Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Spelunk71
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Just thought I'd throw out a thank you to the greatest unsung hero in pinball today, Chas at Stern pinball technical support. Chas is always there for every little thing that goes wrong and gets the job done in a huge way. He's always friendly, knows his stuff, and never loses his cool. Can you even imagine what it would be like to be the sounding board for every complaint that goes Stern's way? I can't and I know I couldn't even begin to fill his shoes. So here is my great big public thank you to Chas: THANKS CHAS!!!! Sincerely, you're the best, have a great holiday.

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Just thought I'd throw out a thank you to the greatest unsung hero in pinball today, Chas at Stern pinball technical support. Chas is always there for every little thing that goes wrong and gets the job done in a huge way. He's always friendly, knows his stuff, and never loses his cool. Can you even imagine what it would be like to be the sounding board for every complaint that goes Stern's way? I can't and I know I couldn't even begin to fill his shoes. So here is my great big public thank you to Chas: THANKS CHAS!!!! Sincerely, you're the best, have great holiday.

Seconded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 6 years ago

Third!!!!!!!!

That dude has an impossible job

#4 6 years ago

I’ve never met or talked to Chas, but his reputation precedes him. Hopefully I never need his help, but it’s reassuring to know that guys like him are out there.

I’ve heard nothing but positive things about his ability to solve problems.

#5 6 years ago

Multiballed !!!!! Yes - Chas is always helpful - I have just had just a couple small item contacts, but he gets back to you promptly and is efficient.

#6 6 years ago

Infinity and beyond...

#7 6 years ago

Chas has helped me at least 20 times, hope to meet him in the future.

#8 6 years ago

He is the best, I know who's number 2.

#9 6 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly! Chas has helped me out several times and has gone above and beyond what he needed to do. Stern takes a lot of crap on here, but having the toll free help line manned with guys like Chas is a huge plus.

#10 6 years ago

Agreed! Thank you Chas!

#11 6 years ago

On behalf of Stern, I just want to say thank you guys for the recognition of my supreme awesomeness.

Kidding. I'm not Chas. I'm a Chuck.

Seriously though, keeping singing the praises of the good guys. It doesn't get done often enough. We usually only hear the bad stuff here. We should start an appreciation thread here. No doubt Stern employees lurk on this forum so he'll probably see this too.

#12 6 years ago

Yep Chaz is a great guy and so is his partner, I can’t think of his name right now but he is extremely helpful as well. I hope Stern management realizes how valuable these two guys are to the company and appreciates what they do.

#13 6 years ago

Pat Powers is the other gentleman and they are both aces. They have always been helpful to me through the years.

#14 6 years ago

Solid dude with a voice made for radio

#15 6 years ago

Damn it's refreshing to hear something positive for a change that has something about Stern in it!

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Pat Powers is the other gentleman and they are both aces. They have always been helpful to me through the years.

Dave Carver (new guy?) helped me correct a minor factory screw-up recently. He was also competent and helpful.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-chas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.