Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by houseofpin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

Truly, Robin is a great guy and fair person....period. His intentions are genuine and truly this is a difficult site to manage with many "personalities" so I don't envy his job and doubt I could do a better job. He is very fair and that is really all any of us can ask with the best of intentions. I just signed up for a recurring donation as it is the least I can do to help this site and really everyone should try to do there part as I just passed my one year anniversary (time flys when you are having fun !!!). I continue to see improvements and plan to increase my recurring donation in the future as I really enjoy the site and have met a lot of great friends.

Robin will always take the time (and he is a busy guy with a young child) to explain his point of view which to me is more then I could ever expect from any person. I greatly appreciate that and for me it means everything and I have the utmost respect for Robin and the job he is doing. Trust me, this comes from a guy who has been banned a "few times" but looking back in hindsight I deserved it.....two wrongs don't always make a right and as my dad told me many times part of being a man is admitting you are sometimes wrong !!!! MY WIFE reminds me of that ALLTHE TIME...she is truly a saint and the pinsiders that know her would have to agree. As PM WOLF's friends tell him "I outkicked my coverage" when I met her as well !!!! Probably to a larger degree then even he did....LOL !!!

Keep up the great work Robin and I will try to be more positive (as I understand that is what you want this site to be about) as I do feel there are a lot of great pinsiders on this site and many have sent me really nice PM's which I appreciate (what people sometimes fail to understand is sometimes there are more people that don't always agree with the "popular view" and just are afraid to post due to the harsh criticism that happens when you have an "unpopular view".....we don't all have to agree as truly time will tell who is right and that is what makes this a "forum" to share views.....lots of smart people on here with strong opinions and really we all need to respect each others views even if they are different from ours...being in the majority doesn't always mean someone is right....my biggest successes in life were from going against the majority when it comes to R/E and stocks so the majority opinion can be wrong at times).

Finally, what is always funny is when you meet a pinsider in person that you didn't think you liked and end up becoming friends....I have found most of us have more in common (successful and very responsible) then we care to admit and that comes out more when you meet them in person and can laugh about some of your "fights" on pinside.....I definitely have to thank Robin for the friends I have met on here !!!! Still bummed I didn't make it to Jared's EPIC PARTY as most pinsiders seemed to have a great time and Jared seems like a great guy !!!

THANKS AGAIN ROBIN FOR DOING A GREAT JOB UNDER SOMETIMES DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES.....that Darth Gamer guy was a "piece of work" to say the least !!!! Even I had to shake my head....and it takes a lot for me to be in disbelief.....being Italian from NY I have seen a lot of characters in my life but that guy was right up there......good I was on a temporary ban as I wasn't tempted to get into anymore trouble......LOL !!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-robin-1?tu=houseofpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.