Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 436 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

south-park-s05e07c01-red-rocket-16x9.jpg
    simba_razor2.jpg
    simba_razor.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image_3.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    Snapshot_20151025_4c.jpg
    MollyBellyRub.jpg
    7.jpg
    GTO3.jpg
    15.jpg
    20150701_075329.jpg
    TaroPuppy.jpg
    rowzee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shakenbake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Another improvement is moving the banquet. Saturday night is prime time for people to use the hall and it's shut down. I think having a Sunday brunch banquet would be best. But I'm sure there are behind the scenes things that prevent that

Mike, as a vendor I really enjoy the show. This is my only complaint. Saturday night is PRIME selling hours for locals and families and needs to be open like Friday night if possible.

#142 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

When you poll the vendors, ask them if they prefer the banquet, or the hall being open (and them selling stuff) Sat night instead. Per VPCabs comment, the banquet kills the most prime selling time (to local Chicagoans). Solution to thefts might be to reschedule or rework the banquet, as radical as that may sound. You may actually make more proceeds with more and happier vendors that way...
    If not that, then cameras... lots of cameras. If we can APB Molly's bully, we can find a thief as well.

During the banquet a kid(older teenager) got in an was messing with our machines to the extent of plugging them back in and turning them on. He then proceeded to cause some minor damage to one of them. No biggie. We were able to fix it but just one more reason to keep it open on Saturday night.

#170 8 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

Hat? A little not quite there?.

Yeah. Nice kid and was a little off so I gave him a pass. Seemed to have a mild learning disability of some sort. Shouldn't have been wandering around in there though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shakenbake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-yous-and-farwell-expo-15?tu=shakenbake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.