15 days ago

Topic Stats

• 543 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by bssbllr
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bat (resized).jpg
    DSCN6390 (resized).JPG
    Williams-Black-Knight-2000-Pinball-Promotional-T-Shirt (resized).jpg
    DSCN6389 (resized).JPG
    momm (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_4BagSkillA (resized).jpg
    348s (resized).jpg
    exterior-shot (resized).jpg
    broken balls (resized).png
    DSCN6378 (resized).JPG
    C959C0B1-9F01-45F3-9DA0-34E4337697E4 (resized).jpeg
    22096B82-2A0B-46D1-A64A-547523543DC8 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN6376 (resized).JPG
    12E84631-09F5-4039-8A1E-297B9531968D (resized).jpeg
    38484q (resized).jpg
    f1-storefront2x (resized).jpg

There are 543 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.
    #1 15 days ago

Place all your grievances here. Pinball or otherwise.

I, for one, have a thing about 7:00 AM leaf blowers and their users.

#2 15 days ago

Oh man I hope ur not busy for about a month. People. top of the list. I'm not saying I hate them but I seem to feel better when they're not around. Much more to come.

#3 15 days ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Oh man I hope ur not busy for about a month. People. top of the list. I'm not saying I hate them but I seem to feel better when there not around. Much more to come.

People who type there when they mean they’re. And loose when they mean lose.

#4 15 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

People who type there when they mean they’re.

people who correct other peoples grammar on a pinball site, go and teach a class.

#5 15 days ago

People that refuse to acknowledge others may harbour differing opinions to their own.

And long days and short weekends and early mornings and traffic, rude people, ungrateful people, condescending people, NIB prices... Fark I’m sour.

#6 15 days ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

People that refuse to acknowledge others may harbour differing opinions to their own.
    And long days and short weekends and early mornings and traffic, rude people, ungrateful people, condescending people, NIB prices... Fark I’m sour.

Sounds like a playmate data sheet......

John

#8 15 days ago

If we was to put all the bitching in this one thread, this would be the only thread needed on pinside LOL (be a very empty forum)

#9 15 days ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Sounds like a playmate data sheet......

John

Long day today at work John

#10 15 days ago

Toilet splashback.

*cringe*

#11 15 days ago

Oh, and people who start topics knowing full well they are going to be a moderators nightmare.

Just kidding. I enjoy this. Keep poking the bear Odin. Pinside missed you.

#12 15 days ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Oh man I hope ur not busy for about a month.

I been busy for the last tree or for hours playing Comet.

#13 15 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I been busy for the last tree or for hours playing Comet.

It's more fun to go forth and back betwean a couple of pins

#14 15 days ago

When someone refers to media (music, video, etc...) as being "consumed".

When people pronounce resources as reezorses.

#15 15 days ago

Traffic that camps out slowly in the fast lane.

If you’re not passing, get out of the passing lane. If someone quicker is coming up on you, move out of the way.

If your in the slow lane, move left so traffic can merge on.

#16 15 days ago

Realistically up to now I've been dealt a good hand in life and I probably should not bitch about anything. I do not have it as easy as some, but definitely have more opportunity than others in the world.

I suppose if anything I'd bitch about people taking for granted what they have and not understanding how much worse life could be.

#17 15 days ago

People that go 35 in the left lane when the speed limit is something like 60.

Nearly any retired driver where everyday is Sunday to them and they drive so slowly I may complete the latter half of my 20 year career behind them before I get to my destination.

#18 15 days ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Traffic that camps out slowly in the fast lane.
    If you’re not passing, get out of the passing lane. If someone quicker is coming up on you, move out of the way.
    If your in the slow lane, move left so traffic can merge on.

People that bitch about safe drivers. People that think that they are lucky and are a rapper like snoop or Nate who smoke a lotta weed.

#19 15 days ago

People that bitch about others with the hashtag #firstworldproblems. People that fix tractors and think it rises to the level of fixing humans so they refer to themselves as tractor doctors.

#20 15 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

People that fix tractors and think it rises to the level of fixing humans so they refer to themselves as tractor doctors.

Just in case you are referring to me.

It is true, I fix tractors. On the other hand, I spent eight years after high school to get an education and receive a degree as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, so technically I can be called a doctor.

If it makes you feel any better I worked for ten years as an EMT and did help fix people to some degree.

#21 15 days ago

Aussie pinsiders with their effing bizarre pinside handels. Seriously, half of them have the word falcon in them. WTF is a swinks? And main frame computers named Marty? Get the eff out of here. Next thing you know the criminals from that island are going to start naming themselves after an effing weird motor.

Hello pinside, I would like to introduce myself to the site. My name is wankel Dave.

#22 15 days ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Just in case you are referring to me.
    It is true, I fix tractors. On the other hand, I spent eight years after high school to get an education and receive a degree as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, so technically I can be called a doctor.
    If it makes you feel any better I worked for ten years as an EMT and did help fix people to some degree.

MIC DROP!

#23 15 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Hello pinside, I would like to introduce myself to the site. My name is wankel Dave.

Hi Dave! Welcome to Pinside.

#24 15 days ago

Pinstadium market spam

#26 15 days ago

People that wanted to be a doctor but couldn’t cut it so they try to justify almost being a doctor.

#27 15 days ago

Which Pinside bitch? Too many to count.

#28 15 days ago

I fucking hate that the new person we hired right out of college, she shows up late every single day and leaves early. What is it with this generation and their lack of respect.

#29 15 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

People that bitch about safe drivers. People that think that they are lucky and are a rapper like snoop or Nate who smoke a lotta weed.

Whoa, can’t help but think that’s a personal attack.

Good thing words don’t hurt me

#30 15 days ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Whoa, can’t help but think that’s a personal attack.
    Good thing words don’t hurt me

Weed deadens the senses.

#31 15 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

People that wanted to be a doctor but couldn’t cut it so they try to justify almost being a doctor.

I never had any desire to become a people doctor. Too much bitching to deal with.

#32 15 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Weed deadens the senses.

Correct, it allows me to tolerate people like you. So far so good.

#33 15 days ago

People that hate the young new coworker for being lazy, when in reality they really hate the young new woman coworker because she don’t want to eff your old wrinkly ass.

#34 15 days ago

I don’t have anything to bitch about today, but I’m sure I’ve done my fair share of bitching at times. I just wanted to add a commentary that so far only StupidJackpot has chosen to bitch about something that doesn’t involve a fellow human. In light of recent horrible news about all the violence in the world, I guess it shouldn’t surprise me that people’s biggest complaint is trying to get along with others.

#35 15 days ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

It's more fun to go forth and back betwean a couple of pins

People who think they are Yoda just because they reverse the order of common sayings.

#36 15 days ago

I hate it when the old lady gets mad at me when I say another girls name when we’re bumping nasties...

#37 15 days ago

Ryobi Cordless Tools ....

By far the biggest hunk of junk I've ever purchased.
    Home Depot should be ashamed of this demon seed.

#38 15 days ago

People who came up short of the goal to become a doctor and pretend that they had no desire to become a doctor.

#39 15 days ago

vickjw66

#40 15 days ago

People who describe sex with old ladies and their nasty parts.

#41 15 days ago

Religious freaks who take a vow of silence and then can’t even spell someone’s name correctly. As if they’re Russian or something.

#42 15 days ago

People that shop at Home Depot and expect that Home Depot has any shame.

#43 15 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Place all your grievances here. Pinball or otherwise.
    I, for one, have a thing about 7:00 AM leaf blowers and their users.

I have a thing for the no clue neighbor's Harley Fatboy cracking open at 6:30 AM every morning.

#44 15 days ago
    Quoted from StupidJackpot:

Toilet splashback.
    *cringe*

People who write *cringe*
    (Although the toilet splashback was funny.)

#45 15 days ago

People that tolerate me by taking mind altering substances.

#46 15 days ago

I hate waiting for Windows computers to install updates.

(vic - Do me! Do me! )

#47 15 days ago

My biggest bitch is waiting on a new set of Boulders for Whitewater from Starship fantasy only to hear from Larry that it'll only be two more weeks for the 200th time.

#48 15 days ago

Damn, thought I was going to see lots of bitches in here. Guess I'm only 'kinda' disappointed.

#49 15 days ago

Pinside top 100.
    How is a new game that 90% of pin people haven’t played in third place of best of all time!?!

#50 15 days ago

People who have achieved celebrity status for one reason or another and then think that qualifies them to tell everyone their political views and how they should vote.

People who listen to those who have achieved celebrity status for one reason or another......

People who don't know the difference between "suppose" and "supposed" ; "probably" and "prolly" ; "ask" and "axe".........

Slow drivers in the fast lane and drivers who stop at roundabouts

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.95
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 15.95
    € 3.70
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 225.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 6.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Monk
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 219.99
    There are 543 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside