41 days ago

Topic Stats

• 879 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by JohnnyPinball007
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 81 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Unknown (resized).jpg
    E2ECC003-D0A2-46F9-8261-7DC652F5FDB8 (resized).png
    DSCN6429 (resized).JPG
    Capture102 (resized).JPG
    Goat-Grass-Outlet (resized).png
    3028B58A-C3B7-48BC-9DB1-C67D57AE22C3 (resized).jpeg
    C7C28D57-6743-4BCF-9F70-963940124F03 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    A0048A05-8E84-4381-88C8-4D858FB84FD4 (resized).jpeg
    F0EBCECE-86FB-4928-96CF-9BF8ACE82A40 (resized).jpeg
    A90E186D-EEA0-4901-AE08-722AF86E2706 (resized).png
    SF1IzaP (resized).jpg
    20190904_220032 (resized).jpg
    20190904_214904 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_123_1(1) (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1566069185259 (resized).jpg

There are 879 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 18.
    #501 28 days ago

I actually slept through Mr. Leafblower's session the morning.

#502 28 days ago

I hate when someone in my home blows their nose in the bathroom and puts the tissue in the trashcan rather than the toilet.

#503 28 days ago

I can't complain, but sometimes I still do....

#504 27 days ago

I know this is supposed to be a bitch thread, but fall is in the air in So Cal and it is beautiful.

It feels so much like the 1990s right now, I don't know why. Maybe it's the weather pattern returning to normal after the last few years of blazing hot summers. This summer came and went without notice.

#505 27 days ago

Did I also mention my No Fear plays super duper fast? What do I really have to bitch about?

#506 27 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

What do I really have to bitch about?

The video mode?

#507 27 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

The video mode?

Best video mode in pinball!!! Anaheim stadium baby!

Funny of all the games I put on it last night, I don't even remember getting it once.

One thing I have noticed is Bally/Williams was into a super anti traditional plunger movement in the 90s. Buttons and guns on most games. I think the only one I owned that had one was Theatre of Magic.

#508 27 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I know this is supposed to be a bitch thread, but fall is in the air in So Cal and it is beautiful.
    It feels so much like the 1990s right now, I don't know why. Maybe it's the weather pattern returning to normal after the last few years of blazing hot summers. This summer came and went without notice.

It feels like the 90’s because you are playing No Fear

#509 27 days ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

It feels like the 90’s because you are playing No Fear

Not just that but something about the air right now is bringing it back too. I really enjoyed most of the 90s. It was like a throwback to the 70s.

That and the metal shed I put up in 1991 behind the garage when my dad lived here and I was just a temporary guest at the time, I just took a sledgehammer to today. I need a bigger one. And we are going to build it!

It was a good shed though and served more than it's purpose.

#510 27 days ago

What's with all the newbie posts complaining about sellers lately? Sorry, but you don't call someone a scammer because they don't show you 137 pics over the course of 3 days doing random poses in each one. You don't "out" a seller because they ask for a deposit when you have exactly 1 friggin post on inside and they don't trust you. You don't call people shady sellers because they won't ship to you without being paid.

I mean...we were all new at one point, but this is ridiculous!

#511 27 days ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

What's with all the newbie posts complaining about sellers lately?

What else are they going to do when nobody will give them a straight answer about the "pinball bubble" we are in?

#512 27 days ago
    Quoted from StupidJackpot:

Toilet splashback.
    *cringe*

Rectosplash

#513 27 days ago

I hate the death crunch that a captured bug makes inside a tissue.

#514 27 days ago

How about when you see a pin you want and it’s local and decent price but you want to play it cool so the seller will consider dropping the price a bit. And don’t it just happen that sucker sells in a day when other pins which you don’t want linger forever.

#515 27 days ago

How about pin buyers that tell you they're coming out, then don't show, don't call, not a peep!!

#516 27 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I hate the death crunch that a captured bug makes inside a tissue.

Try a hug roach and lay a thin piece of sheet metal over him and give him a good stomp.

Now we are talking some serious crunch.

LTG : )

#517 27 days ago

Finding a good thread weeks after it started...

#518 27 days ago

Classified ad for a game motivates you to act, until reading the accompanying thread and learning the item was recently sold or has being taken off the market.

#519 27 days ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Finding a good thread weeks after it started...

Bumping my own thread, two years after it had gone silent.

#520 27 days ago
    Quoted from SteveO:

People who say "idea" with an "r" at the end.

Quoted from littlecammi:

And yet the same people drop the "r" off words that do end with it.

I had (RIP) a close friend who ALWAYS said Walmark. Ask him to repeat it, he would enunciate WAL-MARK. It drove me nuts until a couple times of hearing this, I realized he was trolling people like me who bitch about things that don't actually make one lick of difference. I knew what he meant, he knew I knew what he meant and he knew damn well there was no K in the name of the store.

Now my wife and I call it Walmark and just laugh when people correct us.

#521 27 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

hahaha, 76 degrees isnt Fall my friend!

#522 27 days ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

hahaha, 76 degrees isnt Fall my friend!

Better than 115, which is what we were getting last year.

#523 27 days ago
    Quoted from emkay:

I had (RIP) a close friend who ALWAYS said Walmark. Ask him to repeat it, he would enunciate WAL-MARK. It drove me nuts until a couple times of hearing this, I realized he was trolling people like me who bitch about things that don't actually make one lick of difference. I knew what he meant, he knew I knew what he meant and he knew damn well there was no K in the name of the store.

Your friend was truly a great guy. This is exactly why in my family we always say liberry instead of library. That pronunciation was one of the peeve posts long ago in this thread but we do it for fun just to f with people.

It’s also why I always say pronounciation instead of pronunciation when I am about to complain about a mispronounced word, just like I did in an earlier post here. But no one called me out on it which is my thread bitch for the day. Or, or, maybe everyone here got the joke.

#524 27 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Better than 115, which is what we were getting last year.

Wow! Yes, that is hot hot hot!

#525 27 days ago
    Quoted from emkay:

People's faces when i say once caught out 'Yeah i always do that sometimes.'

#526 27 days ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Many years ago, I worked with a guy who would purposely say incorrect things for same reason.

Like a loaf of Bolognese or pack of bread. Twist of gum....weird ones sometimes.

He had tons of them....I thought he was kinda dumb for a while. It was just his humor.

#527 27 days ago

My mom still calls it Wal-Mark. lol.

Quoted from pacmanretro:

I worked with a guy who would purposely say incorrect things for same reason.

Like a loaf of Bolognese or pack of bread. Twist of gum....weird ones sometimes.

He had tons of them....I thought he was kinda dumb for a while. It was just his humor.

I have a buddy that does the exact same thing. He's a funny guy alright.

#528 27 days ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I thought he was kinda dumb for a while. It was just his humor.

It's not rocket surgery.

#529 27 days ago

A friend of my wife always pronounced Toys-R-Us "Toysaurus".

#530 27 days ago

They no longer run Speedy Gonzalaz cartoons; popeye never lost his pipe, even in a fight; the Amazing Kreskin turned out not so Amazing; and what's up with Mr. Green jeans, he wears Blue???????

#531 27 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

They no longer run Speedy Gonzalaz cartoons

Is the Frito Bandito obsolete now too?

"The Frito Bandito you must not offend!"

#532 27 days ago

I will send Mr. Peabody and Sherman to investigate.

Quoted from o-din:

Is the Frito Bandito obsolete now too?
    "The Frito Bandito you must not offend!"

#533 26 days ago

Frito Bandito you must not offend. Lassie knows Timmy is in danger and can lead you there. Mr Magoo will get to the bottom of things, flailing along the way. Dudley Do-Right always sets things right.

#534 26 days ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Frito Bandito you must not offend. Mr Magoo will get to the bottom of things. Dudley Do-Right always sets things right.

And as for Tutor Turtle...

#535 26 days ago

Your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel!

bat (resized).jpg
    #536 26 days ago
    Quoted from emkay:

My late Dad called Costco "Copco"

#537 26 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I will send Mr. Peabody and Sherman to investigate.

Why be normal?

#538 26 days ago

My brother's mother in law says "Walmart's". As if the store is owned by someone named Walmart!

#539 26 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

It's not rocket surgery.

Yeah, people who mix metaphors or constantly misuse the word "literally" really annoy me. Also, cutesy shortened words like "veggies", "appies", "congrats" and others. Grrr!

#540 26 days ago

Veggies is at least an actual shortening of a word.

#541 26 days ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, people who mix metaphors or constantly misuse the word "literally" really annoy me.

Ever see the movie Boondock Saints?

#542 26 days ago

My brother still thinks we live near the Specific Ocean.

#543 26 days ago

My family in Ohio Warsh their clothes, and eat squarsh.

#544 25 days ago

We call the Chiefs the chefs. Nephew used to call them that so it stuck. And I always hear from the guy who doesn't get it, you know it's the Chiefs right?

Quoted from emkay:

#545 25 days ago

My friend told me he has a cadillac in one eye.

I said "what do you got, a Rolls Royce in the other?

#546 25 days ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

We call the Chiefs the chefs. Nephew used to call them that so it stuck. And I always hear from the guy who doesn't get it, you know it's the Chiefs right?

My buddy went to Vegas recently, and I asked him to put $20 on my chefs to win it all this year..I call them the chefs w my football buddies..

A66B4FE3-E75C-41D7-A5A2-5D1BB74C53E9 (resized).jpeg
    #547 25 days ago

I say "statue of limitations" and "intensive purposes" just to tick people off.

#548 25 days ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

My buddy went to Vegas recently, and I asked him to put $20 on my chefs to win it all this year..

You can come back in 6 months and bitch then.

Quoted from scottslash:

I say "statue of limitations" and "intensive purposes" just to tick people off.

I say statue of libertations myself.

#549 25 days ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

My buddy went to Vegas recently, and I asked him to put $20 on my chefs to win it all this year..I call them the chefs w my football buddies..[quoted image]

Hope you win that bet! If they don't make the Super Bowl and win, that will be my biggest bitch!

#550 25 days ago

the cowboys

MJR

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Other
    Chrome Candy
    € 222.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Buthamburg
    $ 999.00
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Deadpool Premium Out of stock
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 179.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.00
    $ 199.99
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 1.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    € 9.95
    Playfield - Other
    Multigame
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 89.99
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 879 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 18.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside