DSC00194.JPG
DSC001910000.jpg
DSC001900000.JPG
DSC001880000.jpg
DSC001890000.JPG
IMG_3165.jpg
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3166.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

Very Cool! I have #11 coming in a few weeks, woooo!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

We've never actually set a limit, but 100 is a sales amount we'd be happy with.
Not sure how far along Zombies code is.

Based on all the stuff I'm seeing on this game you guys will break 100 sales and absolutely should. People screamed for unique theme and here it is!!

Can't wait to get mine shortly in a few weeks. I'll be posting a big review on it as well

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

I'd love to have this game, but just the opposite - the level of sexual innuendo is over the top and not family friendly. Not a complaint, whatsoever. Just saying I'll have to wait a few years to get one of these.

It's no worse in the slightest than metallica constantly swearing....You have that game

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Need to see good video of finished gameplay with audio. Dunno why Ben won't do it. Will have to wait for an owner to do it.

Don't think Ben has a game on him anymore? I have his proto PF when he stripped the game apart

#67 9 years ago

Mine comes in a couple weeks. I'll take some HD video and get it all posted up for everyone

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm a fence sitter, and one of the things holding me back is the slow production and delay. Not a judgement, just stating what the situation is. So when you do start to get caught up in your production times, I think it would be helpful to announce something then, that orders placed then will be produced in next X weeks or something, that'll probably shake the tree and generate some more action from people like me.
In the meantime, I'm looking forward to hearing more from the early buyers. Congrats to everyone.

But the fastest botique out thers my friend....shoot, beat jjp initial shipping?

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ridiculously easy to add, even if it needs to be done aftermarket.

Mine is coming shortly and when markmon plys it he will be all over this lol

2 months later
#165 9 years ago

It's arrived! Tons of high res pics incoming

14146149399551661530873.jpg14146149399551661530873.jpg
#166 9 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Lucky dog!
We sent in our deposit a couple weeks ago... how many weeks/months ago did you order? Just curious if it's close to the guestimated time of 90-ish days.
Congrats!

I don't know actually. Bought a friends spot so not sure when he ordered. That was motivating for me so I could get it faster and grabbed his spot cause he needed some moola.

There was a very slight delay in stuff when they all went to Expo, but I know they are back at it hardcore kicking butt and making games

#174 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I understand it's a learning process and they will get faster with time. Three months seems reasonable, but I wanted to get the ground truth before I sent my deposit.

Email KT and ask, she seems very open to communication and was nice to email with and honest about the estimates for ours.

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Did you guys change many of the coil settings?
(Badass that this is an option)
We changed right scoop to 1
Left vuk to 8
Flippers to 7
Pop bumpers to 9
And felt the game was then dialed in
Interface was easy to use and such an added bonus

Ya, an interesting thing was the difference on right scoop from 1 to 2 was insanely crazy. Others had a nice moderate increase though. Flippers down to 7 was a must. No super steep ramps so everythig was easily makable and it led to the ball flying wildy off the middle ramp/bridge a lot less. Could potentially be 6 but haven't tested yet

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Unboxing photos!

I've got some reviews and pics coming in a bit. No pics of the unboxing as its a standard boxed game

#197 9 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Wait so only 150 are being made? Seems to be an odd choice to me, but that may be just because I won't be able to afford a pin at the ~$5000 price range for atleast another year or two.

They will be there on the used market. bTW they are 6k at this point

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from Garbonzo:

In fairness, does AMH have UL certification??

In fairness....whoooooo cares about what some random non profit rates you or not as?

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

For safety, I think it's a good rating...I don't want some design flaw burning my house down. Small chance of that so I get your point, but still.

If you saw inside components you'd see how much safer and lower exposed voltages compared to any bally Williams. Which is really nice

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Hey the same thing happens to games on Metacritic. It's life.
I created a "Making Of" story for this game - you can check it out here: http://www.benheck.com/americas-most-haunted-making-of/

This is great, thank you! Can't wait for your next game! (hopefully you cant wait either )

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Not quite - remember Lost and Bill Paxton?

Weren't those simply
rethemes?

#243 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Bill Paxton wasn't.
LTG : )©

Oh nice. Do you have a thread on here with pics? Was it a full newly cut PF and mechs etc?

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Waiting for reviews and pics...

Already been posted. I made a thread on this about a week ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-spooky-pinball-amh-is-home?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.