6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iij9zamxqgpclr6gt4vl (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

I only have one pinball machine a theater of magic. I love it.

Sometimes for me less is more. I really like four as a Number to end up at.

Anyways if it came down to just one gAme. What would yours be?

I have my eye on a
    Attack from Mars or remake
    Tron
    A fourth project.

This is my desired future state like say before the end of next year. 2018 goals.

But again. That one game. For me it might be tron.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

Like as if I were on a deserted island... or only had room for a 1 game collection... or could only afford 1 game... or could only travel with one game?

Haven’t been asked that on Pinside yet this hour.

#3 6 years ago

I think we all wonder about this subject from time to time. Upsizing, downsizing what games can we live without or not. I have 4 now, down from 17 at the beginning of this year. I truly intended to sell all of them but stopped at the last 2. Scared Stiff and Medieval Maddness I since added 2 more CC and AFM LE.
    If I had to just have one, It would be MM. I just cant stop loving that game. Plus, the one I have has over 4k in mods. (yes the ones that count). It also is a local machine. I plan to keep my personal collection at 4 now. I really like being able to see all around all of the cabinets. I really appreciate the artwork especially Greg Feres (SS and MM)

#4 6 years ago

Super tough question and almost impossible to answer. I guess I’m going to go with TWD.

#5 6 years ago

Indeed I had a strange science and that art popped.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#6 6 years ago

Barb Wire! You can end the thread now. You’re welcome.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Barb Wire! You can end the thread now. You’re welcome.

Over Raven?!?!

#8 6 years ago

iij9zamxqgpclr6gt4vl (resized).jpgiij9zamxqgpclr6gt4vl (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

Quicksilver!

#10 6 years ago

TZ for me. So much still to learn and do. Or maybe Twilight Zone 2, aka WOZ since it’s so damn hard

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/that-one-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.