• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Elvis (resized).jpg
20170720_155931 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Thanks to Ken (EM-Pinman) my Williams 3 coins is going to be fully functional after years of not working. Ken was kind enough to give me, just a kid getting into this very fun hobby, a part that I was looking for years, and could never find it. And also pointed me to a place that has the other part I need. Now thanks to him, you can score more than 99 points on the machine lol. I greatly appreciate Kens kindness and helpfulness. And would also like to say everyone here is really great, I've only been on here about a week or so and have gotten so much help. Thank you!

Now all I need is a backglass...

20170720_155931 (resized).jpg20170720_155931 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from JWitty:

Now all I need is a backglass...

I heard that a repro is coming. Don't know when, but have faith.

#3 6 years ago

Is it really? Where from?!

#5 6 years ago

Ken (EMpinman) is a great guy. And you Mr. JWitty show me that at least some of the younger folks around here, have patience and appreciation for what others do. There is hope for the youth of today after all.

And congrats on 3-Coins. I've looked for one, but never found one. It is the game that was made the month I was born.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from JWitty:

Thanks to Ken (EM-Pinman)

Quoted from o-din:

Ken (EMpinman) is a great guy.

Elvis (resized).jpgElvis (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

O-din, I only paid $100 for mine, I got it from my old shop teacher. Very fun game that take a bit of skill.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanks-a-lot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.