11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bellbrand
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Bought my Tron and he helped me through a few issues. Great price and great service. I highly recommend. Thanks for all your help!

#2 11 years ago

I also bought a tron from JJ great guy..buy with confidence.

#3 11 years ago

Have you heard or spoken with JJ in the last 4 days? I know he is on vacation, but just curious if he has been in contact by email or otherwise? Thanks for any info!

#4 11 years ago

JJ is one of the good guys for sure and while he is on vacation i have been dealing with his
    Brother Kye he has also been great to deal with.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

i have been dealing with his
    Brother Kye

Can you PM me his brother's email and/or phone? Thanks in advance!

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from dapperdan24:

Have you heard or spoken with JJ in the last 4 days? I know he is on vacation, but just curious if he has been in contact by email or otherwise? Thanks for any info!

yes I received an email I believe yesterday..

#7 11 years ago

Thanks Bell. Are you loving your Tron?

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from dapperdan24:

Doesn't look like it from the other thread where she's gauging market to possibly sell.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from dapperdan24:

he is/was on vacation and I still heard from him. emailing while on the party deck.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from dapperdan24:

Still up in the air if it's a keeper for me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-gexchange-stern-distributor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.