Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Just wanted to formally say thanks to LTG for his help over the years with JJP and frankly almost every other aspect of pinball. He had been with JJP for 8+ years and really is an asset that will be missed.

I have personally benefitted from his wisdom over the years and will be missing his witty remarks on the JJP threads. He has always taken the high road and hopefully JJP can recover from this loss over time.....this one will hurt for sure. Sad.

Dave

#3 2 years ago

I was avoiding that thread for various reasons. The title alone.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I was avoiding that thread for various reasons. The title alone.

But the title of this one makes it sound like he may have passed away!

#6 2 years ago

LTG from Monty python:

I’m not dead yet!!!

#7 2 years ago

Yeah we should be clear. LTG is not going Anywhere and no bone head company move will take away the love and commitment he has for this hobby. (Unless it’s a broken JJP) lol

#8 2 years ago

Title reads like a eulogy. Please fix it.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

Title reads like a eulogy. Please fix it.

Sorry, thought it was implied that he would be missed from the JJP folks since this was in the JJP forum. Better?

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kj_gameroom:

But the title of this one makes it sound like he may have passed away!

Title fixed. Sry.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Sorry, thought it was implied that he would be missed from the JJP folks since this was in the JJP forum. Better?

Haha no worries.

#12 2 years ago

It’s good to see all the support and appreciation that the pinball community has for Lloyd.

All I am known for is someone that loves the Hobbit pin, and wants a TRON vault LOL.

#13 2 years ago

Thank you for the kind words.

I hope these threads stop. There are many people here that contribute to pinball and like me try and make pinball a little bit better.

And please don't paypal me money. You'll need to get it back. I have no way to receive it.

LTG : )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-for-your-help-lloyd-olsonyou-will-be-missed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.