85DF0DEE-D47C-487B-A91C-725FE5177495 (resized).jpeg
43995FE5-D7E3-4379-8DFD-AB6DD4DE24C1 (resized).jpeg
112BE9ED-6318-47C5-8DE9-5FB31EFBBD7E (resized).jpeg
065DFCF1-1DB4-4AF6-9D6F-862E4AFF3CDC (resized).jpeg
0C9DA8A7-C52D-4577-8A01-526D90CC18EB (resized).jpeg
64E1AEC9-F721-4974-8B80-FB694EBD2A7F (resized).jpeg
CDBFF8B8-DE57-4442-BBC2-DB5D3918739C (resized).jpeg
7FB62175-AE27-45EE-A0EA-191692C86399 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#7 6 years ago

Ahhhhhh I finally get it. Pinstadium saves you from your own stupid decisions? Then can't say anything negative aboot it.

I Remeber unboxing MM, I Remeber playing it every day all day when I was at work, I Remeber seeing it thousands of times decades from 1997 until 4 days ago. I HAVE NEVER seen a MM that looks as shitty as the before pic.

So congrats?

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

What are you talking about re the "constant spamming"? I have only noticed one other thread on pinstadium besides this one. If you dont like the product, no skin off my back but I would get your glasses checked (said in the nicest way possible).
The thing I dont understand is people choose to click on the thread and post that they dont like the product. First it seems like the same select group of people constantly bashing it, maybe its a jealousy issue. Second, why even click on the thread to begin with? I think I made the thread title pretty obvious.

No offense but youve been on Pinside since November so probably not the highest sample size to tell people how much something is mentiond.
This again backed up your confusion over people complaining and taking an opposing side as you ; which is just aboot every thread here.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Who is selling this merlin hole light that keeps popping up in the ads on the bottom of the forum? I cant stand it. Probably a terrible product.

You can turn those ads off in yiur forum settings

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This and one other? Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

No the Cincinnati truck, to praise and only post aboot this product.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Are you implying that there might be some kind of geographical connection here?

Its stated in the first post.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I remember some other "promotion" issue coming out of that same area. People got upset because of the shilling of some kind of pin caddy product, I think. WHAT IS IT ABOUT CINCINNATI???? Other than , you know.. it's in Ohio.... Yuk.

Cincy/North Kentucky roll deep.

Quoted from estrader:

Matter of fact in the pinball universe, of the people I have had interactions with a local distributor who I wont name is the only person I have had a bad experience with and a couple of posters who didnt like my pinstadium thread but whatever.

Cincy wit right there.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

So what is your problem with the pinstadium product or did i piss in your cheerios in a previous life? Why not just ignore the thread as I think I made the topic pretty obvious.

I have not said anything negative aboot their function in this thread. My main problem has been and continues to be the marketing, over saturation, spamming.

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Why click on the thread or pay attention to anything pinstadium? Its a forum where people post things.

This particular thread when I saw it I thought to myself, what are the chances this comes from a new user from Cincy area, and had to take a look.
And here I am.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I have a suspicion the haters are those who wish they thought of it in the first place.

The comment I would expect form A Cincinatttian.

I'm glad he's making his monies, and people like the product so it's a fine match. You couldn't pay me enough to make products for pinheads...what a nightmare.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Dude, hating on Stern is so 2017!! Hating on Pinstadium is so hot right now! Pinstadium sucks!!

With JJPOTC coming out I think I heard all of 2018 was going to be a dark year for Stern.

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Coming from the two guys that live in the Butt hole of the United States.

This coming from a guy that lives in the perineum of Cincy/Columbus.

I'll give you a minute to go look that word up at your 1 room schoolhouse.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

So is it the pinstadium lights that bother you or the fact that the guy who developed them lives in Ohio?

Ohio is a filthy cesspool because I'm from Michigan yes but I actually enjoy it. I've been to Cincinatti for my birthday and had a fine time in that fine town. Even stopped in Hamilton on the way to hang out with The American Cape.

It's all in this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-thought-pinstadium-lights-were-good-get-a-look-at-our-setup

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why in the hell would anyone read a thread that annoys them though? That's beyond stupid. There are tons of threads on here that just don't interest me at all and I simply pass them by.

Classic Who-dey. He's just a "hands in his pockets whistling down the street" kind of guy that avoids any arguments.
You argue more than anyone else. Your thumbs up rate is at a Pinside forum low teetering around 71%. Oh yeah that thread listed I guess he didn't just pass-by like usual.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-scott-pinstadium?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.