Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mhulsebu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DMPL Fall 2013.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mhulsebu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Thanks to all the players who have made it out to some of the Des Moines Pinball League nights. I had a lot of fun and appreciate everyone who stopped by throughout the season. We will be starting up again some time after the new year. Always looking for more players - drop me a line.

Thanks,
    Michael

DMPL Fall 2013.jpgDMPL Fall 2013.jpg
    #6 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It was a lot of fun and we had a great group of people.

Dantebean - we have a quick and simple website at http://dmpinball.blogspot.com/ or facebook.com/DMPinball...or send me a PM with your email and I will get you on the info list.

LowScores/Matt - yes, that was us (and me). It was good to meet you. Hope the rest of your trip went well. Absolutely, send me a PM when/if you are in town - the bunch of us would love to get together and play.

Terry - we would love to have you. We are on break right now for the holidays, but once we start up again it has been every Monday at 7pm at the Jordan Creek Theater. Or if you just have some free time when you are in town, drop me a line and we can get a group together. PS - thanks for all you and Pinballlife do. It is appreciated!

Thanks,
    Michael

1 month later
    #7 10 years ago

The new season is starting March 3rd @ 7:15pm at the Jordan Creek Theater arcade. Hope all you local pin fans can make it.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

how late do you guys usally go?

League play usually lasts and hour to and hour and a half...but many of us hang around after and play more, talk, or grab a bite.

Quoted from bohunr:

How far away does the further player travel?? Anyone from the omaha area travel there??

Our furthest player comes from Osceola, IA - about an hour south of Des Moines. No one from Omaha at this time.

If either of you are ever in the area, feel free to stop by for a guest spot in the league! We are always looking for more people to play with and you are welcome any time you can make it. League is free...so no risk in just coming once to check us out.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from BigB:

Come to my Pin Party next weekend on the 22nd. There will be a lot of club members there. Look up the thread "Iowa ish Pin Party" or P.M. me for the details. All are welcome! Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska.....

Looking forward to it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mhulsebu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-des-moines-pinball-league?tu=mhulsebu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.