(Topic ID: 56989)

Thank you Pinside from Nifty LED,We now carry Premium Pinballs Pinsiders 10% off

By NiftyLED

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

139787.jpg
    cascade.jpg
    tray.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1465.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loppydog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

Very generous....thanks!

#57 10 years ago

Got mine today thanks! Is there any way to tell if any of the bulbs are non-ghosting....I tried a couple in the matrix and they seem to "flicker". Great color BTW, warm white under white inserts really pop!

#63 10 years ago

OK, thanks for clearing that up. And thanks again for the samples!

#69 10 years ago

I am not sure what you mean jrivelli. Are you trying to see if they are non ghosting? Nifty already said that they are.

#73 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

I just was referring to how you could tell specifically if the bulb was non-ghosting

Oh I see. I will try to pull one apart to see whats in there. The flickering doesn't happen when they are either all on or off, only when dimming or fading during light shows. From what I understand, I need a "Herg" controller. It's in a Nascar BTW.

#75 10 years ago

It's in the controlled matrix. The LED's look great behind the start button/coin slots(no flicker). I couldn't test in the actual play field GI because those have a different base.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loppydog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-pinside-free-leds-from-nifty-led?tu=loppydog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.