Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 436 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

south-park-s05e07c01-red-rocket-16x9.jpg
    simba_razor2.jpg
    simba_razor.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image_3.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    Snapshot_20151025_4c.jpg
    MollyBellyRub.jpg
    7.jpg
    GTO3.jpg
    15.jpg
    20150701_075329.jpg
    TaroPuppy.jpg
    rowzee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 8 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

He is the sweetest boy I've ever known. Don't let that fool you though, he's stronger than a friggin' Ox and can get pretty rowdy when playing.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

No kidding, when I took Taro out for a potty break it was like walking a tow truck!

#218 8 years ago
    Quoted from Leechman:

I have much larger things in life to worry about then some douche on a power trip at a pinball show!

Been there, done that, someone needs to make the T-shirt.

#221 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Everyone is welcome at Pintastic Even dogs at out pet friendly hotel. Their are a limited amount of pet friendly rooms so bring along your dog. Great grounds to take them for a nice walk around the lake after a long day of pinball family fun.

My dog would be a total PIA, she doesn't play well with others.

Lower_lots_002.jpgLower_lots_002.jpg

#248 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I slept with Taro a few years ago. There. I said it.

SSLM.gifSSLM.gif

#366 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

That is all my old man did, work on our shitty cars every weekend. Not me - I won't do jack on my car outside of washing them.

Well my son loves helping me restore my car and has let me know it is his one day.
    He has also learned how to work on it so some hack mechanic doesn't get his grubby hands on it.
    The rebuilt engine will be here on the 28th, a mild build only 425 HP built by Jim L. at CVMS the guy that wrote the book on Pontiac engines.
    Almost done and it looks just like it did the day it rolled out of the Fremont plant on 5/5/67.

15.jpg15.jpg

GTO3.jpgGTO3.jpg

7.jpg7.jpg

#402 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

That is a beauty. Keep in mind that my childhood wasn't spent restoring nice cars, but keep shitty ones that cost $200 on the road.

That sucks, we used to call those cars winter beaters that you drove to keep your real car in nice shape.
    When they blew up you tossed the keys on the seat and walked away.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-yous-and-farwell-expo-15?tu=tracelifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.