever.
    Austin just cut 1/3 of the police force. Wtf is going on
    Stupid blzzaro world

We are just going to have use the old Phil Roberson quote. “I am 911”

#1738 3 months ago
    Quoted from zr11990:The medical report showed that the knee on Floyd’s neck isn’t what killed him. . . . .

Regardless of that, inexcusable.

#1739 3 months ago

Just saying, if the cop gets off they will burn the country down.

#1740 3 months ago

Speaking of narratives again...

#1741 3 months ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Just saying, if the cop gets off they will burn the country down.

That is the issue. You didn't "just saying" that in your first post.

#1742 3 months ago

End of conversation for me. Later

#1743 3 months ago

My bitch is I wish O-din would chill just a tad. He is very entertaining and starts some awesome topics.

I never posted much until O-din started this topic, I never paid any attention to the lounge threads until I noticed the word bitch while I was scanning the topics.

I used to be here only for advice, or to sell a pin I was tired of. (and the top 100 and comments).

After O-din opened my eyes to how much fun could be had in the lounges, I have been all in.

And my bitch about O-din chilling a tad, he has never bothered me, but I seen he was going against the rules at times, and I would think man I wish you would chill out a little before you get in trouble.

Pinside is a lot more entertaining when O-din is here.

Maybe O-din's future posts could be like on the virus topic, where they get looked at quick.

(I have no clue, but I am trying to help).

#1744 3 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

They caught the guy right away and he's obviously going away forever, not sure what's "without recourse" about that. I also haven't seen that they've established motive, etc., did you read something legit or are you just speculating or spamming Facebook hyperbole that it was racially motivated?
    [EDIT: Fox News reports the killer's parents say that they think he was on drugs and hallucinating, for whatever that's worth]

How does everyone in this thread seem to know about the story then? I saw it front page on CNN.com this morning, cute kid murdered by wacko stranger is right up their alley. Fox News is all over it, they love this stuff too. And it made local news in Houston with no obvious connection there. So which part of the mainstream media is burying the story exactly?

I’m moderating this post for you. Like everyone else. Lol

Please refrain from discussing politics

#1745 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I’m moderating this post for you. Like everyone else. Lol
    Please refrain from discussing politics

Someone nominate you a moderator as well there Tex?

#1746 3 months ago
    Quoted from skink91:

Someone nominate you a moderator as well there Tex?

Nah Gopher, just thought I’d add a little ironic humor to the mix by pointing out the obviouslol:

But I’m Sure it will fly right over everybody’s heads and the ban hammer will drop

In the meantime I’ll cue up some Maroon 5 “Memories” in honor of Odiner

We may not have seen eye to eye at times but he’s a real dude and not some fake phony

A guy I’d love to have some drinks with, chili, talk and play pinball and of course, give each other some shit

“Cheers to the ones we have lost”!!

You too Centerflank

#1747 3 months ago

My bitch For this thread: paranoid people who think they are being victimized and treated different than everyone else because they have drunk so much kool-aid they can’t see what is real and what’s not (or what is political and what is not.)

#1748 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

In the meantime I’ll cue up some Maroon 5 “Memories” in honor of Odiner

My bitch is people who think o-din would listen to Maroon 5. Don’t disgrace the man’s legacy.

#1749 3 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

My bitch is people who think o-din would listen to Maroon 5.

Odin is a man of many different tastes and likes

Damn sure can’t figure out what kind of pinball theme he likes other than RM

Maybe Spicoli would go for Fast Times for sure?

#1750 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Odin is a man of many different tastes and likes
    Damn sure can’t figure out what kind of pinball theme he likes other than RM
    Maybe Spicoli would go for Fast Times for sure?

Twister! Odin is the extreme!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 109.99
    $ 12.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 32.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 125.00
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Cobra Amusements
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 19.95
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 19.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    There are 2197 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 44.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside