DSC00194.JPG
DSC001910000.jpg
DSC001900000.JPG
DSC001880000.jpg
DSC001890000.JPG
IMG_3165.jpg
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3166.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisNordman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#137 9 years ago

Congratulations to Chuck, Ben, KT, and all the minions, including Bug and Squirrel. I have seen them all working hard at the Spooky plant (including Chuck's mom!) I am amazed, impressed and proud of what Chuck has accomplished. I was talking with Chuck when he told me he was thinking of quitting his job and starting a pinball company. I told him he was crazy and that he didn't know all the problems he was going to face. And of course, he didn't know, but he learned fast and solved each problem along the way. Spooky Pinball is the first boutique company to mass produce a game, and he started AFTER all the others. Chuck is an amazingly talented guy and I firmly believe Spooky Pinball will be around for a long time. Ben is, of course, a genius who can do anything he decides to do. He has a great sense of humor and unlike many people with genius, he's not really very weird.

One of my favorite quotes is by Calvin Coolidge, "Press on, Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

I sent this to Chuck early on in his adventure and he has proven it true.

Way to go Chuck, KT, Ben, and team!

Dennis

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisNordman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-spooky-pinball-amh-is-home?tu=DennisNordman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.