Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by heni1977
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

A HUGE THANK YOU to Lloyd (LTG on Pinside), who does support work for JJP, saw my distress post on Pinside, found my cell number and proactively called me to troubleshoot and solve my problem. WOW!!!

I am brand new to the pinball community, having had my WOZRR for two days! Lloyd was very kind, patient and helpful and was able to walk me through a solution to my problem. If you are ever in the Hopkins, Minnesota area, stop by SS Billiards to say hi to Lloyd, a wonderful pinball friend!!

THANK YOU LLOYD!!!

#2 4 years ago

Wow. Thank you for the kind words my friend !

Just want you to be able to enjoy your game.

LTG : )

1 week later
    #3 4 years ago

Went to SS Billiards yesterday. A fun shop and LTG was super friendly. He was very willing to talk pinball with a newbie.

#4 4 years ago

I’ll be stopping by SS today! Always time well spent there.

#5 4 years ago

He is the man and a supporter to all in need. And a great guy to boot!

#6 4 years ago

I second that emotion. LTG has helped me out of a jam numerous times--either with direct proactive support or by way of a previous post to others with the same problem. Sunday afternoon gratitude to Lloyd!

#7 4 years ago

Lloyd is "Great" . Helped me out as well in the past.

#8 4 years ago

Lloyd is a really nice guy. I made a point at checking out SS Billiards when we were in Minneapolis last year. It was fun talking pinball with him for a few hours.

#9 4 years ago

SS Billiards will be my first stop on my next trip to Minneapolis, I need to thank Lloyd in person too !

(Confession : Truth is it will be my second stop after White Castle)

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

Truth is it will be my second stop after White Castle

I most humbly bow to sliders.

LTG : )

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

SS Billiards will be my first stop on my next trip to Minneapolis, I need to thank Lloyd in person too !

Smart move, load up eating a dozen sliders Then go visit LTG! Lol

#12 4 years ago

Lloyd is a great guy and a legend!

#13 4 years ago

I vote LTG for the office Ambassador to pinball for life.

#14 4 years ago

hall of fame gets my vote for LTG.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

I drive 60 miles to get my White Castle so worth it every time! And LTG is the man around here!

#16 4 years ago

Lot's of great folks here on pinside with lots of knowledge! Loyd is definitely a huge part of that knowledge!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-ltglloyd?hl=pinmasher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.