(Topic ID: 196438)

That Pinball Place....still in business?

By Chicoman

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I placed an order via PayPal through their website 10 days ago. Order went thru got a confirmation e-mail via PayPal....here I am 10 days later....no ROM's.

I've sent several e-mails with no reply. Was billed for the product.....does anyone know if they are still in business? Is there a better site to order Pinball ROM's from? Getting frustrated with the wait on this order.

Anyone with insight please feel free to post regarding this merchant.

Cheers

#2 6 years ago

That's John Wart Jr.'s business.
    He's had some issues lately. I have been very happy with his work in the past.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-heard-from-john-wart-lately#post-3878645

#3 6 years ago

He did not respond to an email on roms so I purchased from action pinball.

#4 6 years ago

Does anyone know what's up? He has 400 worth of boards of mine since oct. He was responding to my email than quit.
    Someone mentioned he still posts on fb though which is puzzling.

#5 6 years ago

Ditto what Lermods said about www.actionpinball.com being an alternative option for ROMs.

1 week later
    #7 6 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

That's John Wart Jr.'s business.
    He's had some issues lately. I have been very happy with his work in the past.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-heard-from-john-wart-lately#post-3878645

That's b.s. If he keeps accepting orders then he's got to learn some responsibility. He's a flake. "issues" is a lame excuse when it is used for a year. I hate flaky people.

#8 6 years ago

Don’t judge others unless you’ve walked a mile in their own shoes.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

Don’t judge others unless you’ve walked a mile in their own shoes.

Because by that point, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Because by that point, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes

That’s true. Nobody likes to have their shoes stolen.

Also, in a related question, are clams happy?

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

That’s true. Nobody likes to have their shoes stolen.
    Also, in a related question, are clams happy?

I hear they are happier than a lark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/that-pinball-placestill-in-business and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.