76 days ago

Topic Stats

• 959 posts
  • 175 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by girloveswaffles
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 93 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bitching (resized).jpg
    corvorado (resized).jpg
    This (resized).png
    DBECC1BA-0B77-4B51-A975-C8C4E1A25DD1 (resized).jpeg
    F5E723DA-67FC-4EEE-9B20-C689E4DDE971 (resized).jpeg
    robocookie (resized).png
    20190927_223351 (resized).png
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    IMG_9409 (resized).JPG
    610A1F25-9CAB-4250-A38E-2143D124A7B1 (resized).jpeg
    8C145965-37F1-41F5-9756-8D8B6D168390 (resized).jpeg
    920x920 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    E2ECC003-D0A2-46F9-8261-7DC652F5FDB8 (resized).png
    DSCN6429 (resized).JPG
    Capture102 (resized).JPG

There are 959 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 20.
    #651 52 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Excellent point and I agree but I wouldn't worry about the moderators this time. Even though his profile still shows as active, Oneangrymo was given a well deserved, Permanent all Forums Eject. My guess is Robin will finish him off later.
    The past month or so have show the moderators hard at work and the purge is on.
    [quoted image]

Just read that thread. Holy cow that guy imploded. Full on triggered episode. Sseems like a manic rage, maybe a misappropriation of medication. Don't know if anyone here knows him personally, but should probably check on the dude.

#652 52 days ago

My complaint is I can get better advice from Odin about avocados than my gardener. The Sir Prize tree was planted a bit later than the Haas and the Reed, yet is showing more mature fruit. The Reed had a few small ones growing and when I last looked they were gone. Was concerned about the plant but it looks healthy to me. Any advice on the Reed Odin? Btw, after you gave me a few Reed avocados I had to grow these plants. These trees will really help with my health in the future. 1st picture is Reed, 2nd Haas, 3rd Reed.

20190828_092000 (resized).jpg20190828_092021 (resized).jpg20190828_092031 (resized).jpg
    #653 52 days ago

All I can say about those trees is "You've done well pilgrim, you'll go far"

51vkaOTcGLL (resized).jpg
    #654 52 days ago

Cool. Thank you.

#655 52 days ago

Traffic has sucked on the interstates around here this week. It is too damn hot outside.
    That concludes my bitching for the time being.

#656 52 days ago

I'm pissed that there isn't enough bitching in this thread for me.

I'm going back to nothing...

#657 52 days ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I'm pissed that there isn't enough bitching in this thread for me.
    I'm going back to nothing...

I just got back from nothing because I seen a fresh comment here.

#658 52 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Guess I picked the right time to come back? I feel like I've been flying under the radar lately.

#659 52 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Ha.

#660 52 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Maybe they figure with all the ass to kick on his list no need to ban him, he'll be on the road for sometime to come.

Had to check this thread, had a feeling there was some spillover going on. Sorry Odin.

And I hate donkeys now

#661 52 days ago

I want to bitch about the cost of a donkey show....whatever it costs....

f195ac249a695d8b9a639af8515ca09a (resized).jpg
    #662 52 days ago

autocorrect

#663 52 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Place all your grievances here. Pinball or otherwise.
    I, for one, have a thing about 7:00 AM leaf blowers and their users.

I always thought that next to the leaf blowers on the shelf at Home Depot, they should also sell Leaf Blower People Blowers.

#664 52 days ago
    Quoted from Fremulon:

Leaf Blower People Blowers.

659DF267-61D1-4114-8978-B1C0EE90D30D.gif
    #665 51 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I'll be at Pincinnati, see you there, look for me at the Champion Pub pin.

What airport do I fly into; Hebron, Kentucky?

#666 51 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

If this guy is not banned forever something's wrong and it will be hard for the Mods trying to eject others members while this genius is given a pass......

In all seriousness, anyone who felt threatened by his postings or PM's should file a Police report locally. All it takes is one prosecutor to press charges and file a warrant. Then Mr. Keyboard Commando's life will become miserable. In Michigan, the lowest charge is harassment via telecommunications device, which is a 180 day misdemeanor.

#667 51 days ago

That seems like a nuclear option to me. Not sure I think it is ever a valid option for stupidity on Pinside.

#668 51 days ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

In all seriousness, anyone who felt threatened by his postings or PM's should file a Police report locally. All it takes is one prosecutor to press charges and file a warrant. Then Mr. Keyboard Commando's life will become miserable. In Michigan, the lowest charge is harassment via telecommunications device, which is a 180 day misdemeanor.

Is that the same Michigan Police that did nothing to Kevin Kulek? Took the US Marshall's to even get him to court. (kidding, I know different circumstances)

#669 51 days ago

I have a gripe. About 3 times now I have spent about 45 minutes each time trying to start a serious and thoughtful tread here, and when I hit post I get this: Error! You (1000) have insufficient user level for this call (y:0, R: 10).
    All the work and research and it will not go through and I have no clue why.

#671 51 days ago

Hey I get that same error occasionally. Sometimes all it takes is trying again. Or clearing something.

For me it is when autocorrect takes over and even after I change it, it changes it back. Windows or Mac have different personalities in this regard but neither are always cooperative.

#672 51 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I, for one, have a thing about 7:00 AM leaf blowers and their users.

Suddenly I love you.

We have a Monday to Friday, the whole day, leaf blower guy.
    Worst thing is I pay him for doing that, since he is the gardener of the area.

But while wanting to kill him, I actually think he's the coolest troll ever, since the other folks said they would hardly notice him working for his money, he now works extra loud and extra slow!!! - "YOU HEAR THAT?! I'M AT WORK FUCKERS!!!"

We had a storm that fell lot's of trees, but he stood there with his leafblower and pushed against it!
    (And I wish I was making that up. - I didn't know if I should've laughed, smacked him or call an ambulance because he was endangering himself.)

Generally he tries to do his best (in his ways) and even clears the snow about 4 - 5 AM (with leaf blower or snow thrower) so everyone can get to work in time, so I guess I can't be mad.

But it is these days when I dream of moving to Bavaria, tha magical land where leafblowers are illegal.

#673 51 days ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Suddenly I love you.

i've been thinking the same thing lately. In fact at total peace with myself.

At nearing 60 with still as much energy as ever , and my only gripe about Monday is a dude making a living that I slept thru the last two weeks anyway, why not?

#674 51 days ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Suddenly I love you.
    We have a Monday to Friday, the whole day, leaf blower guy.
    Worst thing is I pay him for doing that, since he is the gardener of the area.
    But while wanting to kill him, I actually think he's the coolest troll ever, since the other folks said they would hardly notice him working for his money, he now works extra loud and extra slow!!! - "YOU HEAR THAT?! I'M AT WORK FUCKERS!!!"
    We had a storm that fell lot's of trees, but he stood there with his leafblower and pushed against it!
    (And I wish I was making that up. - I didn't know if I should've laughed, smacked him or call an ambulance because he was endangering himself.)
    Generally he tries to do his best (in his ways) and even clears the snow about 4 - 5 AM (with leaf blower or snow thrower) so everyone can get to work in time, so I guess I can't be mad.
    But it is these days when I dream of moving to Bavaria, tha magical land where leafblowers are illegal.

Or you could move to Australia. The magical land where the leaves pretty much stay on the trees where they are supposed to be and people don't really use leaf blowers.

#675 51 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Or you could move to Australia.

Now there's a plan.

#677 51 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Or you could move to Australia. The magical land where the leaves pretty much stay on the trees where they are supposed to be and people don't really use leaf blowers.

Only country I'd move to would be Canada.
    Less hot, less people, less poisonous animals.

#678 50 days ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Only country I'd move to would be Canada.
    Less hot, less people, less poisonous animals.

Lots and lots of leaves though....however most people rake them here.

#679 50 days ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Had to check this thread, had a feeling there was some spillover going on. Sorry Odin.
    And I hate donkeys now

You're new avatar should keep him angry!! Not Odin, you know who!!

#680 50 days ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

You're new avatar should keep him angry!! Not Odin, you know who!!

No religion talk, please. Or are you talking Harry Potter?

#681 50 days ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Suddenly I love you.

Rumor is that he sleeps around but you must have at least one EM game in your collection.

#682 50 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Rumor is that he sleeps around

Sometimes in the chair or sometimes even on the floor.

#683 50 days ago

Don't worry o-din.....no shame. I've slept laying around some games before too.

#684 50 days ago

Recently I even slept next to a broken antique table. I fixed it like a new pinball machine with rubber bands and glue.

#685 50 days ago

I could bitch about waking up at noone on a Saturday, but I won't.

#686 50 days ago

Leaf blowers again?

#687 50 days ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Leaf blowers again?

They were going alright but it was all part of the dream.

#688 50 days ago

One of my old surf buddies from Michigan who has been everywhere stayed here a couple weeks in the spring. His comment was there are more fucking leaf blowers here than anywhere else in the world.

#689 50 days ago

But he's over it now.

FB_IMG_1566069185259 (resized).jpg
    #690 50 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sometimes in the chair or sometimes even on the floor.

Don’t forget the bathtub.

#691 50 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Don’t forget the bathtub.

Probably doesn't remember that one....

#692 50 days ago

The bathtub got the better of me, that's for sure.

#693 50 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

No religion talk, please. Or are you talking Harry Potter?

That's not allowed here...was commenting on RandomGuys new Quik-E-Mart avatar!!

#694 50 days ago

Harry Potter would be lovely! So many fans over the world, kids and adults will love it!

#695 50 days ago

You guys and your Harry Potter. lol.

#696 50 days ago

If the book lady won't sign off on the theme, I could probably get you hooked up with these guys.

https://www.harryandthepotters.com

They've all been here. We had a real big shindig that night.

#697 49 days ago

I'm sorta hurtin fo certain this morning.

At my age I should probably aspire to be more like Ron.

thumbnail_123_1(1) (resized).jpg
    #698 49 days ago

The guys at the pub tell me that there's an important piece of paper i should study every time i walk in busted up from my trail bike.
    My birth certificate needs a good hard read they reckon.

#699 47 days ago

Gotta bitch about imbeciles who hold their phones vertically when taking videos. Do they have vertical televisions too?

#700 47 days ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Gotta bitch about imbeciles who hold their phones vertically when taking videos. Do they have vertical televisions too?

If I try watching a video and see that narrow little vertical box, I ALWAYS close video. Can't stand it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    € 18.95
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 19.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,700.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinfarmer Mods
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Lighting - Led
    3D MODS
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    There are 959 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside