Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by policano
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

As I was out at Sunray earlier this afternoon playing a fun game of Fish Tales, I thought for a moment how well maintained the machines are out there, and thought I'd say thanks for the excellent machines out there. I appreciate your attention to detail and just wanted you to know the hard work is appreciated. Thank you!

1 week later
    #3 9 years ago

I second that notion. It's really nice to have somewhere to play with quality games on the east side of the cities.

#4 9 years ago

Big ol' thanks to Tony bump! Great tables, maintained well, nice guy, and some great league software.

#5 9 years ago

Wonderful atmosphere and beautiful machines. Even though I may not be a good player I certainly love trying to understand a game when everything is lit well and running smooth. Keep up the great work!

#6 9 years ago

Should be in the Twin cities on Saturday June 27: planning a pinball marathon that day
    Morning at East side pinball (assuming it opens at 9am? Correct?)
    Afternoon at SS billiards,
    Evening at Mortimer's.

Any reason to change that order?
    No tournament / league / gathering that day?

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

Should be in the Twin cities on Saturday June 27: planning a pinball marathon that day
    Morning at East side pinball (assuming it opens at 9am? Correct?)
    Afternoon at SS billiards,
    Evening at Mortimer's.
    Any reason to change that order?
    No tournament / league / gathering that day?

If you are still here on the 28th, we have our monthly tournament at Mortimers at 4:00. That is always a good time. We have had players stop in and play from all over, from Alaska to Germany. It would be great if you could make it if you were here.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

If you are still here on the 28th, we have our monthly tournament at Mortimers at 4:00. That is always a good time. We have had players stop in and play from all over, from Alaska to Germany. It would be great if you could make it if you were here.

Thanks a lot but can't make it - must be in Newport, RI on Sunday evening for a conference.
    Saturday is my only "day off"...

1 week later
    #9 8 years ago

hopefully you were able to check out Minnesota Pinball

1 month later
    #10 8 years ago

So... spent nearly two hours in East Side Pinball playing Kiss last Saturday morning.
    Great place! Game was properly set-up, sound was loud and I could really test the game in depth.
    Spent around $15 and failed to get a single replay

Don't know if I will end up liking Kiss (code is bit early to know) but that game did not like me Having a short ball save any time Gene vomits a ball would help. Got a fair % of SDTM after each virtual lock. Hope Stern will implement that.

Too bad I did not have the time play the other games. But I know I won't find another Kiss game any time soon here so I decided to play it as much as I could!

#11 8 years ago

Agreed!
    Tony, your machines are great, and you are a swell guy to boot!
    Thank you, and keep it up!

#12 8 years ago

Thanks for taking time to stop out and play at East Side Pinball. I really appreciate it! I do attempt to keep games clean and running well. Sorry you didn't get a replay.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-tony-policano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.