1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,808 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by JohnnyPinball007
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 171 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2020 (resized).png
    20200914_202902 (resized).jpg
    8fc23982a60bb5baef4d340e147a0735af991edd (resized).jpg
    970A149C-0962-4F57-8A6B-8D65F20CF47C (resized).jpeg
    2297A733-3A6A-43A9-B507-BB68EEE1B1B0 (resized).jpeg
    DE6EBE92-105F-4E9B-8596-4892A963D746 (resized).jpeg
    602B16CA-2437-470D-BA51-BF8B5E27A632 (resized).png
    20200816_105212 (resized).jpg
    117362085_1243599089311299_3633462101741865721_n (resized).jpg
    DA85BB18-4C1E-41AD-940E-4ECFC531E5CE (resized).png
    cankicking (resized).jpg
    29355077_1610802172321191_3923748015918083357_o (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    F4FC419F-3D0B-413A-9DBB-1F938C84C24F (resized).jpeg
    1595272040979-1117115139 (resized).jpg
    20200720_071656 (resized).jpg

There are 1808 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 37.
    #951 11 months ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

the only time I used the word “HACK”

You see, there are some sensible people out there.

#952 11 months ago

I gotta bitch about getting older. When I stand up now my knees make a popping noise and hurt.

When I play my pinballs my right shoulder hurts.

When I take a dump,...never mind.

Just always keep in mind that the older you get, the less that you can trust it is just a fart.

#953 11 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I gotta bitch about getting older. When I stand up now my knees make a popping noise and hurt.
    When I play my pinballs my right shoulder hurts.

When I play my pinballs my wrists hurt. When I drive my car my sciatica hurts. I just spent $600 on a cordless massager that is supposed to help me get through the day,

#954 11 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

When I stand up now my knees make a popping noise and hurt.

Mine did the same thing and never has been the same won’t straighten all the way and have to double step downstairs cause I’m afraid it will pop even worse out of place. Even had to get fluid taking out of it. Your right getting old sucks.

#955 11 months ago

Glad I'm not getting old. I attribute that to all the rest I get while at work now.

#956 11 months ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

To tell you the truth the only time I used the word “HACK” it was followed with a huge LOOGIE.

Also interchangeable with "hock"...ie, "I spit a hocker at her".....unquote. Grade school or so........

1 week later
    #957 11 months ago
    bitching (resized).jpg
    #958 11 months ago

I have had a cold now for a solid week. It gets better then worse again. Some of the worst congestion and sinus headaches I have ever had. I am sick of this shit. Only good thing is the doctor did give me some awesome cough medicine, knocks my ass out for hours.

#959 11 months ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Bathroom stalls that have a gigantic spool of tissue in a see through case, but no matter what you do, all it does is spin around.
    Bonus when the auto flush on the toilet kicks in while you're still sitting there fighting for tissue shreds.

Even "Better" when they mount those see through cases at knee height!

#960 11 months ago
    star trek (resized).png
    #961 11 months ago

I never did find those 12 amp fuses and I'm still trying to find my soldering gun.

1 week later
    #962 10 months ago

It may have already been said in here, but as I was driving 5 hours today I was thinking how anyone driving faster than me(15 over) is a idiot, and anyone driving slower than me and not moving over is a asshole.

I was passed by about 20 cars going way over 15 the limit, and not a single one was ever slowed by me. I watch my mirror and get the hell out of the way. It would be nice if all drivers could show that courtesy, the assholes.

When someone flies by me in a 70 and I am doing 85 really I never think anything about it. Could be a woman about to have a baby, could be a undercover officer, whatever. And no need to think about it, they are not holding me up.

4 weeks later
    #963 9 months ago

Weather forecasters-The only job you can consistently be wrong and still keep your job!

#964 9 months ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

People that pass on the right, not because I'm going slow, but because they are driving like insane morons who will wind up killing someone.

Just move over....left lane is for passing.. you obviously aren’t passing anyone if you are getting passed on the right. I have also seen signs that say “slower traffic keep right.” Even if you are going the speed limit, you might be “slower traffic”. Just move over.

#965 9 months ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Just move over....left lane is for passing.. you obviously aren’t passing anyone if you are getting passed on the right. I have also seen signs that say “slower traffic keep right.” Even if you are going the speed limit, you might be “slower traffic”. Just move over.

I was referring to true crazy driving. Like when one car comes flying up at like 100. Seen crotch rockets go between cars/lanes like that a number of times.

If I'm not going fast or passing people, I don't typically stay in left lane much in general.

There is going fast/speeding. And then there is just plain stupid.

#966 9 months ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Seen crotch rockets go between cars/lanes like that a number of times.

I drift toward the line a little when I see that bullshit coming in my rear view mirror.

#967 9 months ago

I don't need to be entertained at the gas pump. I particularly don't need to be entertained when the entertainment is loud, distorted, shitty music coming from the shitty gas pump speaker.

I like this thread.

#968 9 months ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

I don't need to be entertained at the gas pump. I particularly don't need to be entertained when the entertainment is loud, distorted, shitty music coming from the shitty gas pump speaker.
    I like this thread.

Some of the gas stations around here have screens on the gas pumps playing commercials while your pumping gas, Don't need that shit either!

#969 9 months ago

I feel like an idiot but would do it again as I thought I was protecting my family!

Had to call 911 last night as I woke up and thought the house was full of gas. I awoke to the smell of rotten eggs and when I went to my basement it was overwhelming. My first thoughts were "my god I've got a major gas leak" and had to get my wife and myself out now! Got her out and called 911. When the fire trucks and Duke energy showed up, they found no gas leaking...... Turns out the city had been flushing the sewer mains and somehow this caused the water to be sucked out of the lowest drain trap in my home and sewer gas had came up through the pipes. Ran some water and within an hour my home was clear. I felt like an idiot but I'd do it again as I honestly felt us to be in danger. The fireman and Duke energy worker tried to assure me I did the right thing as they thought the same as me at first but, damn I felt stupid. Never felt so stupid in my 63 year young life!

#970 9 months ago

^^^^^ They did our area last summer. Many people were complaining of the rotten egg smell as well. Good for you, for being the protector of your family. When in doubt give a shout. Your stupid feeling to me seemed as the only smart thing to do. Good job!

#971 9 months ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

Your stupid feeling to me seemed as the only smart thing to do. Good job!

Yeah I know but, it just didn't seem to wipe the egg off my face feeling, I'd do it again though lol.

#972 9 months ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I'd do it again though

Yeah. Don't take chances with anything like that.

#973 9 months ago

STILL ON HOLD. MAN ABOUT TO BLOW A LID. LUCKILY I HAVE PINSIDE TO KEEP
    ME ENTERTAINED.
    EE11E0F9-AD8E-42F3-AB6C-8679CB5F3D60 (resized).png

Edit: fucking music sucks, automated systems suck

#974 9 months ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

fucking music sucks, automated systems suck

Like being stuck in a damn elevator!lol

#975 9 months ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Like being stuck in a damn elevator!lol

Except for the bitch that keeps coming on to tell me sorry for the wait and she seems to think I’m patient because she keeps thanking me for it.

( I hope to not offend anybody with my choice of words but she is automated so I think I’m good ).

#976 9 months ago

I’m retired I literally have all day.

0441D246-5C78-45F5-AD2A-84B5695C3697 (resized).png
    #977 9 months ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

I’m retired I literally have all day.

Um, aside from your battery life!

#978 9 months ago

^^^^ thanks for pointing that out I keep putting on the charger but then I unplug it to put it beside me while I get some games in on DH.

5192A2E8-A530-408F-BC15-9040AABC4784 (resized).png
    #979 9 months ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

I’m retired I literally have all day.[quoted image]

AT+T? lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/on-hold-almost-half-the-day-with-att

#980 9 months ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Yeah I know but, it just didn't seem to wipe the egg off my face feeling, I'd do it again though lol.

Seriously, methane gas is very flammable. Ask me how I know.

#981 9 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

9948062 (resized).jpg
    #982 9 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Nope and I'm not going to pull your finger either lol.

#983 9 months ago

That every great pinball listing seems to be nowhere near me!

#984 9 months ago

Update: finally gave up. Had my daughter call and make it give me a return call at some point. I only hung in there 4 1/2 hours.

32AE4E5E-66AD-4605-9DD3-8C7AD5EA9594 (resized).png
    3 weeks later
    #985 8 months ago

People who make a post and follow it with a comment "end thread' or "you can close this thread now". Like theirs is the final say and the be all end all opinion that matters. lol.

Mods, you can close this thread now.

#986 8 months ago

When people list a game in a for sale thread with only a brief description and no complete info, ask for payment in full via PayPal in advance, then get offended or stop responding when you ask for one single picture.

#987 8 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

People who make a post and follow it with a comment "end thread' or "you can close this thread now". Like theirs is the final say and the be all end all opinion that matters. lol.
    Mods, you can close this thread now.

Just read that in the other recent thread your referring to. Thought the same thing.

#988 8 months ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

then get offended or stop responding when you ask for one single picture.

How dare you!

#989 8 months ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Just read that in the other recent thread your referring to. Thought the same thing.

And I was having a little Christmas cheer while you tried to explain the difference between stealing something and not returning what was borrowed.lol.

"My stupid neighbor didn't steal my lawnmower, but he never returns what he borrows. But I'm the real idiot for lending it to him in the first place"

#990 8 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

And I was having a little Christmas cheer while you tried to explain the difference between stealing something and not returning what was borrowed.lol.
    "My stupid neighbor didn't steal my lawnmower, but he never returns what he borrows. But I'm the real idiot for lending it to him in the first place"

He may have forgotten to return it, or *gasp* maybe he intends to keep it! Just let the criminal proceedings play out and let us know what happens. Lending things can be tricky.

#991 8 months ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Lending things can be tricky.

"Lending for the good of the hobby" does have a nice ring to it doesn't it?

"Lending only because I was promised a bunch of freebies and my old stuff back".. not so much.

#992 8 months ago

I really thought this was thread was going to be about pinball widows w/ pics....

Left disappointed.

#993 8 months ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

I really thought this was thread was going to be about pinball widows w/ pics....
    Left disappointed.

Better?

212955-780x628 (resized).jpg
    #994 8 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Some of the gas stations around here have screens on the gas pumps playing commercials while your pumping gas, Don't need that shit either!

These are even more nefarious than simply thrusting another ad in your face. When you type in your zip code to pump gas, it registers and communicates with a system tracking where and when you use your card. It attempts to show you ads for places you are likely to go next based on your purchase history. More creepy data harvesting and behavior tracking for you to enjoy.

#995 8 months ago

When the code is updated this machine will be great! When they add that LE gizmo that will make this machine great. All it needs is a shaker, a topper, stadium lights, did I mention code? A Custom translight / back glass will make it perfect! Heck, I can powder coat it myself, just a few simple things and it will be great!
    When I get those mag wheels for my Gremlin this car will be great!
    When I get those Bose 901's this Soundesign amp will sound great!
    All this 99 dollar Strat needs is Fralin pickups, a new wiring harness, real knobs and a 100 watt tube Marshall amp, it will sound like the best! Oh yeah, a new neck and tuners.
    Thats not just any nondescript lump of fecal matter, I polished it! It's now special!

#996 8 months ago

When the (illegal) non-solicited/spam phone calls start coming from your previous area codes because you won’t answer the ones coming from your current one... and you realize the cell-phone companies aren’t ever going to help end the madness because they are making money on the whole deal.

#997 8 months ago

Here is something you all can bitch about.

#998 8 months ago

I have nothing to add to the conversation, really.

#999 8 months ago

I just want to say that I got 1000 of something.

#1000 8 months ago

And now I have said it. 1000. you can close this thread down now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 45.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 12.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Led
    Professor Pinball
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 135.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 163.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 125.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 30.00
    Lighting - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Other
    Loop Combo Pinball
    $ 299.00
    $ 30.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 1808 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 37.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside