8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,180 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 119 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

b844f26ab1e7e22844f4771278456dd6 (resized).jpg
    12915EA8-3848-40E8-B288-A2756BBFD920 (resized).jpeg
    20200229_153121 (resized).jpg
    costcoi_shrimp_cocktail2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9847 (resized).PNG
    D841C9AD-1B70-4346-9F55-CB827361D1A4.gif
    41DE2E6C-9CD0-4ABF-8A46-E20969A713E1.gif
    9CAA8BAA-9A74-4FB3-948B-DD746BC79B5B.gif
    IMG_9752 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9789 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9788 (resized).PNG
    Gz1J1LA.jpg
    IMG_9761.JPG
    IMG_9752.JPG
    IMG_9752.JPG

There are 1180 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 24.
    #1051 46 days ago

I am so glad I have games to play. TV is not very watchable at the moment, seems like 5 minutes of a show, and 55 minutes of political ads.

#1052 45 days ago

People actively checking out in front of you in line at Wawa or any store, talking on their cell phone or ear piece as if they're the President, or striking some multi-million dollar business deal that couldn't wait while they buy a hoagie and a bottle of juice.

#1053 45 days ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

People actively checking out in front of you in line at Wawa or any store, talking on their cell phone or ear piece as if they're the President, or striking some multi-million dollar business deal that couldn't wait while they buy a hoagie and a bottle of juice.

Or the jerkoffs that barely give you room at the counter so they can play the scratch off lottery tickets they just bought.

#1054 45 days ago

Then they buy more scratchers and a powerball or two, while you are still waiting patiently.

#1055 45 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Then they buy more scratchers and a powerball or two, while you are still waiting patiently.

I don’t wait patiently. I got shit to do and standing at a gas station counter isn’t one of them, therefore I make sure the ticket scratcher knows it.

#1056 45 days ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

I don’t wait patiently. I got shit to do and standing at a gas station counter isn’t one of them, therefore I make sure the ticket scratcher knows it.

As do I. I said something to the person this morning in front of me. More specifically “Maybe get off your fucking phone?”

The girl at the register laughed to me after the other patron walked away. I flat out told her “I am the kind of person that will say something, and I don’t perpetuate ignorance or stupidity.” She chuckled again.

#1057 45 days ago

I had the lady in the 7/11 working two registers as fast as could be, and she got anoyed with me one night for holding up the line, because I wouldn't squeeze between the three fat people that were already taking up the whole counter on one register.

Normally though, if somebody is fiddlefarting around trying to pay, I will make my move.

#1058 45 days ago

People who do not understand that in order for me to get off of the elevator you will have to move out of the way and let me out before you can get in. Seems like such a simple thing.

#1059 45 days ago

I have similar thing at work. People come in for a smog test, hand me their paperwork and then go back to their car and start fiddlefarting around. One door to another and sometimes to the trunk.

They do not seem to understand that I can not get into their car and move it in inside until they are done with whatever it is they should have done before they came into the shop. 9 times out of 10. I just sit here and wait until they are done.

#1060 45 days ago

And with others, they think it is a good idea to park their car right behind the one I already have in the shop, that will need to be backed out before I can do another, when we have a huge parking lot with many other places to put their car.

Or I am all ready to pull one in when somebody else decides to park there.

I try to be patient, but some get pissed off when I tell them they need to move.

It's like Ron White said, you can't fix stupid.

#1061 45 days ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

People actively checking out in front of you in line at Wawa

I grew up with the wonderfulness of Wawa my whole life and there are 2 hard and fast rules that it seems all Wawa customers know:
    1. You hold the door open for each other and say Thank you when someone holds the door for you.
    2. You pay for your stuff as fast as you possibly can because it's always busy and you don't want to hold anyone up.

That guy was not Wawa folk. You had every right to put him in his place.

-Chrissi

#1062 45 days ago

Amen brother, "Out before In" I always say on my way out (when moron-collision is imminent)

#1063 45 days ago

Unless I have more than 3 stories to go, I just use the stairs...so much more relaxing.

#1064 45 days ago

Half the time, the signs to finding the stairs are so hidden or convoluted -- no idea why. Doesn't it cost the building less $$$ if I take the stairs?

-mof

#1065 45 days ago
    Quoted from mof:

the stairs

Actually the only stairs I ever deal with is at the beach on vacation, and they are wide open outdoors and easy to see.

I do know what you mean though, a few times I have went to a office building for whatever reason and in a office building it is a lot harder to spot the stairs.

And that reminds me of why I like stairs also, at the beach the elevators do not smell very good, from people having a tad too much to drink.

#1066 45 days ago

Stairs are certainly safer. Ever see an elevator drop?

#1067 45 days ago

When you let a person in in traffic, and they don’t wave/acknowledge the kindness/patience you showed..and those assholes that tailgate piss me off too. Same thing for holding a door open..yes, some people do look at you and say thank you, but it seems more rare. And I can’t be the only 1 who was at a super bowl party, and had this 1 dude (who’s a lot bigger then me) who wouldn’t shut the fuck up during the game...k, rant over...

#1068 45 days ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

When you let a person in in traffic, and they don’t wave/acknowledge the kindness/patience you showed..and those assholes that tailgate piss me off too. Same thing for holding a door open..yes, some people do look at you and say thank you, but it seems more rare.

90% of the time traffic stuff is ok around here, and 99% of the time the holding doors is a good experience.

Even my girlfriend gets ticked about me tailgating, and when I do that, someone is holding up traffic in the fast lane in the first place, and some asshole is trying to get ahead in a slower lane(I see them in my mirror), and I am nope, wait your time in line also asshole.

I do tailgate to head off assholes trying to cut in line, but never once have I ever tailgated trying to push the car ahead of me out of the way. UNLESS, there is only one car in front of me anyway, holding up everyone.

#1069 45 days ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

People who do not understand that in order for me to get off of the elevator you will have to move out of the way and let me out before you can get in. Seems like such a simple thing.

Preach it! I had a loaded pallet on a jack and was trying to get off the elevator on the ground floor and these damn fools started to actively try to step over the load and get it. I got so pissed off that I finally just yelled "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!" You had thought I had squeezed off a machine gun as fast as everyone in the lobby ducked and covered.

#1070 45 days ago

To all the guys that insist on using their cellphone while taking a piss at a urinal...........THAT IS DISGUSTING!

#1071 45 days ago

Earlier this week I blasted into Meijer after work to grab a couple things. Of course all of the "12 items or less" self-checkout stations were full, but it was beautiful having time to reflect on life and get to know the other people in line while this woman took almost 2 minutes after checking out and bagging up her shit to stand there in front of the station and fold up her receipt, decide which pocket she wanted to put it in, then open her purse and rearrange a few things while putting her card away. Pure bliss.

#1072 44 days ago

Of course you've heard of road rage but one of the worst is what they call dock rage. If you own a boat I'm sure you have experienced it. About 10 percent of boaters don't know common courtesy when putting in their boat and taking it out at the boat ramp. Complete idiots. The worst I ever saw was I was waiting to take my boat out of the water and this asshole in front of me can't back his jet ski down the ramp. Must have took 10 try's to get it in the water. So after he did he proceeds to give lessons to his friends on how to ride the thing on the ramp for 10 minutes while about six families are trying to unload their boats. I was sitting up there in awe at the rudeness and walked down to him and yelled "What the FUCK are you doing" and gave him the nastiest look I could muster. He was just standing there in disbelief at what I said totally unaware that he was holding everyone up. He got out of there quick then. One of the reasons I sold my boat was dealing with this rude shit. I don't miss it.

#1073 44 days ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Of course you've heard of road rage but one of the worst is what they call dock rage. If you own a boat I'm sure you have experienced it. About 10 percent of boaters don't know common courtesy when putting in their boat and taking it out at the boat ramp. Complete idiots. The worst I ever saw was I was waiting to take my boat out of the water and this asshole in front of me can't back his jet ski down the ramp. Must have took 10 try's to get it in the water. So after he did he proceeds to give lessons to his friends on how to ride the thing on the ramp for 10 minutes while about six families are trying to unload their boats. I was sitting up there in awe at the rudeness and walked down to him and yelled "What the FUCK are you doing" and gave him the nastiest look I could muster. He was just standing there in disbelief at what I said totally unaware that he was holding everyone up. He got out of there quick then. One of the reasons I sold my boat was dealing with this rude shit. I don't miss it.

Wow. I would of lost my shit and not have been as cool as you. It kind of reminds me of a time when I was golfing. Course wasn't super packed but there were still some holes where we had to wait for group in front of us to tee off. The guys were frat bro guys and acted like they were playing on the tour, taking forever to line up shots, multiple practice sings, then re-lining up shots, etc. Basically taking forever to tee off. Then they sprayed their shots all over the place. Finally they’re off the tee and I’m waiting for them to get out of my way so I can tee off. Of course all the bullshit they did on the box they’re doing in the fairway.

All four take their second shots and I’m about to tee off when I see one of the carts heading back my way. They finally get back to the tee box and one of these assholes jumps out of the cart and says he’s taking a mulligan and going to tee off again. All I can say is that if my girlfriend wasn’t with me at the time, that guy would of been buried under that tee box. I absolutely blasted him and scared the shit out him so bad that their group wasn’t playing ahead of us anymore after that. I don’t know if they skipped ahead or just quit but it made my round a lot better.

#1074 44 days ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Wow. I would of lost my shit and not have been as cool as you. It kind of reminds me of a time when I was golfing. Course wasn't super packed but there were still some holes where we had to wait for group in front of us to tee off. The guys were frat bro guys and acted like they were playing on the tour, taking forever to line up shots, multiple practice sings, then re-lining up shots, etc. Basically taking forever to tee off. Then they sprayed their shots all over the place. Finally they’re off the tee and I’m waiting for them to get out of my way so I can tee off. Of course all the bullshit they did on the box they’re doing in the fairway.
    All four take their second shots and I’m about to tee off when I see one of the carts heading back my way. They finally get back to the tee box and one of these assholes jumps out of the cart and says he’s taking a mulligan and going to tee off again. All I can say is that if my girlfriend wasn’t with me at the time, that guy would of been buried under that tee box. I absolutely blasted him and scared the shit out him so bad that their group wasn’t playing ahead of us anymore after that. I don’t know if they skipped ahead or just quit but it made my round a lot better.

That was a great story. Here's one and I swear it's true. I used to work as a car mechanic for this guy that was a Vietnam vet. Pretty crazy dude people would tell me around town. He was a avid golfer . Played almost every day at a course in my small town. One day he was on the tee and hits his ball down the fairway. He goes to hit his second shot and a guy behind tees off and his ball rolls right passed his feet. Kind of pisses him off but he brushes it off. He goes to the second tee, hits his ball , gets ready for his next shot and the same thing. The guy tees off behind him and the ball rolls by his feet. So he pulled out his Smith and Wesson snub nose 38 and shot the guys ball first shot.

#1075 44 days ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

If you own a boat I'm sure you have experienced it. About 10 percent of boaters don't know common courtesy when putting in their boat and taking it out at the boat ramp. Complete idiots.

I forgot all about this because I have not went to the lake much in a while, and when I do go in the daytime I know a place that is not too busy. If I go to the busy dock it is only to take the boat out to night fish.

Anyway, long ago I found a way around all this bs. I keep a 2 person tube on the boat that I use as a dingy to row back and forth to the shore. If a long line waiting on the dock, just anchor the boat, use the dingy, and never even have to mess with the dock and slow idiots.

That launch has 3 boat ramps that mover very well, but at the dock always some assholes just hanging around forever tied to the dock. (and actually the extra 3 minutes I take to row back to get the boat is more than made up by the fact I can back a trailer a whole lot faster than most people).

#1076 44 days ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I forgot all about this because I have not went to the lake much in a while, and when I do go in the daytime I know a place that is not too busy. If I go to the busy dock it is only to take the boat out to night fish.
    Anyway, long ago I found a way around all this bs. I keep a 2 person tube on the boat that I use as a dingy to row back and forth to the shore. If a long line waiting on the dock, just anchor the boat, use the dingy, and never even have to mess with the dock and slow idiots.
    That launch has 3 boat ramps that mover very well, but at the dock always some assholes just hanging around forever tied to the dock. (and actually the extra 3 minutes I take to row back to get the boat is more than made up by the fact I can back a trailer a whole lot faster than most people).

When we took our boat out I wouldn't even tie anybody up. My wife would get close to the dock and I would dive off and go get the trailer while she circled.

#1077 44 days ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

When we took our boat out I wouldn't even tie anybody up. My wife would get close to the dock and I would dive off and go get the trailer while she circled.

I would do that also when the water was warm. Before I started using the "dingy" and not even going to the dock if the water was cold I just wanted close enough to step off onto the dock while a girlfriend would circle.

There was only one time I was the jackass at the dock. I was helping with a large family get together, taking girlfriends family out on the 3 person banana boat, and the damn tow rope drifted and got wrapped around the propeller. And I was not at the dock, just near it blocking trying to hurry up with that mess.

The single most thing that has ever pissed me off on a lake was late one night fishing under a bridge in a no wake zone some bitch came hauling ass through there in about a 30 footer, and the wake slammed the hell out of me. She did not slow down one bit. A little while later I seen that same boat coming again and I gave them a big cussing. It just turned out they was stupid as hell and had no clue. After being mad so long I was laughing at them trying to put that boat on a trailer, took them a hour, and from noises I could hear I think the boat was damaged. (the ramp was only about 300 yards from the bridge I was at).

#1078 44 days ago

The Southwest Airlines boarding system... whatever time it saves we still all end up waiting in the causeway to board the plane. Call 24hrs ahead and even if spot on 24hrs before- still get B23.
    The free movies on WiFi is pretty kickass, can’t bitch about that... when it works. Took me six hours to watch Marvel end game- I’ll bitch about that sorry movie too- worst six hours ever- bring people back 5 years later- idiots- Go kill Hitler!
    Last flight I was on, emergency rows were packed with people 75 and over. The stewardess had to ask them four times if they were willing to perform the necessary duties in an emergency. They couldn’t get the question right three times, but they’ll come up aces if we land in Lake Michigan? People over 75 shouldn’t be in emergency rows or President.

#1079 43 days ago
    Quoted from Trogdor:

The Southwest Airlines boarding system... whatever time it saves we still all end up waiting in the causeway to board the plane. Call 24hrs ahead and even if spot on 24hrs before- still get B23.
    The free movies on WiFi is pretty kickass, can’t bitch about that... when it works. Took me six hours to watch Marvel end game- I’ll bitch about that sorry movie too- worst six hours ever- bring people back 5 years later- idiots- Go kill Hitler!
    Last flight I was on, emergency rows were packed with people 75 and over. The stewardess had to ask them four times if they were willing to perform the necessary duties in an emergency. They couldn’t get the question right three times, but they’ll come up aces if we land in Lake Michigan? People over 75 shouldn’t be in emergency rows or President.

I’ve learned that with southwest it doesn’t matter when you check in, it’s when your ticket was purchased as to what boarding position you get

#1080 42 days ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

I was going out fishing with a guy and I assumed he could back his own trailer and boat into the water with ease. After about 8 attempts of sitting in the cab and watching him fubar the attempts, I got out and tried to help him with hand signals and shouts.....5 minutes later, he is still farking around and I got pissed. I told him he should just pull away and let the other 5 or so boats get into the water. He (of course) throws his truck keys at me and yells "YOU FARKING DO IT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN!". Little did Sir A-Hole know I that I had backed my Old Man's Fleetwind trailer and such all over our home multiple times. I did it in one take and was in and out in less than a minute with everyone around me was clapping and cheering. Bastard left me at the dock.

#1081 42 days ago
    Quoted from MD_Pinball_Dude:

Bastard left me at the dock.

You said it best “Sir A-Hole”

#1082 42 days ago

I was going out fishing with a guy and I assumed he could back his own trailer and boat into the water with ease. After about 8 attempts of sitting in the cab and watching him fubar the attempts, I got out and tried to help him with hand signals and shouts.....5 minutes later, he is still farking around and I got pissed. I told him he should just pull away and let the other 5 or so boats get into the water. He (of course) throws his truck keys at me and yells "YOU FARKING DO IT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN!". Little did Sir A-Hole know I that I had backed my Old Man's Fleetwind trailer and such all over our home multiple times. I did it in one take and was in and out in less than a minute with everyone around me was clapping and cheering. Bastard left me at the dock.

I forgot there is more to this story. Before the dock incident the day before I had reserved a spot for my trailer at the campground by the lake. I reserved it 6 months in advance because it was the only one with power. It had a barrier in front of it saying "RESERVED" on a sign. When I got there to back my trailer in someone had moved the barrier and parked in there. I couldn't believe that some asshole did this. I called the Bureau of Wildlife guys and after an hour they found out who had took my spot. They told him he better get out there and move his trailer or it would get towed. After another hour waiting he moved it. GUESS who it was. It was the fucking asshole who held up the dock. No shit.

#1083 42 days ago

People that post too damn much on internet forums.

#1084 42 days ago

Damn Odin, 1 more to 50,000!

#1085 42 days ago

^^^^^^ just do it o-din

#1086 42 days ago

I’m betting he’s saving it to announce that he’s placed a deposit on the new Stern Heavy Metal pin

#1087 42 days ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

. He got out of there quick then. One of the reasons I sold my boat was dealing with this rude shit. I don't miss it.

I remember this scenario playing out several times when I was a kid and my dad had a boat. Oh, and my parents were both terrible at backing the trailer as well LOL.

#1088 42 days ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

^^^^^^ just do it o-din

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Damn Odin, 1 more to 50,000!

His odometer is broken!

#1089 42 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

People that post too damn much on internet forums.

You start a lot of great threads though.

#1090 41 days ago

A whole day later and Odin did not hit the 50k mark. I hope he is saving it to announce he won the lotto.

#1091 39 days ago

If a ball gets behind the flippers and bounces back into play, it's called a Lazarus Ball.

What do you call that frigging ball that you never get to play since it drains out even before you touch it.....?

#1092 39 days ago

What do you call that frigging ball that you never get to play since it drains out even before you touch it.....?

WTF Ball.

#1093 39 days ago

That ball must be in a PinBot.

#1094 38 days ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

A whole day later and Odin did not hit the 50k mark. I hope he is saving it to announce he won the lotto.

He hit the lottery a long time ago. Lives in some of the best weather, no terrible commute to work. A small property tax bill in the land of high taxes. You never hear that he's angry. He never complains about money. Basically, he has a good life. Not much better than that.

Oh, he never got married. That helps....

#1095 38 days ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

He hit the lottery a long time ago. Lives in some of the best weather, no terrible commute to work. A small property tax bill in the land of high taxes. You never hear that he's angry. He never complains about money. Basically, he has a good life. Not much better than that.

9CAA8BAA-9A74-4FB3-948B-DD746BC79B5B.gif
    #1096 38 days ago

Odiner after Post 49,999...now we know who he really is.
    41DE2E6C-9CD0-4ABF-8A46-E20969A713E1.gif

D841C9AD-1B70-4346-9F55-CB827361D1A4.gif
    #1097 38 days ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

You never hear that he's angry..

He's not a fan of the leaf blower

IMG_9847 (resized).PNG
    #1098 36 days ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Sounds like paradise until you pack your gut with Costo size shrimp cocktail and lobster ravioli for three days and then miss out on first ever chile relleno day in the liquor store next to work because you aren't hungry till late in the afternoon when all 17 of them are all gone.

#1099 35 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sounds like paradise until you pack your gut with Costo size shrimp cocktail and lobster ravioli for three days and then miss out on first ever chile relleno day in the liquor store next to work because you aren't hungry till late in the afternoon when all 17 of them are all gone.

Plus you have Batman or Batgirl out patrolling the freeways there...

IMG_3734 (resized).jpg
    #1100 35 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Place all your grievances here. Pinball or otherwise.
    I, for one, have a thing about 7:00 AM leaf blowers and their users.

WOW, you hear my neighbor too!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.95
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 200.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Maple Street Sign Shop
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 57.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 14.95
    Various Novelties
    Allteksystems
    $ 27.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    € 197.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 125.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    There are 1180 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside