Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by usmcss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the replies and help they gave me the last couple days. I have the new WPC 89 CPU board in, works great! Fixed the problem with the reset; looked at the pinwiki that some of you recommended and found that the Driver board was not screwed down tight enough, no more resets!

Also fixed prox. 26 sensor; just needed to be adjusted.

And for some reason the clock works now!!!

Thanks again!!!! And thanks to MAD AMUSEMENTS!!! Shipped board same day ordered, and it is in perfect working order!

#2 11 years ago

and I want to thank YOU, a person with 4 days on The Pinside...and heart by your name!

#3 11 years ago

Least I could do for a great forum! Thanks Gorilla!

#4 11 years ago

Dont kid yourself usmcss, if your the TZ person youll be back! Ive got a new clock board and fliptronics board coming for my TZ. I also bought the mini gumball machine mod and in my angst to get it out of the package I cracked the dam thing and all the gumballs fell out! So be carefull!

#5 11 years ago

Are you a Marine usmcss?

#6 11 years ago

I hear you SB80, I know it will be an on going job, but I guess that's what it's all about.

Yes Scooter many years ago, Dec. 85 to Dec 91

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from usmcss:

Yes Scooter many years ago, Dec. 85 to Dec 91

Thank you!

#8 11 years ago

I'm glad to see you got your pin under control
    I never see many follow ups after a pin is fixed - nice that you closed the loop

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

I never see many follow ups after a pin is fixed - nice that you closed the loop

There was a rant about people asking questions and not telling all what worked. Everybody spent the next couple days updating their posts. I know i fixed a few of mine and everybody commmented that they knew why we were all updating old stuff. It was good though.

#10 11 years ago

that's true absocountry2 I remember that thread

#11 11 years ago

Very cool of you Scooter, thanks!

Should probably post on the thread I started as well Hellodeadcity, heading over there now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-to-everyone-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.