Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by musketd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Well I think my buddy might be buying my last game which is bk2k which means I will have nothing left. It has been a solid 14 years and I have met tons of great friends. Taking a long due break; will still be going to some of the shows and stuff, but no pins for awhile. Thanks for everything guys.

#2 9 years ago

Thanks for being an active and constructive community member for so long.

I hope you find some rest, and find your way back here in a year or two when there is backlog of mindblowing games to get your groove on with!

#3 9 years ago

Always sad to see someone leaving the hobby but also understand that sometimes you need a break. Good luck to you and when you're ready to come back the door will be open and we'll be waiting for you. Once you're in the family, you're always in the family.

Dave

#4 9 years ago

I wish you a good hiatus.

See you again someday I am sure.

#5 9 years ago

Back in the day....we used to call that "in but out". Still in the game but have to sit out for a minute.

#6 9 years ago

Have a good one Derek.

#7 9 years ago

Take it easy, enjoy other things. Maybe in time you will get back in the hobby yet again. Happens all the time. Best wishes!~SpOoKy

#8 9 years ago

I have enjoyed your posts, and everyone busting your chops about turning games over so fast See ya soon!

#9 9 years ago

Don't stay out for too long

#10 9 years ago

Have fun doing other things, hopefully you'll be back.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

Taking a long due break; will still be going to some of the shows and stuff...

Then you're not getting out.

1. Owning games is not a requirement of the hobby.

2. You can check out any time you like...
    d

#12 9 years ago

Stang is gone

#13 9 years ago

Sorry to see a fellow collector go but everyone needs a rest from the madness. Hope it's not a permanent vacation, just a short hiatus. Stay well, Musketd.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from videorob:

Sorry to see a fellow collector go but everyone needs a rest from the madness. Hope it's not a permanent vacation, just a short hiatus. Stay well, Musketd.

Seems like quite a few of the old timers are getting out and selling off their games.
    I have a couple left but have zero interest in buying or repairing any more, time to move on to something else.

#15 9 years ago

Can you transfer me all your karma points just kidding enjoy the break and I'll see you on the forums

#16 9 years ago

you'll be back...

#17 9 years ago

For me, selling a pin is almost like selling one of my children! You can sure get attached to them.

Wishing you the best as you take your break.
    Mike in Kentucky

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

For me, selling a pin is almost like selling one of my children! You can sure get attached to them.
    Wishing you the best as you take your break.
    Mike in Kentucky

Exactly how many of your children have you sold?

#19 9 years ago

sad to hear that....i was just admiring the inside of that nf you sold me. never had to look inside because it never gave me any trouble til minor switch issue the other day. i was quite impressed with its brand new look in there. thanks again on that awesome deal......

#20 9 years ago

ap13 gone?

#21 9 years ago

Apollo 13is still here awaiting pick up from the buyer

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-for-a-solid-14-years-guys-getting-out-for-awhile and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.