1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,692 posts
  • 232 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 159 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
    F4FC419F-3D0B-413A-9DBB-1F938C84C24F (resized).jpeg
    1595272040979-1117115139 (resized).jpg
    20200720_071656 (resized).jpg
    DSCN7072 (resized).JPG
    DSCN7066 (resized).JPG
    20200713_150715 (resized).jpg
    DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
    4875rb (resized).jpg
    You're Old (resized).jpeg
    Watchmen (resized).png
    20200709_083708 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200702_202803.jpg
    IMG_20200702_202735.jpg
    DSCN7014 (resized).JPG
    0628200828_00011 (resized).jpg

There are 1692 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.
    #1651 16 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No. He was closer to her when she climbed on board and walked by him to sit down.
    He could have easily put her walker on before or after she climbed on board. And kept a distance. Both had masks on too.
    And who, no matter what ignores a little old Lady pleading for help ?
    His mother wasted a good night the night she made him.
    LTG : )

People are assholes Lloyd, they only care about themselves. It isn’t engrained in people anymore to help others in need.

#1652 16 days ago

Social media "influencers".

I get tired of hearing that, and just crazy that some actually make a few bucks with it.

Most of the time though, when a news story, about a "influencer", it has to do with a selfie stick and a steep drop off on the side of a mountain, so I guess it is pretty dangerous work.

Back to what LTG was talking about...yes, tons of pricks in the world, and just like LTG, I am helpful anytime I can be.

My Mom is not doing too well and I help her all the time.

In public with this virus stuff if anyone else is about to go in or out the same door at a store the same time as me, I hold the door open for them so that they do not have to touch the door also.

(one time I did stop after 5 minutes at the post office, I was not going to just keep holding the door forever).

(and real current bitch is some very bad back pain I am trying to avoid going to a medical office at the moment).

#1653 16 days ago

I mentioned this somewhere else, and had to bring it here.

People who sell games with a stripped leg bolt receiver. I mean come on man, it costs $3 and 3 minutes to fix.

Then when you point it out, they act as if they had no idea it was like that, and sometimes say that exact thing. Yet it’s set up, and there is a nut on the back of one or both bolts inside the cabinet.

So they didn’t set it up on its legs? They didn’t put the nuts there? Total BS, and just pure laziness.

#1654 16 days ago

I hate it when my wife knows I’m home, but she calls me to avoid walking down a flight of stairs. Usually when I’m neck deep in a game with a soldering iron.

#1655 16 days ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I hate it when my wife knows I’m home, but she calls me to avoid walking down a flight of stairs. Usually when I’m neck deep in a game with a soldering iron.

My wife does the same, and I live in a ranch.

#1656 12 days ago

Never mind not appropriate.

#1657 12 days ago

I can't stand when people do a "restoration" on a game, post pictures of it proudly, and show everybody how they cut corners by not even taking the entire cabinet apart or depopulating the inside in order to do a paint job. Never mind the fact that they don't sand the inside down or even bother to sand the outside and fill in any divots. But then again, I'm OCD, so whatever floats their boat, I guess. It's just the pride in a "job well done" they seem to have that really burns my biscuits.

#1658 12 days ago

Oh, and one last thing since this is the bitch thread and I think it's rather timely. So I'll just leave this one word here:

Escalera.

#1659 12 days ago

Well that escaleraed fast.

#1660 12 days ago

Wait a minute here.

You got biscuits ? From where ? Or did you make them ? Got enough to share ?

#1661 12 days ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh, and one last thing since this is the bitch thread and I think it's rather timely. So I'll just leave this one word here:
    Escalera.

Go fund me time for Boobs escalara, I’ve never done one but if someone starts one I’ve got the first $50

#1662 12 days ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Go fund me time for Boobs escalara,

Hey wait. I was first.

#1663 12 days ago

Thanks, guys. I really liked my idea. GoFundMe for a new Escalera. Sell Steven my old one for $1500. Donate the money to St. Jude's. I'm just not sure I could get to $2k, and really, it shouldn't involve other people's money...even though it would be a circuitous route to a charitable donation.

#1664 12 days ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm just not sure I could get to $2k,

Hard to say. When you wanted more Facebook friends, everybody went in and friended your wife.

Best wishes !

#1665 12 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I, for one, have a thing about 7:00 AM leaf blowers and their users.

F4FC419F-3D0B-413A-9DBB-1F938C84C24F (resized).jpeg
    #1666 12 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Hard to say. When you wanted more Facebook friends, everybody went in and friended your wife.

That's what I did.

#1667 12 days ago

Yeah, but I still have more friends than my wife does. And mine are bought and paid for.

#1668 11 days ago

"clever" attempt at phishing with 'official' gmail address! I can't wait to get my fund.

pasted_image (resized).png
    #1669 11 days ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

"clever" attempt at phishing with 'official' gmail address! I can't wait to get my fund. [quoted image]

This sounds like it could be fun messing with this guy.

#1670 11 days ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Well he did not identify me with any name, pick up that email address and reach out to him!

#1671 11 days ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Well he did not identify me with any name, pick up that email address and reach out to him!

I wish I had the time for stuff like that, but I have to work to put beer on the table.

#1672 7 days ago

I don't like the idea of self driving cars dumbest idea I ever heard of I mean who the hell you gonna give the finger to?

#1673 7 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I don't like the idea of self driving cars dumbest idea I ever heard of I mean who the hell you gonna give the finger to?

Just think. No one may see it. But you can flip them off with both hands instead of one.

#1674 6 days ago

This guy mad about something

#1675 6 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

You’re in a Jonny cab.

#1676 6 days ago

I hate spiderwebs. I think I average walking into 4 a day.

#1677 4 days ago

When you get an email from someone you do business with that begins with this:

"We take the protection of your information very seriously."

And ends with, you may want to check your credit reports, here are the websites....

#1678 4 days ago

Gross people. Especially with what’s going on right now. I was in a store today at the checkout. The clerk was behind a makeshift plexiglass barrier with her mask almost all the way down to her chin. She stopped midway through my transaction and tried to send a text on her phone. When she couldn’t she licked her fingers so that the typing would work and then continued with the text message. She then rang up the drink I purchased with her wet fingers. I almost lost it.

#1679 4 days ago

I'm pretty pissed that every time I open the Pinside forums, which is once or twice a day, I only see one or two new post here. What the f#ck?!! I am grumpy about a shit ton of things and yet the "Pinside Bitch Thread" can only muster up one or two bitch subjects a day? What the Hell is going on??? Moderators...... shut this damn thread down.... unless of course you don't know how to do your damn job!!!!

I'm pissed at everyone. Isn't everyone else pissed at everyone??

QSS

#1680 4 days ago
    Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Nah, life's too short for that. I'd rather be playing pinball.

#1681 4 days ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

Gross people. Especially with what’s going on right now. I was in a store today at the checkout. The clerk was behind a makeshift plexiglass barrier with her mask almost all the way down to her chin. She stopped midway through my transaction and tried to send a text on her phone. When she couldn’t she licked her fingers so that the typing would work and then continued with the text message. She then rang up the drink I purchased with her wet fingers. I almost lost it.

Don't worry, the job will be automated next week, nasty humans and all that you know.

Not me, but it appears everyone else is.

#1682 4 days ago

My girlfriend is pissed that I do not want to be around her family for her birthday party.

I would love to be around her family I tell her,

But I am just trying to stay safe, again.

Usually I can get out of anything now with this virus stuff, but this damn bd party is becoming a pain in the ass.

But I finally agreed, as long as they are indoors, and I am on the patio, with the door cracked so I can be in a conversation.

But my real bitch is the cops are getting tricky again. For a while with light traffic I could just zoom along at 95mph, while others were passing me going 105mph, and all was good.

Now those pesky cops are out using radar guns again and trying to disturb our peace.

Also, whoever came out with this emoji crap should be shot, if they have not been yet.

#1684 4 days ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

WTF is wrong with people!

You mean all these non-violent people?

#1685 3 days ago

I'm pretty pissed that every time I open the Pinside forums, which is once or twice a day, I only see one or two new post here. What the f#ck?!! I am grumpy about a shit ton of things and yet the "Pinside Bitch Thread" can only muster up one or two bitch subjects a day? What the Hell is going on??? Moderators...... shut this damn thread down.... unless of course you don't know how to do your damn job!!!!
    QSS

I’m grumpy about a lot of things but I can’t post about them here. Posting about trivial shit with all the major stuff going on seems silly.

#1686 3 days ago

"Pin Stadium Hyperbeam Artistic Series"

WTF?

#1687 14 hours ago

(I am just throwing this out here because I always thought the name was funny, but the actual meaning may be a tad sensitive these days, for some stupid reason).

My bitch is:

dingle berries.

(I think maybe George Carlin had some funny stuff with that back in the good old days).

And I wish we could all just get along, and for the most part we do. BUT, because mainly the media these days, and a few people just want to be in front of a tv camera on the local news for a few minutes, it seems that some people have a life goal of just trying to find something that they "feel offended about".

Don't get me wrong, some things need to be addressed at times, but so many times, NO, 99% of other people see your issue as no issue, and you are making a mountain out of a molehill for some weird reason.

And hell, when this virus stuff first started going on I thought it would help us all get together again and be on the same page for a common good.

Damn I was wrong. Sadly we are now divided more than we have ever been.

So one last bitch, the media. They only show one side of a story anymore to just try to divide us.

I have no clue why the things are the way they are now, but it all seemed to have went to hell around 1999 with all that media predicting chaos for y2k, and the media must have got great ratings and have just tried to keep chaos going on every since then.

(and I personally do not know any angry person, but I see angry people on the news all the time).

(maybe we just live in some bubble because we have pins. maybe if some of these angry people had pins they would return to normal also?)

I wish everyone the best!

#1688 10 hours ago
    #1689 9 hours ago

Wait...so Uranus is out?

#1690 8 hours ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have no clue why the things are the way they are now, but it all seemed to have went to hell around 1999 with all that media predicting chaos for y2k, and the media must have got great ratings and have just tried to keep chaos going on every since then.

My personal take on ‘the why’ is greed. I feel like the vast majority of what passes for news these days is nothing more than op-ed pieces and not actual reporting. The reason, at least to me, is obvious: ad revenue (whether click-through, etc.). The more spectacular, the more heart-strings pulled, the more inflammatory - the more we seem to run to it to tell us what we already know (or more often than not, what we already suspect to be the truth/reality). As long as CNN/FOX/etc. keeps scratching our itch, they keep rolling in the dollars, so why would they change the formula.

They are our dealers, and we just can’t seem to wait for the next fix.

#1691 6 hours ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

So one last bitch, the media. They only show one side of a story anymore to just try to divide us.

It's like a mass propaganda agenda! Wish more people would realize this.

#1692 5 hours ago

Just check out who the players are in the Illuminati and what they are doing and you might get some answers to your questions. You might check out agenda 21 as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 119.99
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 4.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.00
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 399.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    Lighting - Interactive
    Cobra Amusements
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    There are 1692 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside