3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by paulace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I joined Pinside over 5 years ago. I was a little hesitant at first but eventually found my niche where I try to avoid the drama and stick to more of the "How To" of EM troubleshooting and repair. Some folks like crossword puzzles; I like troubleshooting and demystifying.

Since I joined I've made about 1700 posts and uploaded about 700 images, mostly of annotated schematics to help explain what might be going on. But today I hit a personal milestone that I'm appreciative of: 1000 consecutive thumbs up.

Thanks Pinside for the encouragement.

/Mark

#2 3 years ago

C-c-c-combo breaker

#3 3 years ago

Hope you have another good 5 yrs brother.

#4 3 years ago

We're lucky to have you 'splaining how these machines work, Mark - thanks for your time, patience and effort! I'd never have figured out some of those Gottlieb bonus circuits without someone leading me by the hand through the logic of it. It's a pleasure to have you chip in when I've had a problem because you explain clearly, logically and you stay on point. Many thanks! I hope you're enjoying it as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-pinside-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.