5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by alveolus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alveolus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Today is a day I have dreaded for months; the day I listened to the final Gameroom Junkies podcast. One of the very first podcasts dedicated to pinball and arcade machines, and still unsurpassed IMO.

For podcast newcomers they could be easily overlooked due to their diminished frequency and avalanche of new podcasters. But if you have not listened to them, do yourself a favor and do so. Preston and Patrick are terrific! They tell interesting stories without being self-indulgent, they are knowledgeable and insightful, tremendously professional and respectful, and without a doubt have the best chemistry of any pinball-related podcast bar-none (honorable mention to Ryan and Marty). Theirs is the only podcast that I listen to at normal speed as they are such pleasant chaps and I want to feel like I am present with them. (Sorry for all the gushing)

So, my wholehearted gratitude to the Gameroom Junkies for 75 terrific episodes!

But, why not keep your options open? I get it that there are plenty of options but I would gladly trade 90% of them for yours, even at irregular/infrequent intervals. Heck I would settle for even semi-annually or annually, whenever it works out for the two of you.

What say you, @nocashvalue ?

#2 5 years ago

Wow. Almost off page 2 with no comments. I guess we are proving their point

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alveolus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-gameroom-junkies?tu=alveolus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.