Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-146.jpeg
    ComingtoAmerica3.jpg
    There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Finally met the master. Sat outside his house for three weeks before he invited me in. Thanks again, my man it was cold as shit out there.

#2 10 years ago

#4 10 years ago

I'll have to have you guys over for some hardbody.

#5 10 years ago

Yep, thanks for having us Gweem! I thoroughly enjoyed destroying Banger on AC/DC and taking his dollar, best part of the night!

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Yep, thanks for having us Gweem! I thoroughly enjoyed destroying Banger on AC/DC and taking his dollar, best part of the night!

One Dollar ?

#7 10 years ago

Did he tell you I won more? I dont remember....That was a late night, rolled in the driveway at 1:45am.

#8 10 years ago

No I haven't talked to him , But you said winning his dollar was your best part of the night . I assume there was more than one dollar game , So Jay probably came out ahead .

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I thoroughly enjoyed destroying Banger on AC/DC and taking his dollar, best part of the night

There are some websites out there where this quote could be interpreted in a completely different way.

#10 10 years ago

Glad you guys had fun! Wish I could have been there....stupid wedding.

#11 10 years ago

Maybe it was a Mortimer and Randolph Duke type of bet.

#12 10 years ago

Here is Banger and I after the pin bubble bursts.

ComingtoAmerica3.jpgComingtoAmerica3.jpg

#13 10 years ago

Wish I could have made it but my boss decided to have his holiday party that night. The only upside to going to the party was when there were some kids laying air hockey but the game was off. They didn't know so I turned it on, as the puck started moving normally the foreign PhD's who had been watching were fascinated. middle of the kids playing they are coming up putting their hands n the table "Air, Air!" with strong accents. they took an extra puck and were playing with it like it was the most amazing thing ever.

#14 10 years ago

I had a great time meeting a lot of new faces, playing some amazing machines, and eating great pizza and snacks!

#15 10 years ago

For the record centerflank was being a total vag, he declined numerous offers of dollar play.

#16 10 years ago

I had a great time as well. You have a great collection and the perfect variety of games for a party. I loved playing Indy 500, Tommy, Congo and Stargate. These are games I have not played since going to the PHOF last year. If any of those become available, let me know.
    Jim

#17 10 years ago

All 4 of them are fantastic pins.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

For the record centerflank was being a total vag, he declined numerous offers of dollar play.

Well, after I looked at the first bill I won off you, I really didnt want to bet anymore...

images-146.jpegimages-146.jpeg

#19 10 years ago

Wish I could have made it! Sounds like it was a good time had by all.

I was busy on date night and gloryholin' with the wife

#20 10 years ago

I hope to make the next! Playing your lotr was kinda like being there a little though lol. Wish I had no choice on picking it up before the party as your guests that haven't seen or played it would have enjoyed it.

#21 10 years ago

Sorry I missed it. Work is for suckers.

#22 10 years ago

Thanks again Gweem!

#23 10 years ago

Thanks For having me. It was a fun time as always. Got to play a little WOZ.

#24 10 years ago

Yep, thanks again! You have a very nice collection, and everything was in fantastic shape and working like it should!

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Got to play a little WOZ.

Too bad half the lights were out ...

I got some new boards in the mail yesterday from JJP, so it's back to 100% now.

#26 10 years ago

missed it due to having someone plow into my car while I was at dinner, and yes, my car was parked at the time! Fortunately it is still drivable, since the collision shop said they are booked for weeks.

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Too bad half the lights were out ...

I did not know what to shot at with half the light missing. Glad you got the boards.

#28 10 years ago

Had a great time too, playing a few games and chatting with everyone.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Yeah, what a deadbeat. I had to make up for his empty wallet and lost a mortgage payment in $1 bills. You know it's bad when Jay goes "game of Pinbot for no money?"

Thanks for the good night Gweem! Had a great time.

#30 10 years ago

Yeah sorry I missed it. Next time for sure. I would wipe down your lockdown bars, I saw who you had over...
    --Scott

#31 10 years ago

Thanks for hosting another great gathering Brian. It's funny how most of the time is spent catching up with everyone with all those great games just sitting there. I did manage to put in about 5 games on Congo - really like that one.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

It's funny how most of the time is spent catching up with everyone with all those great games just sitting there.

I don't think I played a single game of pinball until almost everyone had left. No wait, I did play a couple games of Stargate. I was trying to prove to Neo that my high scores were legit. He thinks I keep all my games set on 10-ball until I have people over ...

#33 10 years ago

Did anyone get to put their initials up? All your gc scores still safe?

I did hear neo say at one point he was attempting to "exploit" safe cracker...

#34 10 years ago

I put up a few scores, no gc on anything though.

#35 10 years ago

I put my initials in the snow outside.

#36 10 years ago

It was weird helping you spell

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

It was weird helping you spell

Remember when we got it all over Goonies car?

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Did anyone get to put their initials up? All your gc scores still safe?

I don't think any of my GC scores were taken down except by me. At the end of the night, when it was just me and skristof, I had a monster game on AC/DC. I put up a new GC score just shy of 700 million, and left a really big song jackpot on the table. What sucked is that I was only two songs away from Encore, something I've never accomplished before.

#39 10 years ago

yes, it was a good time. Your games are always in spectacular condition and played great. (except Tron and AC/DC leaned to the left).

Great host. Lots of people I havn't seen in awhile were there. And some I see too often (Cough....cory....cough).

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I don't think any of my GC scores were taken down except by me. At the end of the night, when it was just me and skristof, I had a monster game on AC/DC. I put up a new GC score just shy of 700 million, and left a really big song jackpot on the table. What sucked is that I was only two songs away from Encore, something I've never accomplished before.

I got Assault Champion on Safe Cracker though I'm not sure how!

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Nice, I was wondering what you were going to do. It was still playable, just confusing (especially during left outlane save). Gweem's pins are always super spectacular (cleanliness and mechanics). Actually first time I got to play congo, mark another pin my wife wants now

Her quote "THEY MADE A CONGO PIN?!! THAT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE MOVIE! WE HAVE TO GET THIS PIN!", and she actually liked playing because she didn't drain too badly.

#42 10 years ago

plus it was nice of Brian to take all the games off of 10 ball and put them back on 3 for the party.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

plus it was nice of Brian to take all the games off of 10 ball and put them back on 3 for the party.

I'm clearly going to have to shoot a video of myself scoring a billion on Stargate tonight ...

#44 10 years ago

Well, when you were doing the "demo" you had just as bad of scores as I did.

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'm clearly going to have to shoot a video of myself scoring a billion on Stargate tonight ...

With the glass on, or off? Either way, nice work!

Quoted from centerflank:

Remember when we got it all over Goonies car?

Dude, I thought that hand print was mudd. Ewwwwwe!!!

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

I got Assault Champion on Safe Cracker though I'm not sure how!

Nice! That's been on there ever since I got the game.

#47 10 years ago

Thanks gweem for hosting another great party! Glad the weather didn't stop anyone one from showing up. It was an awesome time catching up with everyone. Thanks again!

#48 10 years ago

Not sure how I missed this thread but, Thanks gweem I had a great time I love the diversity of your collection. Was great seeing everybody again.

#49 10 years ago

yes, it's always nice to see people that have opened minded collections with mass diversity. I can appreciate any collection like that.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I put my initials in the snow outside.

Yellow ink... nice touch..

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.