85DF0DEE-D47C-487B-A91C-725FE5177495 (resized).jpeg
43995FE5-D7E3-4379-8DFD-AB6DD4DE24C1 (resized).jpeg
112BE9ED-6318-47C5-8DE9-5FB31EFBBD7E (resized).jpeg
065DFCF1-1DB4-4AF6-9D6F-862E4AFF3CDC (resized).jpeg
0C9DA8A7-C52D-4577-8A01-526D90CC18EB (resized).jpeg
64E1AEC9-F721-4974-8B80-FB694EBD2A7F (resized).jpeg
CDBFF8B8-DE57-4442-BBC2-DB5D3918739C (resized).jpeg
7FB62175-AE27-45EE-A0EA-191692C86399 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

The lights and app interface are outstanding. The pinstadium lights made my Medieval Madness even better. I can’t say enough great things about the product but Scott took time out of his weekend to come over and install them. Great product with an owner that stands behind it. Placing an order for more. Check out the before and after pics I posted.

77192A09-B2FB-4EF1-9259-CF4318B33DA5 (resized).jpeg77192A09-B2FB-4EF1-9259-CF4318B33DA5 (resized).jpeg

7FB62175-AE27-45EE-A0EA-191692C86399 (resized).jpeg7FB62175-AE27-45EE-A0EA-191692C86399 (resized).jpeg

#4 6 years ago

My bad on the pics not being in the correct order but it’s obvious the difference these make. I have already set a new high score on the game and have only had pinstadium lights in for a couple of hours. Easily the best mod.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Yes, your game looks awesome when lit properly. Congrats on something that looks good and you can play a lot of great games on

Still bitter about Arthur Anderson?

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhhhhh I finally get it. Pinstadium saves you from your own stupid decisions? Then can't say anything negative aboot it.
I Remeber unboxing MM, I Remeber playing it every day all day when I was at work, I Remeber seeing it thousands of times decades from 1997 until 4 days ago. I HAVE NEVER seen a MM that looks as shitty as the before pic.
So congrats?

If you’re trying to “get it” order a pair and install them. They are around 250 bucks and a great investment in your game. It ok not to be a cheap ass all the time.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

When you sell a product with a huge profit margin...yes..you must provide great customer service.

I don’t think you understand how much of his own time he puts into this product plus the development of the app. The app is outstanding with all the diifferent features on changing the way the game looks plus now you have WiFi inside the machine which expands the possibilities of what you can do in the future. Why all the hate?

#28 6 years ago

I’m not a photog so with that said here are the pics of my set up with other games on too. MM is the only one with pinstadium as my other orders have not come in yet.

112BE9ED-6318-47C5-8DE9-5FB31EFBBD7E (resized).jpeg112BE9ED-6318-47C5-8DE9-5FB31EFBBD7E (resized).jpeg

43995FE5-D7E3-4379-8DFD-AB6DD4DE24C1 (resized).jpeg43995FE5-D7E3-4379-8DFD-AB6DD4DE24C1 (resized).jpeg

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I stand corrected and I actually noticed that the color DMD was lit up after I made my post. I would still like an apples to apples picture with the inserts lit because I want to see how it would look with Pinstadium lights and those LED’s.

Is this what you wanted?

85DF0DEE-D47C-487B-A91C-725FE5177495 (resized).jpeg85DF0DEE-D47C-487B-A91C-725FE5177495 (resized).jpeg

#30 6 years ago

Here is a video on pinstadium

CDBFF8B8-DE57-4442-BBC2-DB5D3918739C (resized).jpegCDBFF8B8-DE57-4442-BBC2-DB5D3918739C (resized).jpeg

64E1AEC9-F721-4974-8B80-FB694EBD2A7F (resized).jpeg64E1AEC9-F721-4974-8B80-FB694EBD2A7F (resized).jpeg

0C9DA8A7-C52D-4577-8A01-526D90CC18EB (resized).jpeg0C9DA8A7-C52D-4577-8A01-526D90CC18EB (resized).jpeg

065DFCF1-1DB4-4AF6-9D6F-862E4AFF3CDC (resized).jpeg065DFCF1-1DB4-4AF6-9D6F-862E4AFF3CDC (resized).jpeg

#32 6 years ago

Here is another video I found informative when making my decision.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

You want your Metallica to be brighter than it is already?

With the pinstadium app you can really dial in the color to suit your preference. I think the pictures are deceiving and you really have to see these in person to appreciate the full effect. I think the metallica looks bright because of when I took the picture, I'm not a photog.

You can tell on MM how the color was dialed in to an orange to hightlight the artwork of the game and make the whole playfield brighter. It really looks amazing in person.

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

It must be a great product because everyone that gets it seems to overly state it like an "I cant believe its not butter!" commercial.

The pictures of the pinstadium lights posted online look great but they are even better in person. Do some research on them and watch some impartial videos of people who are trusted in the pinball community.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

Here's my set up with same overhead lighting and tried to get same spot on dmd... you can like it or not like it but you should decide after you see them in person....
1st on, second off.. and yes it is a bit rainbow puke when off but these even that out and the whole playfield as well

Looks like the 2nd picture is on...

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Why is bashing on pinstadium the cool thing to do on pinside these days? Most people complaining about the product haven't even seen it in person. Everyone who actually has the product loves it. If it's not for you move on.
Lol at taxman trying to be the first cool guy to bash pinstadium in this thread but got the pics mixed up, and doing so actually praised the product hahaha!

ha....that is hilarious re: taxman(arthur anderson)

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

The constant spamming of the pinball groups is out of control on this product. We get it, it lights up the game, can't live without it, you wish you could pay more for it, etc.

What are you talking about re the "constant spamming"? I have only noticed one other thread on pinstadium besides this one. If you dont like the product, no skin off my back but I would get your glasses checked (said in the nicest way possible).

The thing I dont understand is people choose to click on the thread and post that they dont like the product. First it seems like the same select group of people constantly bashing it, maybe its a jealousy issue. Second, why even click on the thread to begin with? I think I made the thread title pretty obvious.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

The constant spamming of the pinball groups is out of control on this product. We get it, it lights up the game, can't live without it, you wish you could pay more for it, etc.

Who is selling this merlin hole light that keeps popping up in the ads on the bottom of the forum? I cant stand it. Probably a terrible product. Who is going to pay that much for a merlin hole light on MM and if they do they are dumb. Im going to start a thread on the hole light so they stop advertising for it.

SARCASM

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You can turn those ads off in yiur forum settings

Thanks but I dont mind them as they show what products are out there.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No the Cincinnati truck, to praise and only post aboot this product.

I met Scott from Pinstadium for the first time on saturday. He has a good product that I believe in and went above and beyond with his service. Scott Weir at weirpinball.com another great guy who does good work. Steve who is on pinside who I purchased my first machine from is a good guy too. (both Scott Weir and Steve are in Cincy also) Jeff the firefighter from texas another good guy who I purchased a machine from. These are the only people I have really dealt with in the pinball universe and all are extremely nice and willing to help.

Matter of fact in the pinball universe, of the people I have had interactions with a local distributor who I wont name is the only person I have had a bad experience with and a couple of posters who didnt like my pinstadium thread but whatever.

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its stated in the first post.

Its also stated in my avatar picture on my 2 year olds shirt! Cincy!

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cincy/North Kentucky roll deep.

Cincy wit right there.

So what is your problem with the pinstadium product or did i piss in your cheerios in a previous life? Why not just ignore the thread as I think I made the topic pretty obvious.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I have not said anything negative aboot their function in this thread. My main problem has been and continues to be the marketing, over saturation, spamming.

Why click on the thread or pay attention to anything pinstadium? Its a forum where people post things.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Look - I'm someone who bought a pair but can tell you I agree the product spam is annoying. Just this thread's creation is completely unnecessary. If you want to thank Scott, PM him. Otherwise it just seems like more spam. We get it - you love the product and want to have Scott's children. Cool - but prob best to PM him yourself OR include this in the dedicated thread.

Ha...sorry. Just for clarification do I need to check with you next time I make a post or just start a thread?

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I can tell you're going to do really well around here. Great attitude. Glad you're listening.
To answer your question though, yes - please reach out to me as your judgment is poor. Thanks

I can tell youre going to do really well in life. Thanks for the tips chief.

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This particular thread when I saw it I thought to myself, what are the chances this comes from a new user from Cincy area, and had to take a look.
And here I am.

So why click on the thread? take the time to post? and down vote multiple post i make? sounds like some issues going on here.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Angry new guy alert!!!

Not angry at all. I dont understand why this guy thinks he is the police of the forum or the thread I started. Comical.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so angry. It's sad.

I just dont understand your fascination with the thread I started? If you dont like it simply dont click on it and dont post.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

By sarcasm do you mean sarcasm or are you sarcasming sarcasm... these pinstadium threads are really confusing..... just kidding.. or am I..btw i know I'm ruined because I'm inNKY and were in bed together with cincy

Did you change your screen name? I didnt see your screen name on the stonecutters list? How do I know youre in the group?

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

All I know is that my Met Pro LED was almost blinding right out of the box, no need for any additional lighting and I could actually tone it down a bit.

I understand what your saying but with the app you can really dial in the color to what you like. When I play my MM with MET next to it, MET does look darker and you can tell there are areas where the pinstadium would help. I have a nice orange glow on the playfield which makes the art work really stand out. Just depends on what you like and what you want to spend your cash on.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This coming from a guy that lives in the perineum of Cincy/Columbus.
I'll give you a minute to go look that word up at your 1 room schoolhouse.

So is it the pinstadium lights that bother you or the fact that the guy who developed them lives in Ohio?

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ohio is a filthy cesspool because I'm from Michigan yes but I actually enjoy it. I've been to Cincinatti for my birthday and had a fine time in that fine town. Even stopped in Hamilton on the way to hang out with The American Cape.
It's all in this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-thought-pinstadium-lights-were-good-get-a-look-at-our-setup

Classic Who-dey. He's just a "hands in his pockets whistling down the street" kind of guy that avoids any arguments.
You argue more than anyone else. Your thumbs up rate is at a Pinside forum low teetering around 71%. Oh yeah that thread listed I guess he didn't just pass-by like usual.

So will your pinside account read does not play well with others? But seriously why even come into this thread.

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Honest question: Why are you so red heavy on the lighting? If anything, Pinstadium bailed out that LED job...wonder if they have a back box kit

If your directing the question to me what you are seeing is the 3d translite reflecting off the glass as well as the topper. Im not a photog and just snapped a picture. I wasnt trying to get this perfect as I just was trying to show the difference with and without pinstadium because of the huge positive difference pinstadium made. The problem isnt with the led job on the machine, its just the picture I took right after I turned it on. The machine is awesome (now that I have pinstadium), the leds are fine, the problem is with the picture I took and the timing. I dont know if there is any red leds on the playfield. Ill let you know next time I play it.

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What does Pinstadium give owners to encourage so much spamming about their kits on Pinside? It is in almost every owners thread and most other threads also.

Absolutely nothing. Just thought you might want to know about a great product. The owner took time out of his weekend to come over and install himself. I thought a thank you post was the least I could do. I didn’t know people clicked on, read and replied to threads they didn’t care about.

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But there are plenty of other products matching that description that get no spamming at all. Must be something In it. Discount on future purchase maybe?

I’d be happy to pm you my credit card statement showing the pinstadium purchase date back on 11/30ish, then another order I placed mid December and my last order this past weekend. All for the full 260. If I do that you come back on here and tell everyone repeat customers don’t get discounts.

Have you witnessed the product in person?

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Genuinely interested in the product, which is why I looked. Just trying to filter the spam, because it's everywhere. Expensive excercise to buy and ship just to see if it's good. Which is why I rely on fellow Pinsiders for recommendations. But when I see something spammed too much, i get a bit skeptical.

Pull the trigger, you won’t be disappointed. The worst thing that will happen is your going to buy more for your other machines. What game are you putting them on?

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So the OP keeps on asking the same question again and again. Let me explain why someone would click on this thread and reply - it's very simple. The thread is a complete waste and therefore suspect to its true purpose.
Scott decides to install these at your house and you're so happy that you create a thread on a public forum to thank him? You couldn't do that in the dedicated thread or the other thousand pinstadium threads? Here's another bright idea - thanking him in person when he was there? Did he do the install when you were sleeping? If not it must have been odd standing there mute while you watched him install.
The creation of this thread screams spam and people are calling it out. Add on the fact you're brand new, people including myself were replying as I saw the title and said where is this going.....and it's exactly what I thought - a spam thread that screams potential kickback. I was looking for the discount code at the end as that would have been the icing on the cake.
I'm a guy that actually BOUGHT the product from Scott so I get the point of his product, appreciate it and not coming at it from any other angle. It's just overwhelming the marketing and in your face advertising of this product that it's now unfortunately unavoidable thanks to useless new thread like yours.
Your complete lack of comprehension is now forcing me to spell it out for you. No need to create a thread thanking me for it.

It might be a complete waste for you so why do you come here and take the time to reply? There are thousands of other threads on here but here you are again another day just trolling. Yes I did decide to create a public forum to thank him and let everyone see the difference in my machine. Odd you know what I was doing while he was at my house but to reflect an accurate record he brought his girlfriend over and she played the simpsons game while he was showing me how to install the lights since I did my purchase more than one set and in the future I can just do this on my own.

There are maybe 4-6 people out of all the pinside members in the world that have their panties in a bunch about this and for some reason you think youre a moderator and can come on here and shame people. Your envy is really starting to show, its not a good look so tone it down some.

If you have questions about who I am we follow one of the same people on here so ask Jeff about the machine he sold me (its the one in this thread), my name and where the machine was shipped. Finally stop wasting your energy on being such an a hole in life, you will get further.

#138 6 years ago

You really won the internet with that comment. Keep it coming and thanks for wasting your time to continually come in here and post your weak one liners.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Since I am new to this site and posted on this thread thinking I had gotten involved in a reasonable discussion about a product I purchased and the service I received, I guess I am guilty of contributing to the spam. Please note that your first post to this thread was also a contribution and not a warning that this is spam. Because I am new, I reread the Pinside rules that clearly state that spam is not allowed and, if discovered, should be reported to the site's moderators who would then handle the situation. Apparently that has not happened as the thread is still up or the moderators determined the thread was not spam. I don't know estrader, but I assume that his intention was not to create a spam thread though I guess, depending on one's point of view, one could identify the thread as spam. Know too that my posting to this thread was not done because of any kickback from the manufacturer. (I don't live anywhere close to Cincinnati.) Truthfully, I don't think the manufacturer needs the help as many of you have noted, the word is out.

Nice post. I still dont understand this spam thing as there are probably tens of thousands of threads on here. Unfortunately your going to get lumped into the cincy/nky cabal. Its cool though, we "roll deep".

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know my post burned you - it's clear by your weak response and then your childish derogatory remark at the end. It just felt too good not to respond to your repetition. Thanks for that!
As for getting to you know better? Are you serious? This thread says so much about you already - I think I'm good. Just try to make this website a better place if you're going to continue posting. Thanks

Yeah, you really burned me with your lame post. Whoever said anything about getting to know me? Seems to me you think I'm the pinstadium guy and I was giving you an easy way to verify I'm not.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Scott, you'll sell your light strips regardless, no need to get this shill to spam for you. It's so blatantly obvious. Your buddy's posts are the very definition of a shill....none of it seems genuine. This is not an appreciation thread, it's a marketing thread.
Also, I agree 100% with everything delt31 said in his previous post.

Scott has nothing to do with this thread. I think he made one post earlier explaining what my pictures were showing. Im new to pinball and Im not trying to market these I was just excited about the difference they made on my machine. Clearly he doesnt need me to help sell these since (i think he said) he has sold over 500 but Im a happy customer and have the right to post on here.

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Another thing I noticed with all these pinstadium spam threads/posts is that all of the before pics look like they were taken with a potato. The same potato everyone uses when there is a Bigfoot/UFO sighting. Maybe it would have been a good idea to turn off that topper that was causing that blurry red mess all over your before pic so people could get a proper sense of how your game looked. What do you think? The best part is that all of a sudden everyone becomes a professional and busts out the D-SLR for the after pics...lol.

same iphone camera and settings, topper is on both times i took the pick. i didnt change anything, the lights made that big of a difference.

#151 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Stop replying, the haters are trolling you.

No problem. I’ll be back and update the thread when I receive my lights for twilight zone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-scott-pinstadium?tu=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.