(Topic ID: 127885)

Thanks to all for A2 pinball show support !

By cfh

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Rum-Z
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Just wanted to throw out there a "thank you" to all the folks that helped with the Ann Arbor Michigan Pinball Show, and to those that attended.

We started the show with 258 working games. And we ended the show with 258 working games. That's a stat which is pretty hard to find among shows. And it happened because we have a team of great people. And for this I would like to say "thank you!"

But it goes beyond that. It's also important to thank those that came to the show, and whom told us about problems (even small problems.) When i look at the repair board and it say, "lock light on Dracula out" as an issue that need repaired.... And that item disappears from the repair board in 5 minutes), I know someone A) cared enough to tell us, and B) we cared enough to fix it. So again, thank you!

I would also like to thank the people that camped on the facility grounds, and those that played pinball at the all night party until 4am overnight, for being responsible. (Well for as responsible as anyone could be that stays up ALL NIGHT playing pinball.) When I showed up at 8am Sunday morning and still saw guys playing (and awake), well that's pretty hard core. And nothing was on fire either... other than eyeballs...

Thank you again!

#2 8 years ago

Thanks Clay! I had a blast playing the games. BBB, CC, MB you just don't see them at any pinball show. The amount of rare, working, games makes your show unique.

#3 8 years ago

All night pinball?? Welp, between that and all the other rave reviews I have heard, this is a must for me next year.

#4 8 years ago

Clay, thanks to you and the crew for another job well done. I didn't see any way to improve the show from last year yet you managed to pull it off. When I saw that there was going to be more games this year, I thought for sure that the ball bowler was going away. Imagine my surprise when I saw not only that it was still there, that you added a second one. Awesome! It's amazing to me how quickly the 3 days went by. All things being equal next year, I'll do all 3 days again, despite the fact that my body is not happy with me right now. Thanks again for everything that you have done and continue to do for this hobby/obsession/sickness.

#5 8 years ago

Was I the only one to notice the Woz was missing ?

#6 8 years ago

The WOZ was supplied by Abel Electronics for the show last year. It wasn't a permanent part of the VFW's collection.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-to-all-for-a2-pinball-show-support and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.