You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01139.jpg
DSC01137.jpg
DSC01138.jpg
#1 8 years ago

As some may know, I was on the show Wheel of Fortune earlier this month. Once i found out about being on the show I had no choice but to add a "Wheel of Fortune" pin to my collection. After getting it, i thought that I would have to personalize it some as well since it is a keeper. I mean, hell, what kind of sentimental value can I put on the game now that I have been on the show.

So I came up with some thoughts of things to do to personalize it. First was take the translight and a spare out with me to LA and have them autographed. One for the game, one to frame on the wall.

Next stage was to add some kind of LCD mod to display footage from the show that I was on. I found out that Joe, (pinside name Toyotaboy) was the one to go to for this. We talked and came up with a gameplan and he hit it out of the park. Gave me several options and communicated with me throughout the whole design part to make sure that i was happy with everything. His price was very fair and I had no complaints at all about any part of the deal. If you ant an LCD mod of somesort for your game, then contact him, He will do you right.

Two more mods are planned, one is using PBBrowser to alter the names and call outs, the other is to have new bobbleheads done to look like the contestants on my show.

Thanks
Troy

DSC01138.jpgDSC01138.jpg

DSC01137.jpgDSC01137.jpg

DSC01139.jpgDSC01139.jpg

#2 8 years ago

I didn't know Troy was a name many black ladies use.

Nice thoughts on mods though. Excited to see it in video if you can shoot one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-toyotaboy-for-the-lcd-mod-for-my-wheel-of-fortune and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.