Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PinFever
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“are you a new in Box buyer and Do not care of the Quality Lottery ”

• Yes , Bring on the New titles / Will deal with Distro if a Defect or problem 24 votes
      69%
    • No/ To much of a gamble if code/game quality issues will be addressed 10 votes
      29%
    • i will flip a coin and decide since it is a gamble anyway . If the coin flip was a no. Maybe buy second hand and inspect it before purchase (may pay higher than MSRP) 1 vote
      3%

(35 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200.gif
    #1 2 years ago

Thank you NIB Buyers going forward for i am not buying them after i receive my GODle.
    Last NIB i swear for me !
    Costs are over the top for me and maybe you.
    The quality of games is Down , As far as Issues out of box being more common.
    You do not receive the same treatment from your suppliers , one person to another and pay the same amounts most times.

So thanks to you all(non distro's mostly) going forward keeping pinball very much alive by buying these High End games /getting us more and more titles to play .

We all now depend on you to buy and get these games out there going forward .
    I Hope all your NIB games come without an issue and if it does i pray you get good customer service .
    Be safe ,get lucky and play more pinball.

#2 2 years ago

Sounds like… something? Bad happened? Everything is expensive right now.

#3 2 years ago

Suuuuuuuuure. After you just bought a Godzilla LE. Lol ok

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Suuuuuuuuure. After you just bought a Godzilla LE. Lol ok

But but but...he SWEARS its his last one.

You're welcome, OP. And no...thank YOU for not buying anymore. It'll make it easier for me to snag an LE from now on. No really...thank you!

#5 2 years ago
    200.gif200.gif
    #6 2 years ago

Curious.. but why buy LEs?

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from smokinhos:

Curious.. but why buy LEs?

I think they're purty. Plus, I have some walking around money since I sold my grandkids to science.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:Suuuuuuuuure. After you just bought a Godzilla LE. Lol ok

Uh, yeah. These threads from people complaining about NIB prices and quality as they (im?)patiently wait for their new shiny toy lack... something...

Insight? Self-awareness?

If the goal was to troll people who can string "eager buyers" with "lack of changes from sellers" together, good job!

#9 2 years ago

If you feel so strongly there's really no need to take possession of Godzilla I'm sure you can back out or sell it unopened.

#10 2 years ago

Bee

6 months later
    #11 2 years ago

I doubt that an LE will be easier to find with me not buying gut good luck with that .

Quoted from beelzeboob:But but but...he SWEARS its his last one.
    You're welcome, OP. And no...thank YOU for not buying anymore. It'll make it easier for me to snag an LE from now on. No really...thank you!

Quoted from Puffdanny:

If you feel so strongly there's really no need to take possession of Godzilla I'm sure you can back out or sell it unopened.

I did just that

Refunded my 10800’ I am sure it got flipped for more. Any one who needs my invoice, just pm me.

Not sure why you others doubt what I say or said.
    I am very truthful on my statements.

#12 2 years ago

Give your PHD or doctorate back as you are an awe full Shrink? I neither lack insight or self-awareness!
    You lack accurate knowledge is all!

Quoted from BC_Gambit:Uh, yeah. These threads from people complaining about NIB prices and quality as they (im?)patiently wait for their new shiny toy lack... something...
    Insight? Self-awareness?
    If the goal was to troll people who can string "eager buyers" with "lack of changes from sellers" together, good job!

#13 2 years ago

Why did the OP resurrect this dead thread? Just felt the need to stir the pot and get your rebuttals in…6 months later?

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Why did the OP resurrect this dead thread? Just felt the need to stir the pot and get your rebuttals in…6 months later?

Great guess but wrong! Try another stupid guess!
    Lost track of the post. Is the correct answer

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

What makes it a dead thread. ? Or any thread dead? Some time frame I am unaware of?where is the rules for such things? Link me to the rules !

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-nib-buyers-really-thank-you-?hl=pinball_gizzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.