9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dhutton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I just got one of my machines back online and I just wanted to say thanks to everybody that contributes to the EM forum pages, especially Tech. I don't do a lot of posting but I read everything I can when I have trouble or researching a machine. Usually I can find something somewhere that points me in the right direction and sometimes it is multiple threads so those contributors who helped don't ever know about it.

So for all that you guys/gals do and will do... for me and others that may come here as lurkers
    THANK YOU!

#2 9 years ago

It is always good to read a positive post. Great!

#3 9 years ago

Cool beans! I always read all the old posts on Pinside and RGP and 80% of the time my questions have been answered time and time again. Amazing how that old 80-20 rule applies to so much in life.

Ken

#4 9 years ago

Ditto.

And there is usually an enormous thread for most of my projects.

When I picked up my dead Space Mission the thread from the SM doctor (Steve Fury) answered questions before I asked.

And I really like helping where I can too.

#5 9 years ago

Of course, feel free to ask specific questions when you don't find your answer. It's a very helpful group. And EMs are soooo cool to work on. The designers/engineers did amazing stuff with basic technology.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

And EMs are soooo cool to work on. The designers/engineers did amazing stuff with basic technology.

I think that is what attracts me to EM's - the fact that there is absolutely NO computer components in there, just switches and relays.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.