9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 82Trooper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I contacted Mike late last week to ask if he had any electrical carbon rings left for old EM's. I have converted my 52 Jalopy to more modern pop bumpers but wanted to keep the parts for the original set up and needed two rings.

Mike would not take anything for them and give me extra. I got them in the post tonight and I am pretty 'chuffed' at his generosity and others in this hobby with help keeping our games working by giving up valuable parts.

I now have another reason when I get through the current backlog of machines I have to work on to look at another woodrail.

Steve J.

#3 9 years ago

Steve....it was my pleasure to help out. I have said it before...I am just "paying it forward" for all the helpful advice and tips I have been on the recieving end of via this forum. I could not be in this hobby the extent that I am without the support of Pinside and it's members. Help someone else out when/if you can...and we all benefit.
    Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-mike-aka-82trooper-for-the-carbon-rings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.