85DF0DEE-D47C-487B-A91C-725FE5177495 (resized).jpeg
43995FE5-D7E3-4379-8DFD-AB6DD4DE24C1 (resized).jpeg
112BE9ED-6318-47C5-8DE9-5FB31EFBBD7E (resized).jpeg
065DFCF1-1DB4-4AF6-9D6F-862E4AFF3CDC (resized).jpeg
0C9DA8A7-C52D-4577-8A01-526D90CC18EB (resized).jpeg
64E1AEC9-F721-4974-8B80-FB694EBD2A7F (resized).jpeg
CDBFF8B8-DE57-4442-BBC2-DB5D3918739C (resized).jpeg
7FB62175-AE27-45EE-A0EA-191692C86399 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I was hesitant about changing all the 4 foot fluorescent lights in my garage to LEDs. I had 44 four foot bulbs and retrofitted all my fixtures with 4’ Led magnetic strips with included power supplies. Total cost for 44 four foot LED strips on aluminum channnels with opaque white cover and magnets plus power box for each set of 4 strips was $436.00. Now I’m down from 1,760 watts to 600 watts in the garage. Don’t really know what this has to do with this thread but glad I retrofitted the light to LEDs - so bright now and so quite. Instant on with no humming. I guess after doing this I have a hard time wrapping my head around the price for 1 stadium kit.

There is so much hate for this product that these threads always fall off the track. At the end of the day, of course the materials for this product are much less and the guy is making a VERY good profit from them. IMO - that's what makes this country great - he's marketing a product, providing good customer service and making money. I'm not drinking the kool aid though - the dedicated thread is so over the top that it's hard to stomach BUT I just bought a pair b/c I think it can benefit one of my pins and for that, I'm happy that something like this exists. I also don't mind spending the premium to have plug and play.

#80 6 years ago

Look - I'm someone who bought a pair but can tell you I agree the product spam is annoying. Just this thread's creation is completely unnecessary. If you want to thank Scott, PM him. Otherwise it just seems like more spam. We get it - you love the product and want to have Scott's children. Cool - but prob best to PM him yourself OR include this in the dedicated thread.

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Ha...sorry. Just for clarification do I need to check with you next time I make a post or just start a thread?

I can tell you're going to do really well around here. Great attitude. Glad you're listening.

To answer your question though, yes - please reach out to me as your judgment is poor. Thanks

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Not angry at all. I dont understand why this guy thinks he is the police of the forum or the thread I started. Comical.

so angry. It's sad.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Absolutely nothing. Just thought you might want to know about a great product. The owner took time out of his weekend to come over and install himself. I thought a thank you post was the least I could do. I didn’t know people clicked on, read and replied to threads they didn’t care about.

So the OP keeps on asking the same question again and again. Let me explain why someone would click on this thread and reply - it's very simple. The thread is a complete waste and therefore suspect to its true purpose.

Scott decides to install these at your house and you're so happy that you create a thread on a public forum to thank him? You couldn't do that in the dedicated thread or the other thousand pinstadium threads? Here's another bright idea - thanking him in person when he was there? Did he do the install when you were sleeping? If not it must have been odd standing there mute while you watched him install.

The creation of this thread screams spam and people are calling it out. Add on the fact you're brand new, people including myself were replying as I saw the title and said where is this going.....and it's exactly what I thought - a spam thread that screams potential kickback. I was looking for the discount code at the end as that would have been the icing on the cake.

I'm a guy that actually BOUGHT the product from Scott so I get the point of his product, appreciate it and not coming at it from any other angle. It's just overwhelming the marketing and in your face advertising of this product that it's now unfortunately unavoidable thanks to useless new thread like yours.

Your complete lack of comprehension is now forcing me to spell it out for you. No need to create a thread thanking me for it.

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

It might be a complete waste for you so why do you come here and take the time to reply? There are thousands of other threads on here but here you are again another day just trolling. Yes I did decide to create a public forum to thank him and let everyone see the difference in my machine. Odd you know what I was doing while he was at my house but to reflect an accurate record he brought his girlfriend over and she played the simpsons game while he was showing me how to install the lights since I did my purchase more than one set and in the future I can just do this on my own.
There are maybe 4-6 people out of all the pinside members in the world that have their panties in a bunch about this and for some reason you think youre a moderator and can come on here and shame people. Your envy is really starting to show, its not a good look so tone it down some.
If you have questions about who I am we follow one of the same people on here so ask Jeff about the machine he sold me (its the one in this thread), my name and where the machine was shipped. Finally stop wasting your energy on being such an a hole in life, you will get further.

I know my post burned you - it's clear by your weak response and then your childish derogatory remark at the end. It just felt too good not to respond to your repetition. Thanks for that!

As for getting to you know better? Are you serious? This thread says so much about you already - I think I'm good. Just try to make this website a better place if you're going to continue posting. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-scott-pinstadium?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.