Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RussMyers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

just wanted to say thanks to russ for having me over to enjoy his pins. nice lineup, very well maintained. met him from here on pinside. any other people who are in the chester county area near philly... if interested, lets get a group of us together for getting together to enjoy our collections!!!! great way to play pins not in your lineup and have a great time to enjoy the hobby with others close to you. thanks for the hospitality russ

#2 11 years ago

I've had some dealings with Russ and met him at the last pin show. Great guy!

#3 11 years ago

You are most welcome, Jim. It was a pleasure to have you over and the door is always open.

I'm in Malvern PA between Exton and Paoli just off of Rte 30 (Lancaster Ave).

Jim is also a gracious host and his pin lineup is amazing (sooooo jealous).

More Pinball = Better Pinball.

RussMyers

#4 11 years ago

will be back for sure. always nice to play different machines, didnt have enough time to get to play them all

#5 11 years ago

TFTC, TSPP, and (eventually) Black Rose await your pleasure.

Hey, Jim, I am trying to organize a bulk buy of standard playfield glass; 25.00/sheet from my glass place I've used before, unless you can get us a better deal.

Probably will order 10-20 sheets at once (several guys are going in; KenR, and others)

Do you want in?

RussM

#6 11 years ago

Russ helped me with my tftc. Sent me a scan for a insert I had to make. Thanks again russ.

#7 11 years ago

Again, my pleasure.

Plenty of people have helped me plenty of times.

If we aren't in this insane hobby to help each other out, what's the point?

RM

#8 11 years ago

I'm not far from you guys. I'd love a local meet. I don't have a bunch of high end titles nor many of what I have, but they all play nice lol!

#9 11 years ago

like i said russ, ran out of time. cant wait for you to get the black rose playing. i cant get a better deal than that for the glass. i could use a few sheets. let me know. hey nutty 50, i pmed you my email address

#10 11 years ago

Thanks! Will be in touch.

Dave

#11 11 years ago

We miss Russ.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from crank:

We miss Russ.

Keith, I miss you and the rest of the MN/WI guys as well.

If only we had Portal technology.

RussM

#13 11 years ago

Dont forget to portal back to South Jersey, where your pinball roots are

#14 11 years ago

Ken, MikeB and I will be down soon to visit.

He and Katie really enjoyed hanging with you and Donna on New Year's.

Esp the Snack Hound.

Also, when we can pin down a date, Cath and I will be hosting a Winter Party - wine, beer, cheese, snack, desserts sort of thing. Oh, yes and pinball.

I called the glass place for a new run of 10-20 glasses - just waiting for the callback, so ask around the Jersey crew for who wants glass.

RM

#15 11 years ago

Russ,

I am around the corner from Jim and you. He has an amazing collection.

I need a sheet of glass or two if you are ordering.

Ill send you a pm!

Thanks.

#16 11 years ago

I have 4 sheets of glass (standard) if anyone needs glass that's not perfect. Free to anyone that can use it and local so I don't have to ship (obviously!)

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from RussMyers:

Keith, I miss you and the rest of the MN/WI guys as well.
    If only we had Portal technology.
    RussM

I do with Tron, just can't get to it.

#18 11 years ago

Yep Russ you know Im usually good for 4-5 sheets... And I have a feeling I will be the picker upper of the glass.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

Yep Russ you know Im usually good for 4-5 sheets... And I have a feeling I will be the picker upper of the glass.

That's the plan.

RM

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-to-russ-myers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.