Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-146.jpeg
    ComingtoAmerica3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago

yes, it was a good time. Your games are always in spectacular condition and played great. (except Tron and AC/DC leaned to the left).

Great host. Lots of people I havn't seen in awhile were there. And some I see too often (Cough....cory....cough).

#42 10 years ago

plus it was nice of Brian to take all the games off of 10 ball and put them back on 3 for the party.

#44 10 years ago

Well, when you were doing the "demo" you had just as bad of scores as I did.

#49 10 years ago

yes, it's always nice to see people that have opened minded collections with mass diversity. I can appreciate any collection like that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-gweempose?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.