11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,539 posts
  • 225 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by JohnnyPinball007
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 149 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Watchmen (resized).png
    20200709_083708 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200702_202803.jpg
    IMG_20200702_202735.jpg
    DSCN7014 (resized).JPG
    0628200828_00011 (resized).jpg
    quote-man-is-a-credulous-animal-and-must-believe-something-in-the-absence-of-good-grounds-bertrand-russell-25-49-72 (resized).jpg
    152908A9-BC03-4D29-98E8-E3EC6230EE1D (resized).jpeg
    BD0D8772-592F-40EA-9E02-24B286F715F8.gif
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    105330357_10157710546453075_4115239356655332651_o (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    DSCN7012 (resized).JPG
    EbXvGA0UMAAUeTT (resized).jpg
    SJW GROW UP (resized).jpg
    DSCN6986 (resized).JPG

There are 1539 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 31.
    #1451 15 days ago

Soon you will not be able say blacktop , you will need to say asphalt. That is until someone gets mad that you keep blaming their donkey for that incident.

#1452 15 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

So stupid that, after growing up Black in Alabama he interpreted a rope tied in the shape of a noose as a threat? Gee, wonder how he leapt to that conclusion.
    [quoted image]
    NASCAR and the FBI determined that that rope, with that noose knot, had been there for months. So it wasn't aimed at Bubba, nor did he tie it himself. But it was pretty clearly tied to look like a noose.

Going back to October 2019 or so.

#1453 15 days ago

I'm sure this skit by Dave Chappelle about jussie smolett was posted before but for anyone that hasn't seen it, funny as hell.

#1454 15 days ago
    Quoted from chad:

Soon you will not be able say blacktop , you will need to say asphalt. That is until someone gets mad that you keep blaming their donkey for that incident.

Well you have to spell it BLACKtop.

#1455 15 days ago
    Quoted from chad:

you will need to say asphalt

You can say asphalt all you want, but if you say ASHphalt, I may have to kill you.

#1456 15 days ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

You can say asphalt all you want, but if you say ASHphalt, I may have to kill you.

Don't release The Evil Dead on me.

#1457 14 days ago

I never thought in a million years I'd say this but I'm considering getting a part-time job, retirement is getting pretty monotonous. I've done all my house repairs and updates we had planned and I've been fishing damn near 4 days per/wk although in truth fishing is something I never tire of lol. May go metal detecting if it doesn't rain today, found a lot of interesting stuff over the years but not anything really valuable some jewelry but mostly coins

#1458 14 days ago

damn you guys! All this buying and selling lately has me wired for sound and thinking I need another pin, no one told me this addiction worsens with age!

#1459 14 days ago

Made in China shit that don't fit. And this is now the second one.

DSCN7012 (resized).JPG

But I found a workaround. This whole project has been a workaround of that garbage.

ebay.com link

#1460 14 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Made in China shit that don't fit. And this is now the second one.
    [quoted image]

Visibly different, not even close!

#1461 14 days ago

That's why I was happy to find one in what looks like a very old box with the correct measurements right on it.. When the old stock parts run out, I guess we are doomed.

Oh and that second one I got from Novak, the so called experts. Payed extra too, and two days later they don't care.

s-l1600 (resized).jpg

#1462 12 days ago

Fireworks.

Don't get me wrong, I like them, BUT since they have became legal here it is 4th of July about 300 nights a year, and that get old very fast.

#1463 12 days ago

The lottery.

2 times a week while I am at the store getting a hand truck full of Natty, I will go ahead and get one 2 buck quick pick for the heck of it, does not take long at all.

BUT, I normally have to wait in line for 20 minutes, because someone in front of me has 50 lottery slips to be ran through the machine, and they also want some scratch offs.....give me a 2, a 53, 45, 28, and on and on.

They have too many games, and now they advertise all the time for also games for people to play on their phones.

For amusement I spend maybe 200 a year on lottery, and get back maybe 150 a year.

BUT, I end up wasting 500 minutes a year, behind someone buying tons of that crap.

(the only reason I actually mess with the lottery at all is someone I know hit it for 13m, and told me it is good to just buy one ticket every now and then).

#1464 12 days ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I will go ahead and get one 2 buck quick pick for the heck of it,

I used to do that when it was a dollar.

2 dollars. Hmmmmmm.................... do I want my cookies or donuts or give the winner my $2 ?

Cookies or donuts for the win !

LTG : )

#1465 11 days ago

People who post games in the Market “For Trade”. Seriously, what’s that about? Nobody is gonna give you a Metallica for a Rocky & Bullwinkle + cash.

Also, I burned my tongue yesterday and it still hurts.

#1466 11 days ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I have never burned my tongue, it is always the roof/top of my mouth, and always pizza smelling way too good is the culprit.

#1467 11 days ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

People who post games in the Market “For Trade”. Seriously, what’s that about? Nobody is gonna give you a Metallica for a Rocky & Bullwinkle + cash.

People should be glad to be getting a work of art like Rocky & Bullwinkle for the shit show that is Metallica.

#1468 11 days ago
    Quoted from G-Bee:

People should be glad to be getting a work of art like Rocky & Bullwinkle for the shit show that is Metallica.

Plus CASH!

105330357_10157710546453075_4115239356655332651_o (resized).jpg
    #1469 11 days ago

When someone starts off a sentence with " I mean", also when people can't type out a whole word. It's always a letter or number , super short.

Also These are all great useless findings and maybe aren't too surprising. What's interesting is the discovery that 96 percent of Americans will knowingly consume extremely hot food or drink that burns their mouth.

#1470 10 days ago
    Quoted from chad:

When someone starts off a sentence with " I mean", also when people can't type out a whole word. It's always a letter or number , super short.
    Also These are all great useless findings and maybe aren't too surprising. What's interesting is the discovery that 96 percent of Americans will knowingly consume extremely hot food or drink that burns their mouth.

I have never started a sentence with that, I mean it makes no sense.

Every damn time I burn my mouth it starts with a small sample bite, and all is well. Then the next bite which is bigger and closer to the middle is not all right, still too hot in the middle.

#1471 10 days ago

Every damn time I burn my mouth it starts with a small sample bite, and all is well. Then the next bite which is bigger and closer to the middle is not all right, still too hot in the middle.

I always burn my mouth biting into a deep fried breaded mushroom. After it looks like they might have cooled off, they're still scalding hot inside.

unnamed (resized).jpg
    #1472 10 days ago

Weather forecasts.

No chance of rain until 1pm. My day of outside work was washed out at 10am.

#1473 10 days ago

Graffiti. Painted on National Monument rocks, Historic structures, overpasses, train cars, Private Business signs, water towers, city walls, everywhere. Used to be a way gangs could mark territory, now its mainly musings from brain-dead malcontents.
    Some people call it art. There should be serious jail terms, fines and cleanup fees for this art.
    They used to arrest people for being in possession of certain tools that could be used in a burglary. There should be a permit required to purchase rattle can paint and anyone caught in possession of it in certain areas required proof of need.
    It looks third world, burnt out, ugly as sin. Any message trying to be conveyed is reversed into negative revulsion.

#1474 10 days ago

People that sell an item on CL or market place, and don’t respond back. Also, purchasing a gallon of interior flat paint for 88 a fn gallon! I’ve used/tried many brands from the States and here, and how these assholes think that their product is superior to others at 3x the price. Also, when working in someone’s unit, your mask is on, yet they want to come in and inspect the work..I’m thinking back up mofo, and let me do my thing n give me my distance..rant over...

#1475 10 days ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Graffiti. Painted on National Monument rocks, Historic structures, overpasses, train cars, Private Business signs, water towers, city walls, everywhere. Used to be a way gangs could mark territory, now its mainly musings from brain-dead malcontents.
    Some people call it art. There should be serious jail terms, fines and cleanup fees for this art.
    They used to arrest people for being in possession of certain tools that could be used in a burglary. There should be a permit required to purchase rattle can paint and anyone caught in possession of it in certain areas required proof of need.
    It looks third world, burnt out, ugly as sin. Any message trying to be conveyed is reversed into negative revulsion.

But they are innocent peaceful protesters.

#1476 10 days ago

Weather forecasts.

No chance of rain until 1pm. My day of outside work was washed out at 10am.

I always wanted to be a weatherman. 6 figure income and 25% accuracy. Could you imagine a job like carpenter and telling your foreman, "yeah, there's a 25% chance I'll hit that nail with a hammer". You'd be out of there so quick it would make your head spin.

LTG : )

#1477 10 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

6 figure income and 25% accuracy

Hell yes you would be a superstar if you just got it correct 50% of the time........yeah time, time magazine for it!

#1478 10 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

But they are innocent peaceful protesters.

Peaceful at causing destruction..

#1479 10 days ago

You may not believe me but a lot of these rioters are being paid, and why do you think they let all those people out of jail? It wasnt because of Covid. If the masks worked make them wear masks.

#1480 10 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I always wanted to be a weatherman

Might be fun to join the local TV Weather Team.

BD0D8772-592F-40EA-9E02-24B286F715F8.gif
    #1481 10 days ago
    Quoted from mooch:

[quoted image]

You dont have what it takes

#1482 10 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

You may not believe me but a lot of these rioters are being paid

I don’t believe you.

#1483 10 days ago

Well lets see. Show me what you got.

#1484 10 days ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Well lets see. Show me your tits.

You make a compelling argument.

#1485 10 days ago
    Quoted from mooch:

Looks like it's hot from coast to coast today

#1486 10 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Looks like it's hot from coast to coast today

With some moisture expected in the south

#1487 10 days ago

LOL I misread the post. I thought when you said I dont believe you you were referring to me saying you didnt have what it takes. You were saying you didnt believe me when I said the rioters were being paid.

#1490 10 days ago

Case closed, there's no way that could be fake, especially with that header and footer. While we're on the subject, do you happen to have a copy of the printed instructions that were distributed to the Kennedy assassins, the "moon landing" film crew, or the Twin Tower demolition team?

quote-man-is-a-credulous-animal-and-must-believe-something-in-the-absence-of-good-grounds-bertrand-russell-25-49-72 (resized).jpg
    #1491 10 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Case closed, there's no way that could be fake, especially with that header and footer. While we're on the subject, do you happen to have a copy of the printed instructions that were distributed to the Kennedy assassins, the "moon landing" film crew, or the Twin Tower demolition team?

152908A9-BC03-4D29-98E8-E3EC6230EE1D (resized).jpeg
    #1492 10 days ago

How much more proof do you need man, Big foot is bronco busting Nessy for God's sake. Now where is my Roswell alien autopsy picture...

#1495 10 days ago

Looks like I better behave. Dam Illuminati tracking me down. And no, I did not open it.

0628200828_00011 (resized).jpg
    #1496 9 days ago

Buy one, get four free! Surprise surprise!

Definitely old stock and this time they all fit. Now I just need four more AMC Jeeps to use them all in.

DSCN7014 (resized).JPG
    #1497 9 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Definitely old stock and this time they all fit. Now I just need four more AMC Jeeps to use them all in.

Might be time to come out of retirement and go into business selling those things.

#1498 9 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Might be time to come out of retirement and go into business selling those things.

I don't know what to do now. Should I message the seller and tell him I only ordered one?

Never heard back from Novak, but I have to give a super thumbs up to Barney from Barney's jeep parts who called me on the phone shortly after I placed an order this morning on e-bay to tell me a couple of the parts are a few weeks out.

We talked for a while and he took great interest in my pilot bushing dilemma as he does quality reports to the company that made them.

The world may not be going to hell in a hand basket after all.

#1499 9 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Hard to see but that box and number looks like a Dorman product. They used to have bins in auto parts stores you could look through.

#1500 9 days ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Hard to see but that box and number looks like a Dorman product.

Yes, it is Dorman 690-043. After much ado and no response from Novak after they sent another obvious made in China defect, I searched exact size of what I did need and it came up in a Dorman online catalogue which then said it fit AMC/JEEP.

For fear that their new ones may also be the same junk, I found old stock on e-bay and they are a perfect fit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,500.00
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 6.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Electronics
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 115.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    There are 1539 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside