DSC00194.JPG
DSC001910000.jpg
DSC001900000.JPG
DSC001880000.jpg
DSC001890000.JPG
IMG_3165.jpg
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3166.jpg
There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 9 years ago

I love when 3 bank traps ball and you have to shoot targets to get it back

#252 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I love when 3 bank traps ball and you have to shoot targets to get it back

is there any special dirty pool bonus for that or mode?

#253 9 years ago

Any more videos? Trying to get a better feel for the experience.

#254 9 years ago

Anyone else get theirs yet ? I have one on order cant wait

#255 9 years ago

I got one
Friend played it last night and bought one today

#256 9 years ago

I know I didnt expect to like it as much as I did .Played it at expo and loved it now its going to be my first NIB.

#257 9 years ago

I told you guys. As more pinheads play AMH it gets its love. Fantastic play. It's tough though!

#258 9 years ago

I have non-pinheads interested in ordering AMH now. Trying to get them off the fence.

#259 9 years ago

The game still needs more ratings on Pinside. I'm not sure why, but some people feel compelled to knock it down in the ratings, even though they have likely never played it.

#260 9 years ago

A person came over to play my SST and may buy it but he absolutely loved AMH.

#261 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

The game still needs more ratings on Pinside. I'm not sure why, but some people feel compelled to knock it down in the ratings, even though they have likely never played it.

After all the reading and watching videos of this game, I pulled the trigger and ordered one! I like the idea of having a unique, campy, haunted pinball machine in my collection.

But I won't rate this game until I get a lot of plays on it. I have some nice games and will give an honest opinion on how it stacks up against some of the all time classics.

Thanks to Spooky Pinball for working with me on a payment plan so I could bring this baby home!

#262 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

But I won't rate this game until I get a lot of plays on it. I have some nice games and will give an honest opinion on how it stacks up against some of the all time classics.

Saying you have a nice collection is an understatement. AMH will certainly be in good company. Looks like you don't like Stern games though?

#263 9 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Saying you have a nice collection is an understatement. AMH will certainly be in good company. Looks like you don't like Stern games though?

I've got to like the theme before I make the plunge. I'm just not that into the band and super hero type themes Stern has been producing lately.

I've always wanted a LOTR though. Just waiting now to see if the VE gets produced. Almost bought the TWD but too many preorders and some poor reviews from this group was a bit discouraging. I'll wait a bit and see what the future brings on that one. Heck, I'd buy anything if the price was right!

1 week later
#264 9 years ago

I have TWD and AMH side by side and they are very amazing neighbors!

1 week later
#265 9 years ago

Just played several games of AMH in a row tonight. I have been playing TWD a ton since I got it. I took a break from it tonight to give AMH some attention. What a game. Difficult, funny and addicting. Just checking back in to say that even as new games come. AMH is just a blast. I was on the phone with another pinsider tonight that now has AMH and we both agree that it is pure fun and keeps you coming back. Way to go team Spooky!

#266 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Just played several games of AMH in a row tonight. I have been playing TWD a ton since I got it. I took a break from it tonight to give AMH some attention. What a game. Difficult, funny and addicting. Just checking back in to say that even as new games come. AMH is just a blast. I was on the phone with another pinsider tonight that now has AMH and we both agree that it is pure fun and keeps you coming back. Way to go team Spooky!

Glad you guys are loving it and congrats to Spooky, I love seeing the success and that pin coming together like it has!

#267 9 years ago

I tell you. It plays fantastic. I absolutely love the music in this game. It is campy, creepy, spooky then kinda rock-technos out. The modes are all very well done. The ghosts are hilarious. Ben is a total asset to pinball. I am eager to see GAP chime in on his thoughts with his new AMH being home now.

1 week later
#268 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I have TWD and AMH side by side and they are very amazing neighbors!

So do I

#269 9 years ago

I don't have an AMH nor am I in the market to purchase a NIB pin, but it's been fun watching this table develop over the past few years, from going on a Stern factory tour way back in 2012 to seeing early versions of this at MGC. Congrats to Spooky and all customers!

#270 9 years ago

Ran into my first issue with my AMH and the support was ridiculously awesome by Spooky.
They emailed me back 1030pm on a SUNDAY their time within 15minutes from me emailing the problem.

Hope you don't have to use it but support is there if you need it!

#271 9 years ago

played one at FreePlay last month....more fun that I thought it was going to be! Very difficult to achieve good scores however.

#272 9 years ago

Best stategy I've found is start with safe shots
Ie prison, hospital and hotel
Focus on those modes to start first
Hotel is probably the easiest of the ghosts to complete and it awards a multiball as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-spooky-pinball-amh-is-home/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.