DSC00194.JPG
DSC001910000.jpg
DSC001900000.JPG
DSC001880000.jpg
DSC001890000.JPG
IMG_3165.jpg
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3166.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

If they don't sell at least 500 of these, there is something seriously, seriously screwed up with the pinball world.
Just to be clear, I'm in NO way being sarcastic. This is a totally rock solid game. I want one enough that I'm trying to see if I can save enough pennies to get one someday, and getting me to spring more than $2k for anything is really difficult.

You could always sell a few of those games you are hoarding away...

I know a guy interested in some of the oddball you have... ME

AMH is the bomb! I wish I could get Ben/Charlie to bring one up for MadRollin this year!

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I'm working on getting a location to put them all in right now

That is AWESOME!!!

1 month later
#133 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Chuck and Paul have got that so dialed in it's amazing. I'll pay it the best compliment I can - it looks like there isn't enough wire - that's how organized it is.

Pauly is damn amazing!!! Great guy to have helping out.

1 month later
#194 9 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Wait so only 150 are being made? Seems to be an odd choice to me, but that may be just because I won't be able to afford a pin at the ~$5000 price range for atleast another year or two.

As a startup game maker (Ben) and manufacturer (Spooky) it is VERY smart IMHO to fill the void in our current pinball collecting community >> a REAL limited game! Toss on top that it is fun, challenging, and deep!

Collectability and rarity are fun. I enjoy having a collection that is not the same as every other pinhead.

Limiting to 150 is smart for everyone involved. Sounds like Spooky has plans for more games in the future and might as well limit #1 to help build a potentially loyal fan base while boosting sales for those that enjoy having a collectable game.

#232 9 years ago

great story Ben!!!

thanks for sharing it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-spooky-pinball-amh-is-home?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.