11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,585 posts
  • 227 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 154 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN7072 (resized).JPG
    DSCN7066 (resized).JPG
    DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
    4875rb (resized).jpg
    You're Old (resized).jpeg
    Watchmen (resized).png
    20200709_083708 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200702_202803.jpg
    IMG_20200702_202735.jpg
    DSCN7014 (resized).JPG
    0628200828_00011 (resized).jpg
    quote-man-is-a-credulous-animal-and-must-believe-something-in-the-absence-of-good-grounds-bertrand-russell-25-49-72 (resized).jpg
    152908A9-BC03-4D29-98E8-E3EC6230EE1D (resized).jpeg
    BD0D8772-592F-40EA-9E02-24B286F715F8.gif
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    105330357_10157710546453075_4115239356655332651_o (resized).jpg

There are 1585 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 32.
    #51 11 months ago

My building contractor. He does good work, but has been giving me the two weeks Heisman since May. My house is ripped up and ready to go. 35K of kitchen cabinets sit in the garage, 58 boxes of flooring are in the basement, all the plumbing and lighting is sitting in a bedroom, and the appliances are at the warehouse ready to be delivered. Let's get this show on the road.

#52 11 months ago

Oh, and it is so good to have o-din back! We need threads like this from a person like him at a time like this.

#53 11 months ago

The overused phrase "pitchforks" to refer to the mildest of criticism.

People who request a thread to be shut down who aren't the OP.

#54 11 months ago

Cheap bastards that buy 1 ply toilet paper

#55 11 months ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Cheap bastards that buy 1 ply toilet paper

YES!!! the worst is the 1ply tp in public restrooms that are so thin that you can only get one square at a time because it keep breaking off every time you pull.

#56 11 months ago

My complaint is I thought this thread was to bitch about Pinside

#57 11 months ago

I hate the gunk that accumulates at the edge of mylar

#58 11 months ago

I hate that Stern uses the spike system which seems to be a crapshoot with reliability thus making me nervous to buy a JP2 pro which I really want.

#59 11 months ago

Bathroom stalls that have a gigantic spool of tissue in a see through case, but no matter what you do, all it does is spin around.
    Bonus when the auto flush on the toilet kicks in while you're still sitting there fighting for tissue shreds.

#60 11 months ago

Threads you create for a laugh (i.e. fart stories: lets hear em or not?) that magically disappear without a trace. No reason why, no message just like it never happened. Erased.

#61 11 months ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

People that bitch about safe drivers. People that think that they are lucky and are a rapper like snoop or Nate who smoke a lotta weed.

Quoted from vicjw66:

People that bitch about others with the hashtag #firstworldproblems. People that fix tractors and think it rises to the level of fixing humans so they refer to themselves as tractor doctors.

Quoted from vicjw66:

Aussie pinsiders with their effing bizarre pinside handels. Seriously, half of them have the word falcon in them. WTF is a swinks? And main frame computers named Marty? Get the eff out of here. Next thing you know the criminals from that island are going to start naming themselves after an effing weird motor.
    Hello pinside, I would like to introduce myself to the site. My name is wankel Dave.

Quoted from vicjw66:

People that wanted to be a doctor but couldn’t cut it so they try to justify almost being a doctor.

Quoted from vicjw66:

People who think they are Yoda just because they reverse the order of common sayings.

People who get drunk before breakfast....

#62 11 months ago

People who write bumbers or even worse bumberds instead of bumper but really mean rubber...Those other two are not even words!

#63 11 months ago

Popcorn kernels that get stuck in-between my teeth while I'm reading Pinside.

#64 11 months ago
    Quoted from StupidJackpot:

Toilet splashback.
    *cringe*

"The Kiss of Poseidon "

PZnvD8Y (resized).jpg
    #65 11 months ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Threads you create for a laugh (i.e. fart stories: lets hear em or not?) that magically disappear without a trace. No reason why, no message just like it never happened. Erased.

I'm pretty sure I added a GIF to that thread, but it was gone by morning.

Might have been deleted, might have forgot to hit send before closing down the ipad.

#66 11 months ago

Thunderbirds.

#67 11 months ago

Dimples
    Spammers
    Scammers
    Coil counters
    Lowballers
    Longposters
    Fanboys
    Hypers
    Haters
    Low raters
    Downvoters
    Drunkposters
    Overposters
    Price policers
    Prepayers
    Grammar snobs
    Thread pumpers
    Thread dumpers
    Vaporware
    Where’s the code!

It felt good to get that out of my system and saved a bunch of bandwidth being able to put it all in one thread.
    thanks O-din!

#68 11 months ago

Not being able to announce adding someone to ignore when they are overtly being an asshole to the rest of the participants in this thread.

#69 11 months ago

People who use jazz hands instead of clapping.

#70 11 months ago

Pinstadium has turned into pinball herpes with their ads on EVERYHING.

#71 11 months ago
    Quoted from TheHueManatee:

People who use jazz hands instead of clapping.

BA HA HA HA HA HA! That made my day.

#72 11 months ago

People. If you need something done right, better learn to do it yourself (let the puns roll in)

#73 11 months ago

competitive vaping …

thumb_f-youre-ever-feeling-like-a-real-loser-remember-competitive-42639158 (resized).png
    #74 11 months ago

Gender nuetral terms and (they) getting triggered when I refuse to use em.

Having more than one pin at a time with issues.

Paying for online dating and all responses are from plump women, women that look rode hard put away wet or women 20 years older. I'm 48... gross.

#75 11 months ago

My lawnmower wont start. Charged battery, thing cranks fine but just doesnt start. I hate small engine stuff.

#76 11 months ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

People that wanted to be a doctor but couldn’t cut it so they try to justify almost being a doctor.

I suspect that you're referring to chiropractors and podiatrists. In contrast, TractorDoc earned a degree in veterinary medicine.

Admission to veterinary school is even more competitive than gaining admission to medical school.

Arguably, the pecking order, most competitive to least, is:

1) veterinary medicine with subspecialty in tractor repair (TractorDoc);
    2) veterinary medicine (DVM);
    3) medical doctor (MD);
    4) osteopathic doctor (DO);
    5) dentist (DDS/DMD);
    6) pinball repair doctor (EM/DMD);
    7) podiatrist (DPM);
    chiropractor (DC);
    9) t.v. doctor (Dr. Phil's credentials).

#77 11 months ago

My bitch.

IMG_3568 (resized).jpg
    #78 11 months ago
    Quoted from radium:

My lawnmower wont start. Charged battery, thing cranks fine but just doesnt start. I hate small engine stuff.

Theres a screw in the carb that has a pinhole through it to allow gas to flow. Clean it out and you'll be back running in no time.

#80 11 months ago

My Bitch.....A Lack of Common Sense through will full Ignorance.

Today, often created with skillful Propaganda and Social media Rhetoric.

Think, before its outlawed!

#81 11 months ago

Noisy golf carts at 630 am on Catalina so I cant sleep in and no coffee open yet.
    Oh, and I find 2 broken pinball machines at Catalina bar and I ask, "Whats broken?", Bartender-" One has broken rubber bands and the other wont take quarters" How long they sat in corner like that?", Barkeep-"2 years"
    Elvis and Mustang so I didnt really care.

#82 11 months ago

Pundits and politicians who, for the last 4 years, have been using the phrase "existential crisis," not because the modifier (existential) adds meaning but instead because they imagine themselves wearing a beret, with a Gitanes cigarette in hand, at a Parisian cafe with Jean-Paul Sartre.

#83 11 months ago

that this thread is taking away from the "please delete" thread or "nothing" thread

#84 11 months ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Traffic that camps out slowly in the fast lane.
    If you’re not passing, get out of the passing lane. If someone quicker is coming up on you, move out of the way.
    If your in the slow lane, move left so traffic can merge on.

I was just getting ready to post this when I saw you put it up. Also ASSHOLE truckers that pass other truckers because they can go 1/10 a mile an hour faster than the next truck and you're waiting 5 minutes to get around them. And truckers winding into your lane because their texting.

#85 11 months ago

I've got a couple from work-

People that pull up and park right behind the car I'm testing that I need to back out when there are a 100 other places they could.

People that wave their smart phone in my face like somehow I'm supposed to be able to tell them how to use it to bring up the coupon they said they already had.

#86 11 months ago

Kinda like my dog, I can't stand when someone runs the vacuum. It hits a nerve for some reason.

#87 11 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

leaf blowers and their users.

BlowBoys! #**K I hate them...at ANY hour

#88 11 months ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

BlowBoys! #**K I hate them...at ANY hour

I am pleased to say that Tuesday morning seems to be their day off.

#89 11 months ago

What a beauty, we used to be permanent fosters a few years back, took care of a total of 6 over a 10 year period.
    All were great bitches, well two weren't bitches.

#90 11 months ago

The same continuously repeating 3 TV commercials when watching sports events or binge watching a TV series.

#91 11 months ago

... What is the next Stern threads.

#92 11 months ago
    MV5BZTQxMzk4YzYtZTU0NS00YjI4LWJjMjQtM2FlOGNhOTNkYzA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNDQ2MTI@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_ (resized).jpg
    #93 11 months ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

The same continuously repeating 3 TV commercials when watching sports events or binge watching a TV series.

Or when they run the same exact commercial back to back

#94 11 months ago

I shake my beer in anger at this personal attack.

#95 11 months ago

Partisan politics and media.

Oh, and intermittent system 6 game crashing.

#96 11 months ago

People who think they know everything. They really drive those of us that actually do crazy.

#97 11 months ago

Smog technicians

“Oh, let me do a pressure test on your gas cap with my little machine”

Seriously....get a life!!

#98 11 months ago

People sorta driving, their eyes/hands are on something else with their head tilted downward.

#99 11 months ago

Rock concert reviews that refer to the band "really hitting on all cylinders!"

Dinosaur rock bands claiming they "really went back to basics" with their new album.

Dinosaur rock show reviews that claim the band members "had the energy of bands half their age!"

I read a lot of bad rock concert reviews and interviews.

#100 11 months ago

My absolute pettiest peeve of all lately...

Waiters coming by toward the middle of my meal and asking if I'm "still working on it."

Holy fucking shit. I'm having a meal. Hopefully a good one. I'm enjoying it. It's not goddam "work."

I have no idea how this sloppy, trashy expression became the norm for waiters. Even in good restaurants they do it. Stop referring to the act of eating as "work," especially when I'm paying for it. Grosses me out and annoys me.
    I generally scowl at them and say "well I wouldn't call it work, I'm eating" and they stare at my blankly.

I know it's not their fault. Some corporate asshole 10 years ago decided to teach all waiters to say this and now they all do it.

But for the love of god, STOP IT! PLEASE!

I just spent a week in New Orleans and didn't hear this expression once, and I ate like a pregnant sow at a dozen restaurants so there were plenty of opportunities. They get it down there. It's not work. It's a tasty meal.

If I need to "work" to eat this food it's either stale, overcooked, or awful.

STOP IT!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 224.99
    $ 209.00
    $ 249.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 8.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 239.00
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 2.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 19.50
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 10.95
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    £ 50.00
    Cabinet Parts
    PinballToys
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 39.50
    There are 1585 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 32.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside