Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pintucky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianR73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

I felt the need to share this with the group. I started collecting 12 years ago; right when bally williams shut their doors. My first game ever was a DR WHO. Anyway my buddy scott lee got me into it. I remember playing Striker Extreme on his showroom floor. His words stern will never make it pinball is dead. Well guys; go play striker extreme and compare it to some of the gems we have today by stern. I am good friends with borgy at stern and talk to several of the designers their. I can tell you this bewteen them all they all burn the midnight oil to keep pinball alive and well. We find it easy to bash them here on the group sometimes which I just do not understand. These guys really work hard at their craft and to keep pinball alive and well. Without Stern pinball manufacturing as we know it. Pinball would have died back in 2000. I am so thankfull that gary never gave up and kept the company going even when we went through the depression. Anyway a big thanks to the following guys at Stern
    JOHN BORG aka BORGY
    STEVE RITCHIE aka THE KING
    GOMEZ
    LYMAN SHEETS
    LONNIE ROPP
    GARY STERN
    DAVID THIEL
    and all the others too
    THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR PINBALL
    YOU GUYS ROCK

Great story!

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

With the way things played out historically.

Stern has a big part in that and deserves our appreciation and thanks.
    LTG : )

Yes they do! Thank you Stern for replacing my X-Men PIN!! They even tested it for me!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianR73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-stern-for-all-that-you-do-my-story?tu=BrianR73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.