4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by xt101
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xt101.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 months ago

It took me awhile, but I think my favorite part is not getting dog piled for what you do with your own machine,... Fill it with junk, or jellybeans, retheme it, restore it, part it out, play it, push it off the roof, sell it, buy more, ...These guys don't have a single agenda of "Must save the machines, Must restore" (*Said in robotic monotone) Lol...Just good people having fun.

#6 4 months ago

Well I haven't done that personally, but I did see that TNT guy Todd do it, Certianly a video for the more Macabre of the bunch, but again it is his machine to do with as he sees fit...Personally I like rethemed pins if done correctly, that's an adventure to follow (never been brave enough to try one though)...I do like arcade machines however and have built a few (that crowd is a bit pathetic, and lacks vision in the big scope of innovation and creativity IMO)..."Must restore...Must restore" and generally haven't had any constructive input in years, or even opinion on any other site.

#8 4 months ago

Oh and yes...Thank you for being here.

Quoted from EJS:

And thank you for being here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xt101.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside