41 days ago

Topic Stats

• 879 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by JohnnyPinball007
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 81 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Unknown (resized).jpg
    E2ECC003-D0A2-46F9-8261-7DC652F5FDB8 (resized).png
    DSCN6429 (resized).JPG
    Capture102 (resized).JPG
    Goat-Grass-Outlet (resized).png
    3028B58A-C3B7-48BC-9DB1-C67D57AE22C3 (resized).jpeg
    C7C28D57-6743-4BCF-9F70-963940124F03 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    A0048A05-8E84-4381-88C8-4D858FB84FD4 (resized).jpeg
    F0EBCECE-86FB-4928-96CF-9BF8ACE82A40 (resized).jpeg
    A90E186D-EEA0-4901-AE08-722AF86E2706 (resized).png
    SF1IzaP (resized).jpg
    20190904_220032 (resized).jpg
    20190904_214904 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_123_1(1) (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1566069185259 (resized).jpg

There are 879 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
    #851 5 days ago
    Quoted from StupidJackpot:

Toilet splashback.
    *cringe*

LifeProTip - Place some TP sheets in the toilet before getting to business. Problem solved.
    Amazes me how many people go their whole life not knowing how to #2.

#852 5 days ago

People in the front of a left turn lane that don't pull out into the intersection at all, so it leaves all the other cars behind them stranded by the time they do make their turn and the light turns red again.

#853 5 days ago

Guys who go their whole life without taking one for the team...especially when they live in SoCal

#854 5 days ago

Guys who bitch about others that won't take one for the herd... especially when they don't even live in So Cal.

#855 5 days ago

That plus-sized flight attendant that kept clocking me in the head with her ass while I was trying to catch a few Zs in my aisle seat this evening.

#856 5 days ago

People who sit isle, and complain about getting nudged... (assuming they wanted that seat) haha
    mof
    #windowseatingduh

#857 5 days ago

William Shatner for traumatizing me for life over taking a window seat...

E2ECC003-D0A2-46F9-8261-7DC652F5FDB8 (resized).png
    #858 5 days ago

The currently insane pin prices that forces me to pay 3 times the amount of cash they cost like 10 years ago.

#859 5 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

My old man always loved free swag!
    How long ago would you say?

1969-72 was the time when gas stations were doing that. My favorite was when the Gulf stations gave away pairs of orange horseshoes. Limited time only......

#860 5 days ago

The loss of an opportunity to trade my S&H green stamps in for a new bike as a kid.

#861 5 days ago

A real gripe....people that PM you asking for something, you respond, and then don't have the courtesy to even say thanks. The past few weeks has been my first experience using Pinside Market to sell anything, and I've had countless requests for pictures, or questions about this and that. You respond, and radio silence. At least say, "not interested", or "thanks, but no". But to say nothing, is to say, my time is more valuable than yours.

#862 4 days ago

Yeah I get a lot of that on my CL and Offerup ads. Can be exasperating to say the least

#863 4 days ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

1969-72 was the time when gas stations were doing that. My favorite was when the Gulf stations gave away pairs of orange horseshoes. Limited time only......

I liked the Shell Mr President coin game. I won $1.

Unknown (resized).jpg

#864 4 days ago

That they closed down all the Service Merchandise and Western Auto stores. I bought my first bike and BB gun at Western Auto and some pretty nice jewelry from Service Merchandise back in the day.

#865 4 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

That they closed down all the Service Merchandise and Western Auto stores. I bought my first bike and BB gun at Western Auto and some pretty nice jewelry from Service Merchandise back in the day.

We still have Western Auto in our area. Few and far between, but they are around. Dealers bought individual stores to keep the name alive.

#866 4 days ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

We still have Western Auto in our area. Few and far between, but they are around. Dealers bought individual stores to keep the name alive.

Boy I have a ton of childhood memories tied into that store, it was the go-to place for all our favorite toys!

#867 4 days ago

Are there any real boobs left in the world??????? Seems even our society has become as fake as boobs these days.

#868 4 days ago

Why are persistent and obviously known to all Trolls allowed to roam this site apparently untouchable while others make one, two post and are ran off????? I mean there are a few (5-6) that get away with murder on a daily basis.

#869 4 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

The loss of an opportunity to trade my S&H green stamps in for a new bike as a kid.

I was going thru mom's house over the weekend and found a whole box of those. I can add it to my collection of Blue Chip stamps.

#870 4 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I was going thru mom's house over the weekend and found a whole box of those

Yep my Mom put them in cigar boxes, she actually got stuff too. I remember a couple sets of Tupperware, seemed like that never wore out lol.

#871 4 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

That plus-sized flight attendant that kept clocking me in the head with her ass while I was trying to catch a few Zs in my aisle seat this evening.

Quoted from mof:

People who sit isle, and complain about getting nudged... (assuming they wanted that seat) haha
    mof
    #windowseatingduh

If I'm hanging out into the aisle and get clipped by the drink cart, that's on me. If I'm minding my business well inside the bounds of my seat and your fat ass keeps hitting me, I'm going straight to the internet to complain about it like a real man.

And yes, window seats are the best when you can get 'em.

#872 4 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Why are persistent and obviously known to all Trolls allowed to roam this site apparently untouchable while others make one, two post and are ran off????? I mean there are a few (5-6) that get away with murder on a daily basis.

Complain to the mods. The one time I did that (some guy was firebombing the Lebowski preorder thread) they were very responsive. You can also always block people. I'm not a fan of that myself, only have one guy blocked since even people that generally make an ass of themselves sometimes have something interesting to say, but it is a solution if a handful of posters are degrading your pinside experience.

#873 4 days ago

Wouldn't do any good, know of at least 4 others who have complained, still here. I don't really see any advantage to blocking someone' you still know either from the obvious gap or from the side comments. I deal with it just wanted to bitch a little Thx.

#874 4 days ago

On that same note, I hate it when they put you between two fat people on the raft ride at Disneyland and they both encroach halfway into your seat.

#875 3 days ago

Bell bottoms and Nehru shirts, why did we ever leave!

#876 3 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Bell bottoms and Nehru shirts, why did we ever leave!

Saw this the other day. http://www.101wkqx.com/2019/01/15/half-slim-half-flared-jeans-why/

#877 12 hours ago

Seems every crazy little thing has a participation trophy (I mean achievement point)...

Why didn't I get any points for when I was being moderated?

#878 7 hours ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Why didn't I get any points for when I was being moderated?

So you’re saying you got moderated but didn’t get the point?

#879 7 hours ago

I got the point. I was only trying to be funny and think outside the box, and I learned to chill out about certain things.
    And very funny how some threads start going in a certain direction and I am like um, somebody's about to get some moderation going on here.

Amazing thing is you should not use the F word here, and I see it all the time(I may have even accidently did it after a few beers), but all I know is I like this site, and everyone here, so I am trying to stay in bounds while also being funny or helpful when I can.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 225.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 299.00
    $ 9.00
    Playfield - Other
    Hdmike mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,499.00
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    There are 879 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside