• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kids playing pins (resized).jpg
IMG_20191102_214533694 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191102_212629062 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 5280wzrd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Thank you Steve for the great work you do! Just wanted to show off my new Card Whiz backglass. What a great product you have. Can't wait to see the glass for my Aztec.

Lem

IMG_20191102_212629062 (resized).jpgIMG_20191102_212629062 (resized).jpgIMG_20191102_214533694 (resized).jpgIMG_20191102_214533694 (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Hyperball91:

Man! I can't get over your old back glass! It's one of the worst I've seen...not much better than a sheet of glass, lol.
Looks great with the new BGResto glass. I used to own a Card Whiz many moons ago. Great player.
I'm pretty sure you're the scoutmaster I met 5 years ago at a Chili competition in Castle Rock. If so, hello again.
Here's a photo I took back then. (Sept 2014) I think most of those pins were yours?
~ Mal ~
[quoted image]

Yes sir! I did meet you that day. Still in Castle Rock. My son made Eagle! Have more pins now lol. Need to catch up with you soon. I have since started The Colorado Pinball Club. We meet the first Saturday of the month at various locations. Let me know if you would like to get on the distribution list...

Lem

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 5280wzrd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thank-you-bgresto?tu=5280wzrd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.