8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Just wanted to say thank you to David for the great transaction that we just completed. Had the opportunity to see Davids place, Super Electric Pinball on Detroit Avenue in the Gordon Park neighborhood of Cleveland. If you have not been there in a while like me, your in for a pleasant surprise. Really nice to say the least. Cleveland is coming back!

Thanks David and partners. I am very pleased and will bring my kids down for a longer visit at our first opportunity. Enjoy your "new" games and I am going to enjoy getting to work on mine. Thrilled!!

George...

#2 8 years ago

Yeah, David and his crew are good people!

#3 8 years ago

Amen brotha

G

#4 8 years ago

Superelectric is awesome! The entire crew there consists of some of the nicest people in pinball, and the place they've built is going to be a ton of fun to go to once it opens to the general public.

#5 8 years ago

David is rad, and im not just saying it because he's my brother..... Well maybe i am im excited to see what you traded. Fresh games to learn keep the parlor running.

1 week later
    #6 8 years ago

All lies.

I was having a lot of fun playing Spin Out today. I hope we hang on to this one for a little longer. Top Hand is too hard though.

#7 8 years ago

Glad to hear David. Still have not turned on Jokerz yet. Lots of work to do to get her to the point where I can power on. This is the part though that I really enjoy. Bringing a game back and making it as close to right technically as my abilities allow. Looking forward to playing it soon but more enjoying the process of getting it to the point where others will enjoy it. Then I'll get a thrill watching them!

Have fun David. Hope you are pleased.

G

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-davideokills and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.