Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Kingoftron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    tron.jpg
    framing_001.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

So I've still had my X-Men certificate just lazing about in the plastic wrapping it came with, but after seeing that Eskaybee had his framed with a nice matte around it, I finally decided to frame this puppy. image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Yes-they look nice and help remind you of the money you spent-LOL

I am also framing my extra Tron Translight(:

framing_001.JPGframing_001.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Cool idea! Maybe I'll frame my Tron Pro certificate...

tron.jpgtron.jpg

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Cool idea! Maybe I'll frame my Tron Pro certificate...

Sure you didn't get this certificate from Nigerian pinball scammer Thomas David?

#5 11 years ago

Sure you didn't get this certificate from Nigerian pinball scammer Thomas David?

Picture1.jpgPicture1.jpg

#6 11 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 11 years ago

Cool beans man! This is the best photo I have that shows my framed certificates. (To the left of xmen). But xmen is going bye bye soon and reading this thread about your certificate is already making me miss xmen lol!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kingoftron:

Which reminds me, when are we going to catch up with KLOV and have the ability to post the pictures themselves from our phones?

I do from my iphone all the time. : P

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Cool beans man! This is the best photo I have that shows my framed certificates. (To the left of xmen). But xmen is going bye bye soon and reading this thread about your certificate is already making me miss xmen lol!

nice collection, you buy a topper or x men

Juan

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I do from my iphone all the time. : P

When I try to do it from my photobucket mobile app, it always ends up just being text instead of a photo. How do you do it?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kingoftron:

When I try to do it from my photobucket mobile app, it always ends up just being text instead of a photo. How do you do it?

On my iPhone, latest software version - just use the safari browser and click the attach a file in the bottom left below the reply box. Then select upload AFTER you've posted your message.

Quoted from MMforever:

nice collection, you buy a topper or x men
    Juan

Yes, I have the lasserific one. But I'm waiting for a check in the mail that will no longer make xmen part of my collection lol

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

On my iPhone, latest software version - just use the safari browser and click the attach a file in the bottom left below the reply box. Then select upload AFTER you've posted your message.

Yes, I have the lasserific one. But I'm waiting for a check in the mail that will no longer make xmen part of my collection lol

I would like the same , or buy

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Now when you say 'AFTER you've posted your message' are you saying to post it and then go back in and edit it?

I don't mind admitting my lizard brain when it comes to these things. I hardly ever post pictures because I always hated being that guy who posts links instead of pics.

#14 11 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#15 11 years ago

Well I'll be damned, that's two things I've picked up from you this week. I even went back in and spelled your name right. Whoo, what a day.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-for-the-inspiration-esskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.