Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by joelreeves
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ohoq9.jpg
    MEMEBASE.png
    Pat_yourself.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Just wanted to say Thank Very Much to all of you pinheads that donated to Project Pin To Robin. I can't believe we did it. It has be quite fun to do this and it feels very cool that you all trusted me with your hard earned to get it to the right place. I will be transferring the funds from paypal, and the other savings account this week. A check in the FULL amount will be cut and sent to Great American Pinball. A Transformers Pro Pin has been ordered and GAP will pick it up soon. It has a reservation on the April Shipping Container to get it over the pond to Robin. Thanks GAP!
    Thanks again everyone. Now, lets keep pinside the best pinball forum around. Let's swap stories, ideas, mods, collections and friendships. Let's be pinheads!

Thanks
    John

#2 12 years ago

Pinside Rocks!!!

#3 12 years ago

Nice job , Robin will be very excited! I know I would.

(should have got him a WOZ though)

#4 12 years ago

Way to go pinsiders! Happy to be a part of it, Robin does a great job on this site.

#5 12 years ago

Well worth all the effort--thanks Coaster...!

#6 12 years ago

This has been one of the most unusual, different, and FUN things I've ever participated in. A bunch of total strangers . . . guided by enthusiasm and invisible friendships . . . coming together in trust (Coasterguy holding our money!) . . . to buy a rather expensive 'game' . . . to send to a person most of us do not know . . . who lives on the other side of the world!!!

This has truly been a remarkable feat, and I have been proud to be a part of it!!!

Thanks John, and thanks to all who contributed!!!

"Pinside: One for all . . . and all for one!!!"

Mike

#7 12 years ago

Glad it's over,for all of us who contributed-it feels pretty good to be getting Robin a NIB machine.
    Now everybody,give yourself a pat on the back.

Pat_yourself.jpgPat_yourself.jpg

#8 12 years ago

That jpg is just awesome! LOLOLOL

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

This has been one of the most unusual, different, and FUN things I've ever participated in. A bunch of total strangers . . . guided by enthusiasm and invisible friendships . . . coming together in trust (Coasterguy holding our money!) . . . to buy a rather expensive 'game' . . . to send to a person most of us do not know . . . who lives on the other side of the world!!!

This has truly been a remarkable feat, and I have been proud to be a part of it!!!

Thanks John, and thanks to all who contributed!!!

"Pinside: One for all . . . and all for one!!!"

Mike

I agree with every thing you said.

A special thanks to coasterguy and gap for making this happen and Robin deserves it!!
    congratulations to pinside

#10 12 years ago

Hah! Did they ever do something like this at that "other site"?....or do they just think we're nuts....

#11 12 years ago

Hah! Did they ever do something like this at that "other site"?....or do they just think we're nuts....

Hmm... nah.

MEMEBASE.pngMEMEBASE.png

And RGP is like...

ohoq9.jpgohoq9.jpg

#12 12 years ago

The other site bashed me on how I handled it. Got done didn't it?

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

The other site bashed me on how I handled it.

jealousy can get the best of people they just hatting because they didn't do it. ha\

great job coasterguy

#16 12 years ago

I am glad I was able to help, just wish I could have helped more.

#17 12 years ago

Great job coasterguy. Glad everyone could help out.

#18 12 years ago

Well done Coaster

#19 12 years ago

Nice work guys! Sending that pin over was definitely well deserved. Best site on the web!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-pinheads and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.