Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-146.jpeg
    ComingtoAmerica3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Got to play a little WOZ.

Too bad half the lights were out ...

I got some new boards in the mail yesterday from JJP, so it's back to 100% now.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

It's funny how most of the time is spent catching up with everyone with all those great games just sitting there.

I don't think I played a single game of pinball until almost everyone had left. No wait, I did play a couple games of Stargate. I was trying to prove to Neo that my high scores were legit. He thinks I keep all my games set on 10-ball until I have people over ...

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Did anyone get to put their initials up? All your gc scores still safe?

I don't think any of my GC scores were taken down except by me. At the end of the night, when it was just me and skristof, I had a monster game on AC/DC. I put up a new GC score just shy of 700 million, and left a really big song jackpot on the table. What sucked is that I was only two songs away from Encore, something I've never accomplished before.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

plus it was nice of Brian to take all the games off of 10 ball and put them back on 3 for the party.

I'm clearly going to have to shoot a video of myself scoring a billion on Stargate tonight ...

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

I got Assault Champion on Safe Cracker though I'm not sure how!

Nice! That's been on there ever since I got the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-gweempose?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.